9 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:15:49 AM(UTC)
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_january_polo_red_car_pack

http://news.xbox.com/2016/01/05/forza-motorsport-6-ralph-lauren-car-pack/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Fn8wAz8t8

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport
2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350
1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R
2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID
2015 Mazda Formula Mazda
1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E

Quote:
The Ralph Lauren Polo Red Car Pack is included at no additional cost to owners of the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass, which brings six car packs featuring seven cars each month. That’s 42 cars in total, all ready to be instantly added to your garage to customize, tune, and race! All other racers can purchase the pack separately for $6.99 or buy cars from the pack individually.

Note that this pack won't be usable until a content update is released for the game later today (typically just after 10am Pacific time).

Link to the clue thread:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst53447_January-DLC-Clue-Thread.aspx

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 11:09:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:16:30 AM(UTC)
SuperGT GTR is back!

Twitter: @RyHirons
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:16:46 AM(UTC)
Having trouble viewing the release notes - can anyone post em' here please?
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:17:55 AM(UTC)
My most wished hypercar is finally here! Love the Super GT GTR, too!

I'm really liking the Hypersport! More like LYKAN the Hypersport!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:18:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:19:31 AM(UTC)
First impressions:

2016 W Motors Lykan HyperSport

Plenty of hypercars in the game already that I don't race, as I generally prefer to compete in lower classes. Looks pretty though.

2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R

Nice one, I've been wishlisting for Super GT cars ever since July and this is a good start. I hope the PI is generous, as I would love to have this at R/900. If it's in P then it'll unfortantely get outclassed by the Mazda 787B. Given that the GT-R matches LMP1 times at Fuji though, I reckon it'll be in the P/960 range; if that's the case I hope it's competitive.

Interestingly, the "Super GT" logos have been censored out of the car, which suggests that Turn 10 didn't get that through licensing. That may potentially mean that this is one of the few potential Super GT cars we'll see at all in the game.

1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350

I'll wait and see if somebody else can make it competitive. I've barely touched the Torana or the Commodore and I suspect I'll not get round to this one either.

1973 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Same as with the Holden above, there are plenty of Japanese cars I'm already happy with using that this might just get lost in the mix.

2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID

I've seen this in person, wonderful car to look at and listen to. I truly hope it can compete with the 787B as it would be my go-to P/998 if it is.

2015 Mazda Formula Mazda

This is neat, I wonder what PI it'll have. The Formula Ford is in the S range so I imagine this'll be similar. A one-make League would be great to have, I'd race in it all week.

1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E

Google brings up some nifty race versions of this, might be fun in the lower classes.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:33:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: .

5 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:20:52 AM(UTC)
That looks like a pretty decent pack to me.

And before anyone posts "T10 DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEIR FANS", please look at any page in the wishlist and count how many times you see:
-Super GT cars
-Lykan Hypersport
-Toyota TS040 Hybrid

And since there is no pic posted in the article for the Opel, here's something from Google.

One of "The 50"
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:21:00 AM(UTC)
The Lykan should be awesome also very very very glad they didn't add a a Toyota Prius :)

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:48:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:22:12 AM(UTC)
Love this pack! Not even a huge fan of the Lykan, but I will be trying it out. I am pumped about the GT-R and the TS040!
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:27:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
That looks like a pretty decent pack to me.

And before anyone posts "T10 DOESN'T LISTEN TO THEIR FANS", please look at any page in the wishlist and count how many times you see:
-Super GT cars
-Lykan Hypersport
-Toyota TS040 Hybrid

And since there is no pic posted in the article for the Opel, here's something from Google.

Just makes me mad how you can look and see tons of requests for V10 era F1 cars and we still don't have one....
Then you got lemmings in the wish list just spamming requests for hypercars and nothing else, we have enough road cars and hyper cars....
 6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:30:23 AM(UTC)
this pack is for dam tuners worst pack ive seen so far.
 4 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:35:04 AM(UTC)
Great pack imo.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:36:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MEDIC 1 Go to Quoted Post
Great pack imo.

[Mod Edit - abbreviated profanity is not allowed - MM]
why turn 10 why.... another pack i wont be buying. forza 6 has the worse dlc packs of the series so far. sort it out lads

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:42:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:37:25 AM(UTC)
Not impressed.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:37:27 AM(UTC)
No Corvair, you win again Ralph Nader. But seriously though, I'm actually pleased with the pack: a Super GT GTR, a '70s Monaro, a new Opel, and the Lykan. I had a hunch that the Lykan would fit clue 1, but I ended up going with the Aventador SV as my guess. Well, time to work on some designs before it releases.
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:38:31 AM(UTC)
Awesome pack! Good job T10! 👍 Now I'd like to see which cars go with which clue in the clue thread.
 16 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:38:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GothicRacer55 Go to Quoted Post

Are you kidding me? There's only one car in this list that's classified as a 'tuner'. The rest are a muscle car, a super car, a few race cars and a little Opel.

If you're going to whine, do it right.
 11 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:39:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: scoobystu123 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MEDIC 1 Go to Quoted Post
Great pack imo.

why turn 10 why.... another pack i wont be buying. forza 6 has the worse dlc packs of the series so far. sort it out lads

To each their own i guess, but I think FM6 has had the best DLC packs of the series. Great mix of road cars and race cars, new and old, and nothing but new cars to the franchise so far, no recycled stuff in sight.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:40:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:41:14 AM(UTC)
I see 3 cars for me.
 4 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:42:12 AM(UTC)
Pack looks decent to me -- I'm itching to get into that Super GT GT-R. Here's to hoping the Motegi mention leads to the track's return via a booster pack of some sort!
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:43:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CarlsonsRaiders Go to Quoted Post

To each their own i guess, but I think FM6 has had the best DLC packs of the series. Great mix of road cars and race cars, new and old, and nothing but new cars to the franchise so far, no recycled stuff in sight.

Agreed, loving the trickle of Aussie cars too

Bring on the patch notes...

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:45:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:44:50 AM(UTC)
I was waiting for the Opel Kadett C GT/E since Forza 4... Thank you Turn 10... I'm happy...
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:47:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Regrozenah Go to Quoted Post

Are you kidding me? There's only one car in this list that's classified as a 'tuner'. The rest are a muscle car, a super car, a few race cars and a little Opel.

maybe i was alittle wrong in what i said but still not a very strong pack Toyota once again that looks just like the other one they put in a old nissan gtr that isnt even new at all.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:47:41 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to try out another Hyper Car. But the rest of the pack will not even get driven. And still no Saabs :(
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:47:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Regrozenah Go to Quoted Post

And you can't even properly label the C110 as a tuner due to its rarity
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:49:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Pack looks decent to me -- I'm itching to get into that Super GT GT-R. Here's to hoping the Motegi mention leads to the track's return via a booster pack of some sort!

I wouldn't read much into the mentions in descriptions. Also, Japanese track licensing has been tricky as of late, as apparently those circuits have been quite demanding in terms of cost and licensing agreements. Gran Turismo's a locally developed game and probably gets preference/discount but most Western titles have been struggling to get Japanese track content into their games over the past year or two. Codemasters get a free pass on Suzuka since it comes as part of their Formula 1 license but I can't think of any other Western title that's released in the past 2 years with any form Japanese track content.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:51:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: .

9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error