#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:47:11 AM(UTC)
Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 6 Photo Contest!

Submission Instructions
o To enter, upload your photo to the Forza Motorsport 6 Photo Gallery (in game) with “Photocomp14” in the description. (All one word)
– For people new to this process, go to the navigation menu in the Forza Motorsport 6 game, tab over to the blade that says “Options”, select the “Forza Gallery” tile, and select the photo you want to enter into the contest under the "My Files" tab. Select the photo, press the "A" button on the photo to bring up the “Share” menu. Select the "Share" option and under the “Description” area make sure you add your text key word stated above. If you don’t put in the keyword in the description, we won’t be able to find your photo, and we wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing your creation.
o You may post your photos in this thread if you would like to show them off on the forums, however it is not a requirement for entering the contest.

Rules of the Contest
o All photos must be taken by you. Posting someone else’s work is not allowed.
o All photos must be shared in the Forza Motorsport 6 game and have the proper description (see above).
o Each user is allowed to submit 3 photos, if you upload more than three photos in game, we will use only the most recent photos uploaded in our judging.
o Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the weekly prize chosen by Turn 10.
o Winners will be a Turn 10 pick until the winners of the following contest are posted.
o This rule may change in the future, but for now, you may enter each week, even if you were a winner the previous week.

Weekly Prize
o This week’s prize is 500,000 credits (in-game credits)

Submission Deadline
o This thread will close on the morning of December 23, 2015 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.

Submission Judging
o All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10. Photos will be judged anonymously so that Turn 10 members do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible.

Prizes
o All winners (featured photos) will receive the prize of the week chosen by Turn 10.
o The winning photos will be featured as Forza Motorsport 6 Turn 10 picks for a period of time. (Until the next contest winners are chosen and featured.)

This thread is provided so that entrants may share their photo entries with others here on the forums. However, to be entered into the contest, photos must be submitted in game using the directions listed under Submission Instructions (listed above).
Forza Community Team
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 11:33:17 AM(UTC)
Note: This contest is indeed Contest 14 and will close on December 23 as stated.

We had a contest 13, as was listed in the "Week in Review" contest schedule. I had a family emergency last week, so there was a mix up in the posting of the thread. However, people still entered contest 13, and we will award prizes for it as usual. I apologize for the lack of a thread, but we will still judge the contest as usual. You were all on the ball and you knew what was up. I am proud of you and your diligence should be rewarded, so we will have winners this week as usual for Contest 13 - both in the Photocomp and the Livery competitions. Good job, people! You did a fantastic job at getting your entries in even without the thread.
Forza Community Team
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:23:39 PM(UTC)
That explains the 500,000 credits I got then :)

Will the winners list still be updated? The Paint Booth forum members usually document the winners to help make it easier for others to find winning designs.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:24:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: .

#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:36:02 PM(UTC)
GT: inkedwiteboy
Car: 93 Ford Mustang Cobra
Filename: Foxbody Photocomp14

foxbody

Car: 2016 Ford GT
Filename: Photocomp14

2016 GT

Car: 2016 Ford GT
Filename: Spitting Flames
Livery: Gulf 3.0 By Myself

Flames

Edited by user Monday, December 21, 2015 12:05:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: changed info

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 5:09:12 PM(UTC)
PJTierney, to answer your question about Contest 13 - yes. The thread for the Forza Motorsport 6 Winners has been updated with the winners for Race Livery, Fantasy Livery, and Photocomp13. The winning paints and photographs have also been featured as usual and credits have been gifted.

Forza Community Team
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 6:35:54 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: GameArtisan
Search: Photocomp14
b01

b02

b03

Edited by user Friday, December 18, 2015 1:54:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:37:43 PM(UTC)
Hi,
I am just wondering when the deadline was to enter Photocomp13. I wasn't sure if it was going on or not so I entered my shots in last night so I am just wondering if they made it or if I should re submit them for photocomp14 .

🇨🇦
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:05:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LV T10 Go to Quoted Post
PJTierney, to answer your question about Contest 13 - yes. The thread for the Forza Motorsport 6 Winners has been updated with the winners for Race Livery, Fantasy Livery, and Photocomp13. The winning paints and photographs have also been featured as usual and credits have been gifted.

Thanks LV, looks like I won one of each :) (My first Photo win too).

Here's this week's entries:

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:45:31 PM(UTC)
MID LAND ZETA
photocomp14 by zechariah, on Flickr

vita4one by zechariah, on Flickr

#10 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:03:25 PM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:40:33 PM(UTC)

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#12 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2015 5:02:47 AM(UTC)
My entry for this week

GT: SCS Skreamies
Photo Name: F1 LT

Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#13 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2015 11:49:22 AM(UTC)
BadRiver

1953 Chevrolet Corvette
by BadRiver, on Flickr

1953 Chevrolet Corvette
by BadRiver, on Flickr

1953 Chevrolet Corvette
by BadRiver, on Flickr
Santa's real sleigh

Edited by user Saturday, December 19, 2015 11:51:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: text mod

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
#14 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 4:13:45 AM(UTC)
Hi, here my entries photocomp14

GT: V Team SAKAL

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=2232579&full=true

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=2232421&full=true

http://forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm6&id=2232715&full=true
#15 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 1:31:52 PM(UTC)
300 SRT8

Charger SRT8

XFRS 300 SRT8
#16 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2015 2:38:56 PM(UTC)
Gamertag - Force One141
Car - BMW Z4 GTE
Search - Photocomp14

2015-12-20_05-34-45 by dannyman248, on Flickr

Edited by user Sunday, December 20, 2015 2:40:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2015 10:18:00 AM(UTC)
Thank you for all the entries. I am closing this contest now. A new contest will be up soon.
Forza Community Team

Notification

Icon
Error