16 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:24:51 PM(UTC)
1 HOLDEN SPECIAL VEHICLE ( hsv) 2015

2 BMW i8 2015

3 Holden commodore VF 2015

4 Cadillac CTS-V 2015

5 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 GLX 2015

6 rolls Royce dawn 2015

7 Mercedes Benz s550 2014

8 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6x6

9 and add Porsche

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 1:38:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:36:11 PM(UTC)
Seeing as the GT300 isn't correct, I'm changing clue 2

Clue 1: W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Clue 2: BMW i8
Clue 3: Jeep Renegade Sport
Clue 4: 2016 Ford Focus RS
Clue 5: Vauxhall Cascada
Clue 6: Seat Ibiza Trophy
Clue 7: Smart ForTwo

Edited by user Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:43:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:53:06 PM(UTC)
Clue 1: You will be astounded when you unleash this beast.

2015/16 ( I always get confused by American model years) Dodge Viper ACR. I think people would be astounded over how capable this is on the track despite the fact the standard car is known for being tough to tame.

Clue 2:
When you take a car to this level even a Prius is exciting!

2015 Honda CRZ GT300. Its at the same "level" as the Prius GT300 and the Prius has a 3.4 V8 LMP1 engine and crazy aero, so I'd say that's pretty exciting.

Clue 3:
It’s ruling planet is Ur.an.us and it’s life path number is 4.

Rebellious, Revolutionary and Experimental apparently. I have no Idea, so I'm just going to guess at a 1963 Chrysler turbine.

Clue 4:
They were a sensation, but this car is something truly special.

1960s Rolls-Royce Phantom V, seems to have been the choice for a few popular music bands.

Clue 5:
Built to battle the Beetle

One of those AMC Pacerygremlin things, I forget which is which.

Clue 6:
When this bell is rung; you may find a seat.

Boxing reference? (thanks to the guy below for that) I'm going to go for the Lykan Hypersport as my guess, but hope I'm wrong and we get the BRZ GT300.

Clue 7:
Two references to the Toyota Prius is two too much

Toyota TS040. It is very similar to the GT300 Prius Referenced earlier (If I've got that clue correct), a 3.4 NA V8 Hybrid.

Edited by user Friday, January 1, 2016 5:47:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#104 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:15:12 PM(UTC)
Clue 6 When this bell is rung you may find a seat ........... I am going with a Subaru here for a boxer engine
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
#105 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:39:01 PM(UTC)
clue #1- 2016 camaro [because its an entirely new design different engine and different chassis and if i dont see this soon i might blow a piston head]

clue #2- 2016 ford focus RS [ or a 2016 chevy volt but that would be really odd then again forza is known for occasional odd cars like the Cadillac limo]

clue #3- lykan hypersport considering its something that looks like it came from space and only seven actually made, or a 2015 copo camaro because you can only build them chevy doesnt mass produce them

clue #4- 2016 nissan gtr nismo because people loved them, but most never came to america until the new gtr was released in 2010 and the nismo is a really amazing car that is very special and much different than the 2015 gtr black edition

clue #5- 2017 fiat 124 spider

clue #6- the 2016 seat 20v20 because its seats first cross over model or suv and is something to look forward too

clue #7- got nothing because the prius should be out of production we have a limo in forza 6 we have a 5 ton hummer and a 5 ton gurka because it obviously wasnt enough for the hummer that we needed a gurka and a limo so why not have a prius might as well add that car that is supposed to turn into an air plane
#106 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:48:53 PM(UTC)
#1 I think it is the likan hipersport
#107 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:50:50 PM(UTC)
Clue 1: 2016 Dodge Viper ACR
Clue 2: 2015 Nissan #1 Motul Autech GT-R (I think it's Clue # 2 high-performance hybrid car or "Super GT" category)
Clue 3: 1985 Audi Ur-Quattro
Clue 4: 1982 Derolean DMC-12
Clue 5: 1969 Chevrolet Corvair Monza (From FM4)
Clue 6: 1970 #6 Wheatcroft Racing Brabham BT30
Clue 7: 2016 BMW i8
#108 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:05:22 PM(UTC)
Here goes nothing.

Clue 2:

This wouldn't be a Honda Insight? A Prius would be exciting if the referenced car was lower...

Clue 3:
It’s ruling planet is Ur an us and it’s life path number is 4.

Ariel Atom

Clue 4:

Super Beetle

Clue 5:

Chevrolet Corvair?

Clue 6:

Clue 7:
Two references to the Toyota Prius is two too much.

Toyota TS040

#109 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:54:30 PM(UTC)
Clue 1:

Well obviously a really fast and loud car like we had in the previous pack with the Koenigsegg One:1. So I think either a McLaren 570s (I prefer it to be that that the 675LT because we already have the 650S and the old 12C and there very similar, but the 570s is more different)

Clue 2:

It sounds like that even a Prius would be exciting (which it really isn't because its just a regular everyday hybrid) if you pushed this to its limits, so it must be a hybrid that probably drives similar or is even less exciting than a Prius hardly is, but would make a Prius look exciting, or it might not be a hybrid, it might be a city car, which I guess is also half what a Prius might be. So if its a hybrib, it should be a BMW i3, or if its a city car, it should be the NEW Smart ForTwo or the Renault Twigo.

Clue 3:

Hahaha! Funny. But "Ruling a planet of Ur an us" so must be an offroader. And áccording to what I researched, path number 4 is suppose to mean "a hard working bee". So it could be a Land Cruiser or Audi Quattro, or the New Land Rover Defender or Jeep Renegade.

Clue 4:

Well any car can be special. It could be a special Brand New Car, or classic, or race car, or maybe even to fool around, an Aussie car like the Ford Falcon, cause last month we got the Holden Commodore. If it were to be a special brand new car like the 2017 Ford GT, then it could be the new Ford Focus RS or FIAT 124 Spider. If it were to be a classic, I would desperately hope there to be a 1920's or 30's Rolls Royce Phantom.

Clue 5:

Definately what we all know as probably the Beetle's biggest rival back in the day, the Chevrolet Corvair.

Clue 6:

Another joke off the belt. Well it sounds like the bell as in a school bell, because what else. Its not like a car would have a bell telling you when you can buckle up. But if its a school bell, then it definately involves a vehicle thats part of a school, like it wouldn't be a classroom. So it could be a School bus like a Blue Bird Type B or C, because what else, after the bell goes you would run to the bus and then take a seat. Or it might be a Minibus for the smaller schools (like what mine has), so maybe also a Toyota Hiace, whcih is also used as an African taxi.

Clue 7:

Hard to understand. But two references of a Prius being too much by two in another simplification. But I guess it means that it has two references to a Prius without the two too much part, cause it means that it shouldn't have any references. I just don't get it, which also leaves me unknown if I would have to switch this one and Clue 2. But if so or not so, I would think most likely the BMW i8 becuase I already have a theory on the i3, but if not and if I'm wrong about Clue 2, it might be the new Honda/Acura NSX.
If you think I mixed this one up with Clue 2, then just say that maybe Clue 2 is based on the theory of this Clue, and that this clue would be the theroies of Clue 2.
#110 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:54:58 PM(UTC)

1. McLaren 675LT or Ferrari 488 GTB (hopefully)
2. Toyota TS020
3. Audi Ur Quattro
4. ?
5. Chevrolet Corvair
6. ?
7. BMW i8 (hopefully)

#111 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:57:53 PM(UTC)
2016 Dodge Viper ACR

Clue 2:
Since it's not the the Prius GT300 I don't know.. Maybe the CRV GT300 or the BMW I8

Clue 3:
No idea

Clue 4:
I'll get back to this one

Clue 5:
Chevy Covair since it's not the Citroen CV2

Clue 6:
Maybe a Seat? Like the Leon Cupra R from a while back?

Clue 7:
I sense a Smart ForTwo..

Edited by user Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:00:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house"
#112 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:30:50 PM(UTC)
If Clue 5 doesn't point out to the 2CV...I would say, please, let it be a new Mini. My reading of automotive mentality is that the Fiat 500 and the Mini Cooper were made to battle the Beetle. We already have different kinds of 500s and Minis in-game but one thing's missing now is the latest F56 Mini Cooper S or maybe the 2015 Mini John Cooper Works.
#113 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:38:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InducedRhino438 Go to Quoted Post

Clue 6:

Another joke off the belt. Well it sounds like the bell as in a school bell, because what else. Its not like a car would have a bell telling you when you can buckle up. But if its a school bell, then it definately involves a vehicle thats part of a school, like it wouldn't be a classroom. So it could be a School bus like a Blue Bird Type B or C, because what else, after the bell goes you would run to the bus and then take a seat. Or it might be a Minibus for the smaller schools (like what mine has), so maybe also a Toyota Hiace, whcih is also used as an African taxi.

Possibly because most of us are familiar with the Hiace, back when it was use as a secret vehicle in the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune arcade games.
#114 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:53:46 PM(UTC)
Clue 5:

Finally the Porsche 911
#115 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:17:03 PM(UTC)
Lycan Hypersport time to unleash the beast line used in Furious 7
Toyota TS040
#7 My guess is BMW I8

These are what my best guesses are for what I know I am looking forward to seeing what this pack has to offer and what historical race cars will it have
#116 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 12:25:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirstRumble5434 Go to Quoted Post
Clue 5:

Finally the Porsche 911

John already mentioned it, that there aren't any Porsches in this Car pack.

Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Howdy guessers.

Good work so far. Despite my making these clues harder than ever I have seen two correctly guessed cars. You are also close on a couple. I have gifted some credits and will do so again later today.

Instead of offering another clue, I am going to tell you a couple cars that are NOT in the January pack so you can redirect your efforts and adjust your thinking caps.

Citreon 2CV
Toyota Cressida - Although I agree this was a well-matched answer and would be a cool addition
Prius GT300 - Again a good guess, and a cool car, but do you really think I would make a clue that easy?

There aren't any Porsches in this pack either. As you may have read that is something the New Year will bring at some point.

Happy New Year's Eve my Forza friends. I hope to be more active in the thread over the weekend.

John

Edited by user Friday, January 1, 2016 12:26:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#117 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 3:40:14 AM(UTC)
Clue #1 Aston Martin Vulcan - This would be an amazing car to have on Forza and looking at the clue it does make sense as much as I'd like the Rezvani Beast, it seems a little too obvious.

Clue #7 Smart Fortwo all those twos...
#118 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 3:50:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mark4176 Go to Quoted Post
Clue 1: Ford Focus RS. It. Being hopeful but considering that it has 350hp means that it is more power than its competitors like the Golf R
Clue 2:
Clue 3:
Clue 4:
Clue 5:
Clue 6:
Clue 7:

The Focus RS is confirmed to be added. We've gotten every other new Ford performance vehicle except the Focus RS. They did announce that the whole line up will be in the game
 1 user liked this post.
#119 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 3:52:21 AM(UTC)
Meh, most of them are hard to guess as usual
But.....
"Built to battle the Beetle" could be a Sherman tank?
Quite possibly one of the squeakiest people who doesn't ram everybody off the track in public lobbies.
 1 user liked this post.
#120 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 4:54:32 AM(UTC)
I really hope a vw up comes to the game would be an epic addition
 3 users liked this post.
#121 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 6:00:43 AM(UTC)
Car 4 - VW Polo 2F Genesis G40 '92
This car was a special edition by VW for the Germany-tour of the music band Genesis, which where a sensation, so this Polo is something truly special!

Car 7 - Toyota TS040 Hybrid '14

Edited by user Friday, January 1, 2016 6:02:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CR-Motorsport
#122 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 8:07:02 AM(UTC)
Could 6 be the Seat Ibiza Sub 8 used to set to time at Nurburgring?
#123 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 9:32:58 AM(UTC)
*lykan hypersport*
#124 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 10:48:36 AM(UTC)
Number 3: Holden Gemini?
#125 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 10:51:54 AM(UTC)

I'm going to leech off of others very good guesses here, because i can't come up with my own. This is too much haha.

Lykan Hypersport (Although id prefer the Aston Martin Vulcan)

Clue 2:

BMW i8

Clue 3:

??? (Race car)

Clue 4:

De Tomaso Pantera (crossing fingers)

Clue 5:

Citroen DS3

Clue 6:

??? (Race car)

Clue 7:

Smart fortwo

16 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error