7 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 2, 2015 11:25:50 AM(UTC)
Welcome to the Forza Motorsport 6 “Holiday Bash”!
This event is for the XBOX ONE version of Forza Motorsport 6.

You may enter both the Holiday Bash and the Weekly FM6 Livery contest with the same livery which will be running at the same time as the Bash.

The Holiday Bash is open to all skill levels. The key is that you participate.

*Please read the rules.
Please make sure your post follows the Rules of the Contest.

Prize
Special Holiday Bash car painted by “Little Vixen” to celebrate the Holiday Bash – Qualified participants will receive the car which means you need to be sure you follow the rules and have your entry up by the correct date. If you don’t provide your correct GT and the requested information, and share your entry in game, you may be disqualified. If you change your GT after you have posted your entry, and you have not clearly informed me via the Halloween Bash thread, you may very well not receive your gift car.
You may participate with a Holiday themed liveries or logos. We will try to feature as many liveries and layer groups as possible for a period of time, but this rather depends on how many qualifying entries we have. If you have been reluctant to enter an official weekly contest, here is another chance to possibly get featured in the game.

Rules of the Bash
o The theme is Holiday and the livery or layer group should be of some Holiday nature. This might be a red and green themed livery or something more elaborate. Please try to fit entries into the spirit of the event, or you may be disqualified. Also, please keep this more secular in theme.
o Entrants can enter both the Holiday Bash and the regular Weekly livery contest with the same entry. Entering one doesn’t exclude the other.
o The design must belong to you and be your creation. Posting someone else's work is not allowed!
o The Holiday Bash is a place to encourage participation and fun. Be respectful of this please. If you want your paint to compete in the painting or photo contest then you can still enter your livery into the weekly livery contest.
o When posting here include your Gamer Tag, the car you painted your design on (if applicable), the type of entry it is such as a Livery or Layer Group, and the filename of your item. This is not just for me to make sure you are properly entered for the event, but also so that other players can find you and hopefully download your content.
o Entry Post Example:
Forza Player GT
2009 Ford Focus (if applicable)
Livery (or Layer Group)

Add Holiday2015 to the description of your item when shared.
o You must “Share” your paint IN GAME. You must put Holiday2015 in the description of your livery when you share your design. (All one word for the description). If you do not add the description to your entry, it is likely we will not see it when we search for it. When you press “share” on your design, the description goes in the section marked “description”. You will need to type it in.
o Please share your photos of your liveries or layer groups in this thread. It will give other people an idea of what you will have shared and they might want to pick it up for their car. This is also why it is important that you include your Gamer Tag, your file name, and the make and model of the car so people have enough information about how to find your shared creation.
o We will feature as many qualifying entries as we can. This will depend on the number of entries.
o Any entries which contain inappropriate content may be disqualified. Please follow the Xbox Live rules for posting content.

Unlike the other contests, in order to be part of the Bash, you must post with the correct information in this thread and in-game. We have to be able to find your entry to be able to feature your creation for the weekend and other forum members also need to be able to find your creation with the information you provide. You must also share your livery in game to be considered as a Holiday Bash participant.
All entries must be shared by December 21th, 2015.

Thank you and welcome to the party!

ADDITIONAL BASH NOTES:

o If you have a tune to share, you may also post it in this thread. We will not be featuring tunes, but your contribution will be welcome.
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:35:34 AM(UTC)
Excellent! Thanks for launching a new Bash event LV - hopefully there will be the same level of interest as there was for the Halloween Bash!

Looking forward to seeing your design!
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 3:47:05 AM(UTC)
Great stuff....
Spot
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:27:26 AM(UTC)
Oh, it is going to be fun to watch the creativity unfold!
I'm with you, RenardArgent...hopefully, this Bash will be as popular as the Halloween one was.
Loved the free Halloween Bash "Black Cat" car from Little Vixen, so am looking forward to seeing her holiday work!

I confess to being in the "holiday livery" spirit for about a month already, so I have a few creations to share.
Hope you folks will get a kick out of my humble attempts. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Happy Holidays,
Sp33dyKat

GamerTag: Sp33dyKat
Car: 2015 Tesla Model S P85D
Livery Name: Holiday Bash
Entry Type: Livery

Car: 1975 Ford Bronco
Livery Name: Happy Holidays

Car: 2010 Lexus LFA
Livery Name: Happy Holidays

2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:42:22 AM(UTC)
GT: Bxrdy
Car Name: 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
File Name: Happy Holidays!

Im not super proud of this paint due to being very busy with other paints and such. Good luck to everybody though, Lots of really nice paints im seeing :)

Edited by user Friday, December 11, 2015 9:04:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 3, 2015 11:02:05 PM(UTC)
Spot reserved for Holiday Bash 2015
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 3:50:29 AM(UTC)
Deadman GT

2009 Mini John Cooper Works

Livery

Livery name - Xmas Cooper

Ever had one of those REALLY bad Xmas sweaters????

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2015 6:04:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Deadman: Forza veteran.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 10:13:31 AM(UTC)
Welcome, Welcome!

Sp33dyKat and DEADMAN GT thank you for getting us started with your festive contributions. Those look great!

RenardArgent, DOSE ROCKS, Bxrdy, and SpeedDemon0388, I look forward to seeing what you create for us.

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 12:22:47 PM(UTC)
I am sure my design isn't the best one out there, actually far from best... But i was interested, so here it is!
http://forzamotorsport.n...d=2069317&full=false
http://forzamotorsport.n...id=2069328&full=true
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 12:53:16 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: Damlor
Livery Name: Holiday 2015
Car: 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series

What AWESOME paint-jobs... EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super thanks to little Vixen for giving us a "Free Car" with a Amazing paint design!!!

[img]null[/img]

Edited by user Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:17:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 1:04:27 PM(UTC)
Ch8seman, your livery is very welcome in the Holiday Bash. I am glad you decided to join the party.

damlor, welcome! We look forward to seeing your entry.
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 1:57:46 PM(UTC)
OK, my 2nd attempt at a paint LOL. Its supposed to be a gift wrapped Range Rover.

GT: PocketPoncho UK
Car: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover
Livery Name: Holiday2015

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 2:29:54 PM(UTC)
Oh....already some great designs! Keep 'em coming, folks, I want to fill-up my garage with Festive Lovelies! ;^)
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 3:25:46 PM(UTC)
Gti holiday
GT: Richard Granat
Car: 1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2
Livery
Name: gti holiday

I know it's not that good, but i did my best.
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 3:31:41 PM(UTC)
This is the first time I have ever made a livery so it's not great.

gamertag: Benyoung2003
car: 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
livery name: Holiday2015

http://www.forzamotorspo...id=2071446&full=true
http://www.forzamotorspo...id=2071424&full=true
you have to click on the link to see the pictures

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2015 3:54:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 5:03:07 PM(UTC)
Welcome PocketPoncho UK, Richard Granat, and Benyoung2003. Good job! Those look very festive!
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 6:17:37 PM(UTC)
Gamertag: GameArtisan
Car: 2015 Jaguar F-Type
Livery Name: JaguarHolidays

Holidays(1)

Holidays(2)

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2015 7:09:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 8:05:34 PM(UTC)
I used the Prismacolor White as the base color to simulate ice crystals in the cold air refracting the sunlight. (Also available in a Night edition!)

x Actual Size x
2000 Plymouth Prowler
Livery: Let it snow!

Edited by user Friday, December 4, 2015 9:51:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Specify livery

2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 1:57:41 AM(UTC)
Awesome... I had a blast with the Halloween contest coming up with my "Bloody 40" and Vixen your livery on the GT40 was awesome. Not sure on a car or design yet. Can't wait to see everyone's creations...time to get the creative juices flowing.

GamerTag: YcS TheSTIG007
Car: 1966 Nissan Silvia
Livery Name: Holiday2015

Edited by user Saturday, December 5, 2015 9:20:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:16:10 PM(UTC)
luckeydoug1
Dodge Charger 2012 SRT
Holiday2015

I love these seasonal contests! Thanks for hosting yet another one.

Edited by user Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:37:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 5:59:19 PM(UTC)
Soon!
#22 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2015 7:59:27 PM(UTC)
GamerTag: f1ddles
Car: 1966 Nissan Silvia
Livery Name: Holiday2015 snow

Sorry don't know how to provide a pic.
 3 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 6:17:42 AM(UTC)
GT - AKA FFA
Car 2015 Mustang GT
Seasons greetings
Livery

GetPhoto-19 by eliot poulter, on Flickr
YOU CAN TUNE A PIANO BUT YOU CAN'T TUNE A FISH
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 7:01:32 AM(UTC)
I went for a nice fireplace, waiting for the Man to bring the pressies!!

PoketRok
20012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
Livery
Livery Name: Xmas

1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 2:29:38 PM(UTC)
FORDMAN Boyd http://www.forzamotorspo...id=2089917&full=true
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
Holiday2015 VAN
Holiday2015

Edited by user Wednesday, December 9, 2015 5:16:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error