This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 11:26:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheThirdExile Go to Quoted Post
Great challenge and I look forward to your next one.

My choices for prize cars:

...

Again, Thanks!

Alright, and there's you taken care of. Thank you for participating! : )

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#52 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:38:21 PM(UTC)
Only got 11:42:274
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#53 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 3:23:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LGS I Hitman Go to Quoted Post
Only got 11:42:274

That's fine, there's only one time based objective and it's well out of reach for most drivers. I wouldn't worry about it.

Check here to see how to complete objectives. I'll need you to post a replay of your run to verify everything.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#54 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:20:17 PM(UTC)
I put my replay on my storefront
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#55 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:11:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LGS I Hitman Go to Quoted Post
I put my replay on my storefront

Right, replayed viewed and verified. You've completed objectives 2 and 3 at this point, so you've earned 45M CR and 4 prize cars of your choice! If you'd like an additional 5M CR and 1 more prize car you simply have to post at least three photos from your run.

You can claim your winnings at any time.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#56 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:56:40 AM(UTC)
best lap was a 1:09.768
replay on my SF
when the target time elapsed, I still had a whole lap to go =3/)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#57 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:47:59 PM(UTC)
My choices

1. 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 SV
2. 2008 Reventon
3. 1997 Diablo SV
4. 1988 Countach LP5000 QV
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#58 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:54:22 PM(UTC)
Please post a car in the auction house for 65M CR for 24 hours. I'll put up the four prize cars for 5M CR each (to avoid someone else buying them out), and once you've bought them you'll be left with your 45M CR in winnings.

Your prize cars are in the auction house now.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#59 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 7:23:14 PM(UTC)
@TorqueFactory
I watched your replay and got an estimated total time for your run (it's difficult to get the exact thousandth of a second you crossed the line at); time and completed objectives are on the leaderboard. Your car had taken damage on the front end, so currently you've completed objective 2, which gives you 20M CR and 1 prize car of your choice!

Like I told Hitman, you can attempt the other objectives, or claim your winnings now.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#60 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 7:44:50 PM(UTC)
I haven't noticed this one until the last few days ago. I might give it a shot though the expiry date in the OP seems to have juuuuust passed :-p
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#61 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 8:23:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
I haven't noticed this one until the last few days ago. I might give it a shot though the expiry date in the OP seems to have juuuuust passed :-p

Yeeeaaahhh... XD

The comp ran for two weeks nearly a year ago. I intended to keep the comp closed, but I saw some people looking for help with the various collector achievements (which require tons of CR), so I told them they could do this comp and earn a considerable chunk of CR relatively easily.

With the sudden interest from people who didn't get a chance to run it before, I guess the comp's re-opened indefinitely.
; )

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#62 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 3:36:13 AM(UTC)
Well.... that's very nice of you but, you're a big meanie. Golly this is a toughie, but lotsa fun :)

I'm a 0.75 secs or so off a lap in making the time. I love sliding it all four wheels under brakes going through corners like the over the top double left. Very nice, but still just a tad slow. Big meanie. I'll get on the first three quests, but the fourth might be stuck on a bridge with a fuzzy old fella blocking the path saying "NONE SHALL PASS!" which means in the end that the patient might have bled out :-p Don't run with scissors kids!

Meanie.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#63 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 7:07:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post
@TorqueFactory
I watched your replay and got an estimated total time for your run (it's difficult to get the exact thousandth of a second you crossed the line at); time and completed objectives are on the leaderboard. Your car had taken damage on the front end, so currently you've completed objective 2, which gives you 20M CR and 1 prize car of your choice!

Like I told Hitman, you can attempt the other objectives, or claim your winnings now.


I'm not in it for the prizes; only the glory...and, I can't re-run it as the local cops won't let me use their Lambo any more...

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#64 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 12:24:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
Well.... that's very nice of you but, you're a big meanie. Golly this is a toughie, but lotsa fun :)

Yeah, when I first made the comp I thought "There's enough challenges where you casually drive around a track in an easy to drive sportscar." I figured I'd make something really challenging. ; )

Originally Posted by: T0rqueFact0ry Go to Quoted Post
I'm not in it for the prizes; only the glory...and, I can't re-run it as the local cops won't let me use their Lambo any more...

Considering the 1,000+ miles you put on that Gallardo's odometer, I can kinda see why they're hesitant to lend it to you again. : P

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#65 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 12:08:51 PM(UTC)
Would just like to thank Yakov Alfa for helping me and others out.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#66 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 3:00:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LGS I Hitman Go to Quoted Post
Would just like to thank Yakov Alfa for helping me and others out.

Of course! : )

Were your winnings enough to get you both achievements? I always manage to forget how much everything costs...

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: Racing Permit
#67 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 3:35:15 PM(UTC)
I definitely wanna to try this! I love Rally di Positano, and Lambo is always a good choice. The only problem is the driver, haha, i think that the patient family have much to worry about! But i will do my best, gonna try tomorrow...
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:13:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LegionBear2 Go to Quoted Post
i think that the patient family have much to worry about!

Nonsense! The hospital has three of the world's greatest surgeons on standby!



On second thought... You're right, the patient's screwed. *sad trombone*

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: Racing Permit
#69 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 2:00:55 PM(UTC)
Well done! Challenge completed, or a part of it... Great track, great car, had so much fun! Here some pics...







Objective 1: Ok
Objective 2: Ok
Objective 3: Ok
Objective 4: Well, i set a time of 11:23.467, this is almost a minute over, so is a little out of reach by now, i guess the stunning beautiful scenery distracted me a little, but the patient is well, so that's what matters. The replay is Up in my SF.

So, from my calcs i won 50M Cr + 5 Prize cars, i dunno if you want to validate my run first, but here are my choices beforehand:

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
2008 Lamborghini Reventon
1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV
1967 Lamborghini Miura P400

Thank you Yakov Alfa, very exciting challenge,
I appreciated so much!
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#70 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 7:20:03 PM(UTC)
@LegionBear
Yep, that's objectives 1 through 3 cleared, so you've earned 50M CR and 5 prize cars! I'll put the prize cars in the auction house for you now. Please put a car in the auction house for 75M CR for 24 hours, and I'll buy it as soon as I can. Once you've got the CR just buyout the prize cars for 5M CR each, and once you're done, you'll be left with your 50M CR in winnings and all 5 prize cars. Thank you for participating!

Oh, and excellent pics by the way, I hope you continue doing photography! ; )

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#71 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 9:50:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post
@LegionBear
Yep, that's objectives 1 through 3 cleared, so you've earned 50M CR and 5 prize cars! I'll put the prize cars in the auction house for you now. Please put a car in the auction house for 75M CR for 24 hours, and I'll buy it as soon as I can. Once you've got the CR just buyout the prize cars for 5M CR each, and once you're done, you'll be left with your 50M CR in winnings and all 5 prize cars. Thank you for participating!

Oh, and excellent pics by the way, I hope you continue doing photography! ; )


Must agree, EXCELLENT photos, LB ;]

sig box
Rank: Racing Permit
#72 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 3:17:17 AM(UTC)
Thank for the feedback guys, is good to hear that my work is being appreciated. I always like to shoot some photos. Sometimes i ain't in the mood for racing and i end up making some pictures. Actually my photo skills are better than my racing skills. XD

I put a Ford ka in the AH as requested, thank you guys, you are awesome!
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#73 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:30:09 AM(UTC)
@LegionBear
I hear ya man, sometimes it's nice to just take a moment and take some pics. ; )

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error