3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 1:56:58 PM(UTC)
If "every second counts", then I'm not sure my patient is going to make it - 11:01.406 for me. Replay posted, and to no one's surprise....yes, I happened to kiss the wall a few times ;[ Great challenge, Yakov ;] Here's my pics from my day by the shore....

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa
sig box
#27 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:11:00 AM(UTC)
Ran a 10:43:262 with a bit of everything thrown in ( collisions , dirty and clean laps ) . Named replay Polizia as not to clash with previous replay . Going online to post a few pics for the thread .

Oh and B.T.W , hang onto the car when the Polizia comp is over - your gonna be needing it again ; )
#28 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:41:10 AM(UTC)
Here are a few pics of the Lambo

Edited by user Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:42:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 3:15:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wan Ge 1 Go to Quoted Post
number 4 looks well out of my reach, lol

Looks to be well out of reach for most drivers. : / On the plus side, 3 of the 4 objectives can be completed regardless of your time, so just about everyone will win 50M CR and 5 prize cars. : )

Originally Posted by: TheThirdExile Go to Quoted Post
11:06 with a few collisions. UPDATE: Completed a run (Polizia Comp2) that spared the livery, but lost about 30 seconds along the way... how disappointing.

I forgot to mention this before, but your fastest run, dirty or not, is what counts on the final leaderboard. So if you run an 11:00.000 with collisions, and a collision-free 12:00.000, you'll complete objective 3 and have a leaderboard time of 11:00.000. Badass flames BTW!

Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
If "every second counts", then I'm not sure my patient is going to make it - 11:01.406 for me. Replay posted, and to no one's surprise....yes, I happened to kiss the wall a few times ;[

aa

Eh, the patient was kind of jerk anyways... : P Loving the pics, especially that one!

Originally Posted by: voldemortt Go to Quoted Post
Ran a 10:43:262 with a bit of everything thrown in (collisions, dirty and clean laps).

Very quick time! And nice work capturing the "sunny day in Italy" vibe with that pic!

Quote:
Oh and B.T.W, hang onto the car when the Polizia comp is over - your gonna be needing it again ; )

: 3

Leaderboard has been updated.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#30 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 3:58:50 AM(UTC)
Gonna give it another shot . I MIGHT be able to make 10:3X:XXX with a bit of luck .
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:14:07 AM(UTC)
[/quote]
I forgot to mention this before, but your fastest run, dirty or not, is what counts on the final leaderboard. So if you run an 11:00.000 with collisions, and a collision-free 12:00.000, you'll complete objective 3 and have a leaderboard time of 11:00.000. Badass flames BTW!

If "every second counts", then I'm not sure my patient is going to make it - 11:01.406 for me. Replay posted, and to no one's surprise....yes, I happened to kiss the wall a few times ;[

aa

Eh, the patient was kind of jerk anyways... : P Loving the pics, especially that one!

.[/quote]

Looks like I'll be taking a leisurely stroll with disregard to life saving ;)
sig box
#32 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 7:45:26 AM(UTC)
Gonna give it another shot. I MIGHT be able to make 10:3X:XXX with a bit of luck.

I'm willing to bet you can. ; )

Looks like I'll be taking a leisurely stroll with disregard to life saving ;)

Just like a real ambulance driver! XD

#33 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 9:40:07 AM(UTC)
Got a few 10:4x:xxx this AM , got a feeling if i get it all hooked up i could get into 37's which id be well chuffed with
#34 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 9:51:28 AM(UTC)
10:45.337 - Left blue paint all over the place =) Havin' too much fun to stop now... Think i'm capable of leaving even more paint on the course =)

FUN STUFF!!

Edit/ 10:41.490 - Embrace the dirty lap =)

Edited by user Sunday, January 3, 2016 6:15:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 10:15:33 AM(UTC)
Like I mentioned recently, your fastest time (dirty or clean) is what counts on the leaderboard, so get one collision-free run to complete objective 3 then push as hard as freaking possible and see what happens. The real Polizia Gallardo was totalled after all, it's not like a few virtual scrapes are gonna hurt anything. ; )

Edit: I was wondering why Captain Cape's gamertag looked strange on the leaderboard... I just now realized I wrote Costloss and not Costless. Well done Jake, well done. XD

Edited by user Sunday, January 3, 2016 10:19:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:12:27 AM(UTC)
I was just wondering, how do I post the pictures on my Xbox to this forum?, Do I have to complete a run for the pictures to be eligible for the comp and is there any rules on the difficulty setting we must use?
#37 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:59:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AlexDOESgames64 Go to Quoted Post
I was just wondering, how do I post the pictures on my Xbox to this forum?

Follow this tutorial, but choose the Original 1280x720 resolution option instead of a smaller one. You can also upload pics to and post from Flickr on your mobile device, just check the request desktop site option in your browser (I use Chrome).

Quote:
Do I have to complete a run for the pictures to be eligible for the comp

Nope, by posting three pics you complete objective 1, which counts as participation. You only earn 5M CR and 1 prize car for completing that objective though.

Quote:
is there any rules on the difficulty setting we must use?

Nope, but I don't advise using TCS or STM, especially being as the Gallardo is AWD. I don't use any assists aside from braking line myself.

#38 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 5:48:03 AM(UTC)
Just over 16 hours left before this challenge ends. If you've got any objectives left to complete or if you just want to push for a faster time, this is the last day to do so!

#39 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 12:09:05 AM(UTC)
Alright, that's the end of this one!

Quote:
You got the vital organ to the hospital in time! The patient's transplant was completed with no complications, and they're expected to make an unusually quick recovery (which may have something to do with your quick driving). Excellent work driver!

The leaderboard has been finalized, so be sure to check it once more to see your winnings. Once you've done so please post here or message me directly with your choices for prize cars so I can get them to you as soon as possible. Also message me when you've put a car in the auction house for your winning CR amounts.

Thanks again everyone for participating! I don't know if I'll be running more comps in the future (it's fun, but I'm lazy), but be sure to hang on to the Polizia-spec Gallardo from this comp; I believe voldemortt has something planned for it very soon. ; )

#40 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 6:23:15 AM(UTC)
Thanks for this Challenge, Yakov ;) Had a lot of fun with this one ;)
Credits are not needed, BUT definitely will be getting with you on prize car choices ;)

Edited by user Monday, January 11, 2016 6:24:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
#41 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 7:59:02 AM(UTC)
this was an awesome challenge Yakov, i might give the credits to someone else but I will also be hitting you up for those prize cars! I assume that I dont have to choose since I won all 8 XD
#42 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 8:38:39 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the the comp.
No need for the credits, but I'll take the prize cars.
Here's my choice
1 - 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 SV
2 - 2006 Miura Concept
3 - 1997 Diablo SV
4 - 1988 Countach LP 5000
5 - 1967 Miura P400
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#43 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 2:05:23 PM(UTC)
Thanks for this Challenge, Yakov ;) Had a lot of fun with this one ;)
Credits are not needed, BUT definitely will be getting with you on prize car choices ;)

Would like to request the Countach and Miura Concept please ;]
sig box
#44 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 7:09:26 PM(UTC)
Glad you guys had fun! Will get you all taken care of here shortly. ; )

#45 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:05:29 AM(UTC)
I also REALLY enjoyed this challenge, Yakov =) Hoping this is not your last challenge as I was really looking forward to an imaginary icy hill climb of sorts =)

Still looking good on credits but would love the first five interceptors =)

Thanks much, Yakov.

=)
#46 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:36:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
I also REALLY enjoyed this challenge, Yakov =) Hoping this is not your last challenge as I was really looking forward to an imaginary icy hill climb of sorts =)

Thank you! I've got plenty of other ideas for comps, but I doubt I'll ever get around to organizing them. I don't believe I mentioned it before, but voldemortt and I first started working on this comp in January of 2015... Yes, it took me an entire year to launch this. We'll see what happens in the future... Oh, and like I mentioned a couple posts ago, I believe voldemortt is planning something new for the Polizia Gallardo, so keep an eye out! ; )

Aaand if you wanna see an imaginary icy hill climb just check the Fujimi Kaido replays in my storefront (I think they're still there), me and some friends did just that a long time ago. The replays would be better had they recorded our party chat, but it's still quite hilarious. : )

Quote:
Still looking good on credits but would love the first five interceptors =)

So you want the Aventador, Gallardo Superleggera, Murcielago SV, Reventon, and '06 Miura? Just wanna make sure we have the same definition of "first five." And be aware, the Aventador is November DLC and the Gallardo is VIP DLC, so be sure you have those packs.

#47 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 8:16:51 AM(UTC)
Im the same as the other guys as far as prizes go , no need for the credits , just send me any of the non DLC Lambos please : )

Was a fun challenge . I might have got a quicker time had i been able to resist the urge to bury the throttle pedal far too often trying to make up time list on other sectios of the lap .

We should def work on another tune sometime , Yakov !!!

As Yakov said , im planning on using the Polizia Lambo for something new . I hope to have it live by the weekend , if not def b4 Monday , so check out the forum to see whats coming guys .
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:02:47 AM(UTC)
Watched the icy Fujimi replay last night (twice, once watching you and the second time viewing HITMAN) and now im REALLY REALLY hoping that (next January? fingers crossed) at some point you find time to put that one together =)

And now for some good news and some not so good news... good news first, I do own the Nov. DLC pack so good too go on the Aventador. And the not so good news, never got the VIP DLC =( But thats ok because now I can get the devil Lambo =)

Oh yeah, our definition of the "first five" is identical =)

Thanks alot, Yakov.

=)

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:05:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:28:42 AM(UTC)
Im the same as the other guys as far as prizes go, no need for the credits, just send me any of the non DLC Lambos please : )

Will do!

Quote:
Was a fun challenge. I might have got a quicker time had i been able to resist the urge to bury the throttle pedal far too often trying to make up time list on other sectios of the lap.

I found myself doing that a lot too. Had to exercise a considerable amount of self restraint to get a clean run. Lol

Quote:
We should def work on another tune sometime, Yakov !!!

Definitely man!

Quote:
As Yakov said, im planning on using the Polizia Lambo for something new. I hope to have it live by the weekend, if not def b4 Monday, so check out the forum to see whats coming guys.

; )

Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
Watched the icy Fujimi replay last night ... and now im REALLY REALLY hoping that (next January? fingers crossed) at some point you find time to put that one together =)

Alright, January 2017 it is! XD

Quote:
And now for some good news and some not so good news... good news first, I do own the Nov. DLC pack so good too go on the Aventador. And the not so good news, never got the VIP DLC =( But thats ok because now I can get the devil Lambo =) Oh yeah, our definition of the "first five" is identical =) Thanks alot, Yakov. =)

Will get the cars to you when I wake up later today. : )

#50 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:10:17 AM(UTC)
Great challenge and I look forward to your next one.

My choices for prize cars:

1 - 1988 Countach LP 5000 QV
2 - 2006 Miura Concept
3 - 2008 Reventon
4 - 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 SV
5 - 2011 Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

Again, Thanks!
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error