8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Saturday, December 26, 2015 12:38:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
This car is way cooler than the S14.

I went and found it in the volumes last night. The doors forward of this car look so good and the rear styling is so awkward. With a "Power" (160HP, LOL) build I was crushing unbeatable drivatars in the US Tour of the classic compacts with it. Seems like a pretty useable little car in E class. I think it would have a great home as a C class car.

I did a supercharged C class build on this the other night and it's a blast. It just looks so tiny out there on the track compared to the other cars. I think that if I go with better tires in exchange for power it could be something amazing.
#77 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2015 9:38:15 AM(UTC)

I tried finding this car and it wasn't available to buy in game and didn't see it in any of the car packs, I have all the updates so far am i missing something?

ps, i looked under free cars and recommendations and it wasn't there either.....any help?
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2015 9:56:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PBLCENMYNO1 Go to Quoted Post

I tried finding this car and it wasn't available to buy in game and didn't see it in any of the car packs, I have all the updates so far am i missing something?

ps, i looked under free cars and recommendations and it wasn't there either.....any help?

From Manteo Max's post on the 1st page:
"This is likely the free car for December. I couldn't get it to come up in Free Play or Multiplayer menus for Buy Cars, but players can find it by entering Volume 1 of Stories of Motorsport, enter any of the three series and select Classic Compact, and then Buy Car, which should display it at the top of the list as a Recommended car."
#79 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2015 11:45:21 AM(UTC)
Not usually a JDM guy, but I am a classic car guy and this one kinda turns my crank a little. I guess it's because I like seeing what the Silvia name was attached to before all this drifting nonsense. It's bit of a gem of a find, and even has a full ForzaVista Experience!
#80 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 10:50:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A 1998 Jeep XJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PBLCENMYNO1 Go to Quoted Post

From Manteo Max's post on the 1st page:
"This is likely the free car for December. I couldn't get it to come up in Free Play or Multiplayer menus for Buy Cars, but players can find it by entering Volume 1 of Stories of Motorsport, enter any of the three series and select Classic Compact, and then Buy Car, which should display it at the top of the list as a Recommended car."

Thanks! been looking for this car for a while ill give it a try :)
#81 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 9:16:56 PM(UTC)
We've had this car going on a month now and there has still been no word on its existence in the game from Turn 10?
#82 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:03:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
We've had this car going on a month now and there has still been no word on its existence in the game from Turn 10?

Nope, nothing yet although I suspect that most of Turn 10 are on Christmas vacation at the moment.

During one of the recent Forza Friday streams, a Twitch commenter brought up the Silvia in the chat. Mechberg (the host) gave a brief acknowledgement ("Oh, so you found it then.") before moving on.

One can read too much into that but my guess is that it's not something they can talk about in public yet. Maybe we'll find out next week when the January DLC hits.

Side-note: Is the car any good in terms of competitiveness? I might build up a B/600 version just to have something unique to race in.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:51:47 AM(UTC)
I've won races against unbeatable drivatars in lower classes with it. I haven't had tried it in a lobby of any sort but it seems like a good car to me from my admittedly limited use of it
#84 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:04:33 AM(UTC)
Did they remove the car from the game? I tried the method with Classic Compacts and checked in the car store. And there is no trace of a Nissan Silvia.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:05:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:26:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MTH163 Go to Quoted Post
Did they remove the car from the game? I tried the method with Classic Compacts and checked in the car store. And there is no trace of a Nissan Silvia.

Yes, it's been removed.
 2 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 2:21:12 AM(UTC)
I'm glad I bought only 11 of them for multiple uses.
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:25:05 AM(UTC)
Sadly, even though I'm on here just about every day, I missed the whole thing about the Silvia being hidden in the game. I did wonder why no "free car" was announced for the December content update, but I thought nothing of it at the time. By the time I found out about this hidden Silvia, the next content update came along and removed the car from the "Buy Car" list in Career, which I kind of figured would happen (don't ask me why), but what baffles me even more (and annoys me as well), is that T10 has done nothing to acknowledge or shed light on this car and what's going on with it, and still remains silent. If the car was meant to be available to all, then why not just make it available to all, and why not say something to the community about it? It doesn't make any sense to me, and it also seems like a bit of disservice, as far as I am concerned.

I'd really like an explanation of what's going on with this. Better yet, I'd like the car delivered straight to my garage, please. I'm almost willing to call it "even" then.

Cheers!
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:34:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XBOKS TERN 0FF Go to Quoted Post

I bought one, upgraded it to B/600, found it wasn't competitive and sold it.

Not bothered about it now, we'll get it when we're "supposed to". I have plenty of other cars I can drive in the meantime.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:40:37 AM(UTC)
I wonder if there is a hidden car this month?

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#90 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:53:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if there is a hidden car this month?

I already checked it but couldn't find one.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:54:25 AM(UTC)
The silvia with clever tuning is actually pretty competitive in c class I found out, you need to keep some body roll to keep it from being too twitchy on tighter tracks.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:21:23 AM(UTC)
Still very concerned T10 hasn't said anything about the 1966 Silvia yet. I just want to see when they are.
#93 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 12:44:20 PM(UTC)
Forza Motorsport 6 Unicorn Confirmed ;)
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:19:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XBOKS TERN 0FF Go to Quoted Post

dat username though xD such a troll
#95 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:30:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

pretty much lol

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#96 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:40:16 PM(UTC)
Glad I got it when I did; built a pretty cool tune for it for E Class, where it blasts by most anything else. Been doing rivals with it; used it and the Skyline from Polo Red to complete the "unrivaled" cheevo, actually.

That was yesterday; if I could use it then, is it safe to assume I can still use it going forward? Wonder if they'll make any times set with it to be unqualified. Or worse, take it out of my garage?
#97 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:19:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Glad I got it when I did; built a pretty cool tune for it for E Class, where it blasts by most anything else. Been doing rivals with it; used it and the Skyline from Polo Red to complete the "unrivaled" cheevo, actually.

That was yesterday; if I could use it then, is it safe to assume I can still use it going forward? Wonder if they'll make any times set with it to be unqualified. Or worse, take it out of my garage?

I "had" one as well, but now it seems to be missing from my garage.

Has anyone else's disappeared?
#98 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:24:07 PM(UTC)

Yes!! And it turns out to be a D-class monster! I'm glad I grabbed one when I did. But I'm sure it'll be available in a new update.
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 9:24:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Erkimer Go to Quoted Post
I'd really like an explanation of what's going on with this. Better yet, I'd like the car delivered straight to my garage, please. I'm almost willing to call it "even" then.

Cheers!

Yeah you're just an unknown to Turn10, I doubt they care what you think. Asking for the car to be given to you, haha very funny. The fact of the matter is, this car was never announced, it was never promoted nor was it ever said it would be included in any car pack.
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:19:46 PM(UTC)

(Reusing old GIFs because I'm out of ideas.)

Originally Posted by: smartazz104 Go to Quoted Post
Yeah you're just an unknown to Turn10, I doubt they care what you think. Asking for the car to be given to you, haha very funny.

He was saying that tongue in cheek, chill.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error