8 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 4:22:24 PM(UTC)
Did i miss something here? Why is this car showing up in the 'buy car' option in career mode only? This car shouldn't even be in the game, right? :DSilvia 66

Edited by user Wednesday, December 2, 2015 4:47:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Veteran Forza player: FM1-FM6

Rig
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 4:37:56 PM(UTC)
This is likely the free car for December. I couldn't get it to come up in Free Play or Multiplayer menus for Buy Cars, but players can find it by entering Volume 1 of Stories of Motorsport, enter any of the three series and select Classic Compact, and then Buy Car, which should display it at the top of the list as a Recommended car.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 5:02:46 PM(UTC)
Thought there was no free car this month. Am I wrong?
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 5:14:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: humancarman21 Go to Quoted Post
Thought there was no free car this month. Am I wrong?

John mentioned in the Twitch stream yesterday that, while there was no free car with the content update, there was going to be one, and to "stay tuned".
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 5:26:01 PM(UTC)
Well, this is quite a find by OP; I used the method mentioned by ManteoMax to find it and sure enough there it was. I'm wondering how long it will be until a Turn 10 member comes on here explaining it.
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 6:30:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedDemon0388 Go to Quoted Post
Well, this is quite a find by OP; I used the method mentioned by ManteoMax to find it and sure enough there it was. I'm wondering how long it will be until a Turn 10 member comes on here explaining it.

Me too.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 6:46:36 PM(UTC)
Its probably the car best new car for B/C class. Top 5 LB
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 6:47:36 PM(UTC)
Haha too cool, Christmas come early?

🇨🇦
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:13:07 PM(UTC)
So, did anybody solve the mystery of the mystery car? lol.

I built a nice A class '66 Silvia but I'm afraid to set a leaderboard time or upload my tune/build. ha ha
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:31:42 PM(UTC)
I am just gonna wait till T10 releases this car normally, no telling what could happen by gaining it this way. I think I will play it safe.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#12 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:27:54 AM(UTC)
Nice find!! I'll wait until this properly arrives on the game but looking forward to this nonetheless!
#13 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 2:25:31 AM(UTC)
I got a E class tune up, the 1st one for E class for the Career.
#14 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 3:07:05 AM(UTC)
http://www.forzamotorspo...id=2051816&full=true

Booyah.

It was me, the author of all your pain.
#15 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 3:21:21 AM(UTC)
I have the car but I haven't raced it yet.
#16 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 3:29:11 AM(UTC)
W Motors Lykan Hypersport ;-;
#17 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 4:31:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
I am just gonna wait till T10 releases this car normally, no telling what could happen by gaining it this way. I think I will play it safe.

That's a pretty good move. For all we know, T10 might pass around bans to those that got the Silvia early.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 4:55:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post

That's a pretty good move. For all we know, T10 might pass around bans to those that got the Silvia early.

It's available to buy in the pre-race screen, there's no way people will be banned for using the car.

Twitter: @RyHirons
#19 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 4:59:28 AM(UTC)
Yup, no glitching or other exploits required, just go to Career, spot the car and buy it. Players won't be banned for using something Turn 10 put into the game.

I suspect we'll get an official announcement about the car soon, probably in tomorrow's Week in Review.
 7 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:00:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, that makes complete sense. Ban players who potentially just picked up the game, entered volume 1 classic compacts and bought the first recommended car that popped up. Maybe they should be hung, drawn & quartered also?

Edited by user Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:02:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 5:03:37 AM(UTC)
If anything it's a win-win. Those who know how to get the car early have a new car to play with, then when it's "officially" released, there'll be plenty of UGC for those picking the car up.

2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:01:08 AM(UTC)
Yet another Nissan/Datsun Silvia and not a good looking one amongst the entire bunch.Looks like a Lancia Fulvia/Jensen Interceptor copy.

Why do people get so excited about these quite boring or ugly cars?The Toyota 2000GT and Datsun 240z had great and interesting looks,nice engines and some race pedigree but what so good about a coupe body bolted onto a boring 4 door engine & chassis combo?The few Silvias I see on the road here in the UK are some nasty beat up old drift looking cars with the mandatory "Monster" decals.Why do people get so excited about Silvias?
 16 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:07:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wurze1Gummidge Go to Quoted Post
.Why do people get so excited about Silvias?

Probably because not everyone is you.

10 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:57:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post
.Why do people get so excited about Silvias?

Probably because not everyone is you.

BURN!
 9 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 7:17:53 AM(UTC)
Why do people get so excited about Silvias?

8 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error