16 Pages<<141516Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#376 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 2:33:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Connectz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sp4nkn88 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Connectz Go to Quoted Post
Hey @johniwanna, was I correct in guessing the Holden Gemini aka the Holden Manaro for the lifepath 4, Ur an us clue?

Just curious!

(Edit, I must have posted this the same time you posted the reply above mine)

I guessed the Holden Gemini first then the Lykan Hypersport second.

The Gemini is not a Monaro, the Cadett was called the Gemini in Australia!

Oh ok, cool! Thanks for clearing that up for me!

All good mate! My cousin had a 78 Gemini for his first car which is the same shape as the Cadett, we loved it but it was a bomb.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 2:37:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#377 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 3:44:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
Here are my clue reasonings, although four cam tbird mostly nailed it.

Clue 3:
It’s ruling planet is Ur an us and it’s life path number is 4
The Holden by process of elimination although I do t understand it by John said you had to dig in to astrology to get it.

Could you expand on that, please? It's clearly the Holden but only once you know all seven cars. How does one arrive at it by deciphering the clue?
#378 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:21:45 AM(UTC)
If we don't get an expanded explanation of the Monaro clue I suspect we see more astrology clues, LOL. Is there an astrology class I can take so I have a fighting chance next time because Google didn't help me much there last time.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:27:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#379 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:34:50 AM(UTC)
http://www.meaninglike.c...es-name-stand-for/monaro

Look at what I found! There's your explanation but I needed to know Monaro to find that. The life path number is found by adding up the letters in this case. A=1, M=13, etc

Edited by user Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:39:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#380 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:08:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
http://www.meaninglike.com/what-does-name-stand-for/monaro

Look at what I found! There's your explanation but I needed to know Monaro to find that. The life path number is found by adding up the letters in this case. A=1, M=13, etc

Niiiiiiiice. Now how is it ruled by Uranus?
#381 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:05:58 PM(UTC)
It is ruled by Ur an us because that website says it is? I have no clue. I'm willing to bet when John was working on putting clues together he googled Monaro, that site came up on about the 5th page of results and bam, he had his clue. I could be wrong, maybe he's an astrology buff, I doubt it though since he wasn't giving us an explanation beyond what I said about process of elimination.

I found that site by googling Monaro and Ur an us (without spaces obviously). So for future clue threads it is a worthwhile idea to just plug car names into google with pertinent keywords from the clue to see if anything comes up :)
#382 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 3:33:46 AM(UTC)
http://www.meaninglike.com/what-does-name-stand-for/monaro

How on Earth was anyone gonna guess that clue!

BTW thanks T10 for this months DLC cars, I was blown away by dropping 2 "Holdens".

And both were my 1st 2 cars... sorta

My 1st was a TE Gemini, and my 2nd car was a HZ Kingswood '79

Again the DLC that's been coming has been great, all new, and mostly great cars

Top work, Thanks
#383 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 5:19:11 PM(UTC)
It is ruled by Ur an us because that website says it is? I have no clue. I'm willing to bet when John was working on putting clues together he googled Monaro, that site came up on about the 5th page of results and bam, he had his clue. I could be wrong, maybe he's an astrology buff, I doubt it though since he wasn't giving us an explanation beyond what I said about process of elimination.

I found that site by googling Monaro and Ur an us (without spaces obviously). So for future clue threads it is a worthwhile idea to just plug car names into google with pertinent keywords from the clue to see if anything comes up :)

Thanks for going to all that trouble. Would've been nice to know the real answer though. Putting random car names in Google doesn't seem very satisfying.
16 Pages<<141516Prev

Notification

Icon
Error