9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:12:42 AM(UTC)
great car pack! the skyline was a suprise, cool! :) thanks T10
#102 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:14:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SuperYendor Go to Quoted Post
It's an ok pack for me. Love the 2015 GT-R Super GT car. The Lykan.... I dunno.... always thought the car was kinda ugly, just a bunch of hard edges and slits. Is it a real performer? Haven't seen it tested alone or compared to anything. Seems like more of a design exercise than a real car. I'm sure I'll race it to see what it can do and it'll probably look better with a full race livery, so, ok. The other cars.... meh....

There were 7 ( i think that is the right number ) made, so it is more than just a design exercise. :)

7 doesn't exactly make it a production car. I guess at 7 it beats the Devon GTX that we got back in FM4 for quantity but that isn't saying much since there were only 2 of those.
#103 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:17:00 AM(UTC)
It is nice to keep seeing more new cars. I am not particularly excited for this car pack. None of the cars in this pack really grab that emotional attachment for me. However there are many others where it does. So with that I am still very glad to keep seeing new stuff. Keep it coming Turn 10.

I will get to tuning a few these.

AKA: SP01LED JAM1E.
Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#104 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:21:03 AM(UTC)
Update is out
#105 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:21:26 AM(UTC)
I've just been prompted to download a 400mb update upon launching the game, presumably the content update. Do we know of any release notes yet?
 3 users liked this post.
#106 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:22:12 AM(UTC)
" I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Guess which car I'll take for a spin first! :D (Of course after only I paint it black, and adding a set of chrome rally wheels. :) )

Great car pack, this will be the first pack I'll buy for F6. My favourite category is classic road cars, and because this pack has 3 of them - so it's a must get for me. Thank you T10!

It's cool that you don't forget about Aussie classics. What about a Ford Falcon XB 4dr Sedan? Would look fine with a yellow Main Force Patrol paint job...
 6 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:25:23 AM(UTC)
I can't believe the complaints about the Holden, it takes us to 4 different models. hardly over saturation. Anyway I get the feeling there aren't as many car enthusiasts any more but fanboys/girls (don't want the PC Police on my case) of a particular niche. You also see it on YouTube, people hate more cars than they like, people should really try and expand their automotive horizons.
#108 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:27:16 AM(UTC)
Here's the Kadett in game, seeing as this is the only one we haven't seen an image of. :-) Enjoy the pack guys, I know I will!

#109 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:27:49 AM(UTC)
when will it be available for download?
 1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:29:08 AM(UTC)
Sold on the car pack personally (love the fact Holden are getting good representation), anyone know what the free car is? The '66 Silvia is still not available to purchase like every other car as well.
#111 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:29:15 AM(UTC)
The car pack from january is looking nice cant wait to drive it all. Pity enough from the mazda formula one it is not a fast car, on what i saw in real. I like to see more f1 cars in the future there is a special one ferrari f1 2016 specially build for tracks like le mans. Cause lotus itself is to overpowered. Besides that love the new features and other car packs.
#112 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:29:18 AM(UTC)
Anyone knows what the free car is?
#113 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:38:23 AM(UTC)
Thanks Turn10!! Can't wait to try the GTR(s)!!
 1 user liked this post.
#114 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:43:10 AM(UTC)
Has a patch list for today's update been released?
#115 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:44:38 AM(UTC)
Err, am I the only one that got a load of Japanese/Chinese writing on a black screen when I first booted the game up after the update?
 1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:46:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Err, am I the only one that got a load of Japanese/Chinese writing on a black screen when I first booted the game up after the update?

Nope. I got this too, and thought my brother had changed the games language! Maybe it's a hint to something?
 1 user liked this post.
#117 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:49:06 AM(UTC)

I got it as well, thought a glitch happened or something. Maybe it is an Easter egg pointing to where FH3 is going to be set.
 2 users liked this post.
#118 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:49:46 AM(UTC)
That car have in forza a handling level of 7, 3 like gt3 cars..... hahaha........every driver who drive such cars says that this cars have downforce level of lmp2 cars. PI of 863 in comparsion with reality is laughable. The cars runs in gt500 class which is extrem faster than the gt3 cars that run in gt300 class. The gt500 cars with dtm regulations are much faster than the old gt500 till 2013. I can't take this serious........

After some test laps in hockenheim I think this car is minimum 5 seconds too slow and have nothing to do with a GT500 Car in 2014. A dtm car in 2014 needs 1:32 min for a lap in hockenheim. 1:32 min ........ I need 1:40 with the car but then I have tuned it to R898. Without tuning I need 2 seconds more maybe. So then I'm 10 seconds as an average player away from the laptimes of a dtm car.

Did some really check and analyze race reports by turn 10. Not only results. Thats not the only car thats lightyears away from it's real speed. Why you choose the gt500 version when it have the speed of gtr gt3 version?

Btw the missing car classes of som dlc cars aren't fixed. Koenigsegg one and indycar from 1990 have again no classes and some others cars too.

Its really dissapointing!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 11:08:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#119 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:50:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: secretsociety92 Go to Quoted Post

I got it as well, thought a glitch happened or something. Maybe it is an Easter egg pointing to where FH3 is going to be set.

Or perhaps to do with how many of today's cars are Japanese.
#120 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:50:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sleestak714 Go to Quoted Post
Has a patch list for today's update been released?

I haven't found it yet.
#121 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:53:30 AM(UTC)

If we get a screenshot or a photo would someone be able to Translate?
 4 users liked this post.
#122 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:53:46 AM(UTC)
Another holden...sweet! Already had the Torana running top 25s and 50s. Looks like another sleeper.
#123 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:58:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Br00klyn99 Go to Quoted Post

Here, took one

#124 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 11:03:04 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 - Another truly awesome racer pack!
I love all the cars that you put into this amazing racer package.
Keep up the good work, there always seem to be several cars that I've been waiting for.

Thank you

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport
2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350
1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R
2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID
2015 Mazda Formula Mazda
1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E
#125 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 11:04:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Br00klyn99 Go to Quoted Post

Here, took one

I've just used the Google translate app's photo mode and got this:

'Health Yu WARNING bad playfulness. Reject theft version Yu attention ego protection. On this. Yu. Yu. only reasonable depreciation waste time, enjoy healthy life'

There was some japanese characters untranslated, seems to be a health warning?
9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error