8 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 1:24:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
I see that there's still no clue or word about whether or not we're supposed to have this '66 Silvia. Maybe it's a new idea for a scavenger hunt? Hopefully we see "what's up" tomorrow. It's a nice little car/addition.

If we weren't supposed to have it it wouldn't be in the game, simple :)
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 6:31:21 AM(UTC)
Maybe....just maybe we could stop the insulting comments??? I noticed a few and would really hate to have another thread locked just because of something stupid.
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 7:01:29 AM(UTC)
Turn 10, why did you guys release this car quietly?
#54 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 8:30:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AudibleJam509 Go to Quoted Post
I see that there's still no clue or word about whether or not we're supposed to have this '66 Silvia. Maybe it's a new idea for a scavenger hunt? Hopefully we see "what's up" tomorrow. It's a nice little car/addition.

If we weren't supposed to have it it wouldn't be in the game, simple :)

Not necessarily so. The 10th anniversary car pack was accidentally made available to all users in Horizon 2 before it was suppose to. Many of us were able to download and use the cars for a short period of time.

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2015 8:31:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 8:31:34 AM(UTC)
They give us this and not the S14a, Turn 10 you are such trolls!
#56 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 8:54:00 AM(UTC)
This car is way cooler than the S14.

I went and found it in the volumes last night. The doors forward of this car look so good and the rear styling is so awkward. With a "Power" (160HP, LOL) build I was crushing unbeatable drivatars in the US Tour of the classic compacts with it. Seems like a pretty useable little car in E class. I think it would have a great home as a C class car.
#57 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 10:24:01 AM(UTC)
Have I missed something, as I followed Manteomax's instructions, and yes I found the Nissan Silvia as described, but only for purchase not free?
#58 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 11:11:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AardvarkII Go to Quoted Post
Have I missed something, as I followed Manteomax's instructions, and yes I found the Nissan Silvia as described, but only for purchase not free?

Right now you have to buy it. It will probably be free next week when they officially release it.
#59 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 12:56:49 PM(UTC)
It's also worth pointing out that the 72,000 CR price is because you're buying it auto-upgraded:

Auto-Upgrade Stats
E299
150 HP
155 LB FT
2016 LBS
72,800 CR

Stock Stats
E228
88 HP
97 LB FT
2161 LBS

I didn't look too far into the parts equipped, so I couldn't tell you the stock price, but I'd wager it's somewhere in the 30's.

Fun car, definitely could be a contender in D and C. Haven't been able to nail down a decent E tune yet though.
#60 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 2:35:03 PM(UTC)
T10 didn't even mention the purpose of this Silvia in game yet? That's plain terrible.
#61 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 4:33:07 PM(UTC)
I doubt the car will be put into our garages for free. When free car is thrown out people mean the DLC for it is free. The Nissan LMP car was the same. They added it to the game via free DLC but it's 1M to put it in your garage
#62 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 6:40:02 PM(UTC)
After checking this out I ended up buying 3 of them..LOL...only have tuned up one of them for drag and she will almost do the 1/4 mile on her rear tires, it's pretty sweet...curious how she will perform in B-class circuit, Thank you Turn-10
#63 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:03:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
I doubt the car will be put into our garages for free. When free car is thrown out people mean the DLC for it is free. The Nissan LMP car was the same. They added it to the game via free DLC but it's 1M to put it in your garage

The GT-R LM is free to add to your garage just like any other DLC, but you have to download the car from the Xbox marketplace first.
#64 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:25:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoftMore15 Go to Quoted Post
Turn 10, why did you guys release this car quietly?

We don't know why. Maybe forzafb@microsoft.com can help.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#65 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:57:37 AM(UTC)
I guess I'm showing my age here but its called and EASTER EGG people. Its a free gift meant to be found.
[Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity are not allowed - MM]
this is a GEN 1 Silvia a historic JDM car. Here is a link from GT planet proving its not a glitch or mistake....
https://www.gtplanet.net...date-sneaks-in-a-silvia/

FROM THE POST LINKED ABOVE:
This marks the third time in as many months a Nissan car has been included for free in the game’s title updates. The first month saw the Infiniti Q60 Concept, while last month saw the front-drive NISMO GT-R LM.

Edited by user Saturday, December 5, 2015 6:21:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 6:24:18 AM(UTC)
From another thread:

http://theroadlessdriven.kinja.com/heres-your-preview-of-the-all-new-petersen-automotive-m-1746233141

Quote:
As great as learning about how cars work, and how they’re designed is, we all know that a killer driving experience trumps both. Thanks to a partnership between Microsoft and The Petersen, anyone visiting the museum can get their fix via. FORZA Motorsport 6. I don’t want to ruin the surprise selection of cars, or tracks, but I will divulge that one of them isn’t out yet, and driving it on a simulator is just stupid fun.

Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post
I think that it's supposed to mean what cars and tracks could be playable in this demo of sorts. In one of the pictures seen in the WiR, you can see Daytona, CotA, Laguna Seca, and the Top Gear test track above each of the setups.

Assuming it's an exhibition build of the game (which would explain the different splash screen) and those are the 4 tracks you can race on, that would mean that the new content is a car.

Given how we haven't seen any announcement about the Silvia yet, one could make a reasonable guess that that car is the "unreleased content" that the writer is alluding to.

#67 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 1:30:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deeper Demons Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post

The GT-R LM is free to add to your garage just like any other DLC, but you have to download the car from the Xbox marketplace first.

[Mod edit - WSD - profanity and alluding to profanity is against the tos ]

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2015 8:46:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 9:08:15 PM(UTC)
You guys are so gullible.
No Hellcat, No problem!
#69 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 5:36:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post
I guess I'm showing my age here but its called and EASTER EGG people. Its a free gift meant to be found.
[Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity are not allowed - MM]
this is a GEN 1 Silvia a historic JDM car. Here is a link from GT planet proving its not a glitch or mistake....
https://www.gtplanet.net...date-sneaks-in-a-silvia/

FROM THE POST LINKED ABOVE:
This marks the third time in as many months a Nissan car has been included for free in the game’s title updates. The first month saw the Infiniti Q60 Concept, while last month saw the front-drive NISMO GT-R LM.

The question is, why the hell can't we buy it from the normal Find Cars menu then?
#70 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 10:40:16 PM(UTC)
Any corelation between the 'reverse scavenger hunt', and this car being hidden in the game?
#71 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2015 6:25:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smartazz104 Go to Quoted Post

The question is, why the hell can't we buy it from the normal Find Cars menu then?

I don't know! Future DLC?
#72 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:01:24 AM(UTC)
So, the Silvia is not a glitch at all? If so, then I'm pretty disappointed cause I thought it would be a DLC to expansion pack. Turn 10 still didn't explain this. Not trying to ruin this thread.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 8:21:21 AM(UTC)
It's meant to be in the game, but Turn 10 haven't told us why or when it would be officially announced.

I imagine it's expected to be announced some time this month, and rather than pushing out 2 Content Updates (1 for the DLC Pack and 1 for the Silvia) they bundled it into the December Content Update to make things easier to manage.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#74 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:35:02 AM(UTC)
2 weeks later... any official word on this yet?
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#75 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2015 9:05:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
2 weeks later... any official word on this yet?

Nope.
8 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error