7 Pages<<567Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#151 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 8:11:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBW TRITON Go to Quoted Post
We moved the player count for points to the start of the race. This means you will no longer be penalized for people leaving the race after race start. If they start the race and leave, your points will count them in the final tally.
 2 users liked this post.
#152 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 7:13:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
We moved the player count for points to the start of the race. This means you will no longer be penalized for people leaving the race after race start. If they start the race and leave, your points will count them in the final tally.

Awsome.....
#153 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 12:12:02 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the scoring system change in leagues. Much appreciated!
#154 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:59:22 PM(UTC)
If I finish 10th for example. And I'm the only non-cutter. Do I receive more points than 1st?
Sincerely,
Brian Schellski
Don't be a jerk😎👍🏻
(Driving since 2009)
#155 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 1:11:43 PM(UTC)
This happens continually on YAS especially
Sincerely,
Brian Schellski
Don't be a jerk😎👍🏻
(Driving since 2009)
#156 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 8:12:32 PM(UTC)
I admire all the work and hypothesis that has gone into how players move and are rated in Leagues. Some really great stuff. Fortunately, as I will explain, it is actually much more simple.

Divisions - You are placed/moved into a division based on the TruSkill you've developed for Leagues. The more you win, the more your TruSkill increases, the more you are at the back of the pack the more it decreases. Leagues has a separate TruSkill rating than Hoppers as we figured some may race differently between the two. Some have noted that they were pre-placed into a Division the first time they played Leagues. If you had never played Leagues before, we use your Hopper TruSkill to make sure you started approximately where you should. Once your TruSkill in Leagues is verifed, it switches to using the TruSkill for Leagues exclusively from there on out.

Leaderboards - Points are awarded as your finish position inverted + bonus points for any players you finish in front of that have a higher skill rating for you. Your Leaderboard finish position has no impact to the Division you are assigned. It is there to capture your progress, payout for your effort and track competing against other players.

Hope this helps clear it up.

- Triton

So if I'm in Pinnacle for Leagues and I want to go back down to Elite (for a variety of reasons), all I need to do is finish in the back for a few races and it'll send me back down?
#157 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 3:45:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Yes, numbers make an impact. The more concurrency the better it is for Hoppers. Leagues is different because when you match it requires to be in a certain skill range.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Regarding TrueSkill and Divisions, would this be a reasonable assumption?:

TrueSkill 0-10 = Grassroots
TrueSkill 10-20 = Enthusiast
TrueSkill 20-30 = Professional
TrueSkill 30-40 = Elite
TrueSkill 40-50 = Pinnacle

Regarding Trueskill. Maybe this helps you ( and others) a little to understand the sytem:

https://www.microsoft.co...rueskill-ranking-system/
#158 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 10:40:20 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone,

After years of being a PC gamer, I've finally bought an xbox again and gotten back into racing. I've always been a decently fast driver (played all the 360 forzas quite a bit) and loving the league racing. I know I'm late to the party but I'm confused and can't find a clear answer so here it goes...

I live with roommates who play the xbox (house xbox but its mine) and they play forza 6 quite a bit. They suck real bad and are the type of racers that pick a limo or pickup and ram everyone. Although they mostly play the tag games, they'll occasionally move to the regular hoppers and just suck. I can't do much to stop them from doing it so here's my concern: will the hopper havoc they create affect my league placement? I'm elite and rising up to pinnacle and I don't want to go down because of what they do. Do regular hopper racing affect my placement?
 1 user liked this post.
#159 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 12:28:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lethulity Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

After years of being a PC gamer, I've finally bought an xbox again and gotten back into racing. I've always been a decently fast driver (played all the 360 forzas quite a bit) and loving the league racing. I know I'm late to the party but I'm confused and can't find a clear answer so here it goes...

I live with roommates who play the xbox (house xbox but its mine) and they play forza 6 quite a bit. They suck real bad and are the type of racers that pick a limo or pickup and ram everyone. Although they mostly play the tag games, they'll occasionally move to the regular hoppers and just suck. I can't do much to stop them from doing it so here's my concern: will the hopper havoc they create affect my league placement? I'm elite and rising up to pinnacle and I don't want to go down because of what they do. Do regular hopper racing affect my placement?

Only if they race leagues and lose a lot.

Just give them their own profiles. Problem solved.
#160 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 12:29:10 PM(UTC)
Hey everyone,

Your league standing won't be affected.

If someone reports you. Your account will be banned from online. Period.

Edited by user Friday, September 9, 2016 12:36:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 1:25:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zedeeyen Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

Only if they race leagues and lose a lot.

Just give them their own profiles. Problem solved.

if they go online and crash people your going to end up with a ban eventually. I think any bans from crashing carry over to all profiles on the console. Or I would hope so otherwise that would be a easy work around for wreckers/trolls.

I would ask them to not play Forza anymore lol
#162 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 2:26:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS 40oz Method Go to Quoted Post

if they go online and crash people your going to end up with a ban eventually. I think any bans from crashing carry over to all profiles on the console. Or I would hope so otherwise that would be a easy work around for wreckers/trolls.

Nope, bans are gamertag only, sadly.

#163 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:54:15 PM(UTC)
I was wondering how a person gets voted back down in League Racing? I was bumped up to "Elite" and i'd like to get punted back down? How can I make this happen?

Thanks

Edited by user Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:57:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#164 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:35:44 PM(UTC)
Lose some races. No other way.
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error