9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:24:22 AM(UTC)
Still no BMW i8 or new Honda (Acura) NSX :(
#77 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:26:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the sVig Go to Quoted Post
Ralph Lauren car pack. What a bizarre sponsor. Anyway, TS040, sweet. Another old Holden though, ugh.

First thing i tought when i saw it was named the Ralph Lauren car pack was that it included some beauty's of his collection. It wasn't to be sadly. :( although i do enjoy this pack quite a bit.
Veteran Forza player: FM1-FM6

Rig
#78 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:30:28 AM(UTC)
I haven't been completely happy with any of the DLC tbh. I don't like seeing a mix match of race cars from different eras that are not really competitive with each other, so seeing the Toyota get added to the mix instead of some older prototype that has been done before is nice. Bring on the 919.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:31:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#79 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:35:45 AM(UTC)
I'm looking forward to trying all the cars in the pack, nothing disappointing for me, nothing super stand out either but a good looking pack overall.
 2 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:35:57 AM(UTC)
Another disappointment.
The clues are always full of hope, and in the end they fail to deliver.
The 79 Kadett, the 73 Skyline and the 73 Monaro are as interesting as a brick.
And the Formula Mazda car has no competition in its class.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:53:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#81 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:37:50 AM(UTC)
COOL WE GET AN OPEL GT/E. not a bad pack some things people wanted. would love to see a track pack at some point. still on my wish list /2003 mustang cobra/ 2006 Pontiac GTO/ 2015 camaro 1LE, ZL1/ 2016 Camaro SS/ 2015 V8 Vantage/ 2013 C6 Z06 / Pagani Zonda R/ Mosler phaton or mt900r
#82 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:49:09 AM(UTC)
Lykan and my most favorite skyline? nice!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#83 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:56:22 AM(UTC)
Nice selection of cars. The Formula Mazda interests me greatly but sadly there's currently no way to do single-player spec races with it.

But maybe the patch notes will change that? We'll see!
#84 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:57:19 AM(UTC)
Damn... Holden will stop manufacturing cars in Australia by 2017 😟
#85 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:23:58 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately, nothing here makes me want to rush home and play. I dont like the prototypes, dont spend much time in the hypercars and I'm not really into the old classics (and another Holden, really?). I like the GT race cars, but never been a fan of Japanese GT series and it seems that too many of these DLCs are offering cars that dont really have competition in game. Another classic GT would have made more sense to me. Hopefully it matches up with what is in game so it can be used. The formula Mazda is kind of cool and most interesting to me, as long as it can be set up to race in a one make race in free play. If its classified as an A and needs to race against full bodied cars, then its just a stupid waste.

Oh well, I figure these last few DLC of the car pass will be semi-unintersting and I'm just biding my time till the Porsche pack comes out. Most of the DLC cars are still sitting in the "free" section of the car dealership as I dont even see the need to add them to my garage as they just take up room with something I'll never use.
#86 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:31:21 AM(UTC)
It's an ok pack for me. Love the 2015 GT-R Super GT car. The Lykan.... I dunno.... always thought the car was kinda ugly, just a bunch of hard edges and slits. Is it a real performer? Haven't seen it tested alone or compared to anything. Seems like more of a design exercise than a real car. I'm sure I'll race it to see what it can do and it'll probably look better with a full race livery, so, ok. The other cars.... meh....
 8 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:32:48 AM(UTC)
Boo hoo, the DLC didn't contain the cars you wanted. Stop complaining.

Great pack, love the Skyline.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:39:58 AM(UTC)
I actually like this pack. As always, you can't please everybody. Would I have wanted some other cars as well? Sure, but this constant bickering at T10 isn't going to solve anything.

They're going to do what they want, according to a plan they probably laid out months ago. Just accept it and move on.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:40:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:41:54 AM(UTC)
Introducing the Turn10 Forums Car Pack and content update:
S14
FC RX-7
180sx
Widebody kits for every car in the game
Obscure bodykits for Japanese cars that almost no one but yourself has heard of
Fujimi Kaido
Every Japanese race track will be added
Left hand drive Japanese cars will be converted to right hand drive so that they are more JDM

/sarcasm
source: reddit
#90 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:51:13 AM(UTC)
Let's not turn this into wishlist already .....

2 users liked this post.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:54:43 AM(UTC)
I am extremely happy with this trend of all the cars being new to the Forza series in the DLC packs. Keep up the great work Turn 10.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:56:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuperYendor Go to Quoted Post
It's an ok pack for me. Love the 2015 GT-R Super GT car. The Lykan.... I dunno.... always thought the car was kinda ugly, just a bunch of hard edges and slits. Is it a real performer? Haven't seen it tested alone or compared to anything. Seems like more of a design exercise than a real car. I'm sure I'll race it to see what it can do and it'll probably look better with a full race livery, so, ok. The other cars.... meh....

There were 7 ( i think that is the right number ) made, so it is more than just a design exercise. :)

#93 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:56:57 AM(UTC)
Some new options for free play?
#94 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:00:17 AM(UTC)
at what time it will be availabe to download ( europe ) ?
#95 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:01:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post

Anytime now

Twitter: @RyHirons
#96 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:02:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post

Any minute now.
Veteran Forza player: FM1-FM6

Rig
#97 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:07:50 AM(UTC)
is about 10 minutes that i try to restart the game to see the update but nothing yet..
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:08:14 AM(UTC)
Not a bad pack to be honest. Nothing that screams "buy me!" personally but it's certainly not a terrible pack in my opinion. I'm not overwhelmed by it nor am I underwhelmed by it. I guess I'm just whelmed haha.

What I'm really looking forward to are the patch notes for the content update.
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:08:21 AM(UTC)
Any word on the Content Update and what it contains? I haven't seen a news article.
#100 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:11:04 AM(UTC)
I am disappointed by the lack of a single modern "normal" road car addition when there are some glaring holes in that department. That said, anyone saying this pack is terrible is completely blinded by a specific car they want in the game that wasn't added. This pack is a good mix of race cars and road cars that should have uses across nearly every class in the game except X. Previous packs have included two X class cars so it isn't like they are ignoring X class in all packs.
9 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error