5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 2:10:52 PM(UTC)
Very nice cruise we had tonight. Theme was white cars and wedding. Here are some nice shots my me, MasterZH, your favorite car-meet photographer. :P

Bit special shot...

#52 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 2:40:10 PM(UTC)
Just like Billy Idol said in his song "White Wedding", it was a nice day in Forza too, so we had a "White Wedding" car meet, with only white cars :)

I'm sure the bride was very happy to see so many luxury and expensive cars ;)

*** Congratulations to FalkenCombat who won the vote for the most beautiful car with his Koenigsegg Agera R ***

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 1:37:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 2:49:26 PM(UTC)
And thank you MasterZH for the cool pics :)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:11:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 3:17:01 PM(UTC)
Got some cool foto's of the last horizon cruise with the theme: White wedding cars

#55 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 3:37:55 PM(UTC)
Thanks HS Neofist for the great pics :)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:11:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:59:51 AM(UTC)
Here is the link to my Twitch profile. Feel free to follow:

http://www.twitch.tv/gamingwolf1724/profile

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:01:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:10:05 PM(UTC)
After the cruise today we had a nice police roleplay :)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:10:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Saturday, February 13, 2016 10:21:00 AM(UTC)
Here are some pics of the last car meet :)

Edited by user Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:05:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:20:31 AM(UTC)
From now we also have a sticker for the players who want to take pictures and videos and who drive in front of the convoy or overtake other players for that purpose, so that the other players are informed.

***PLEASE ENTER A FORZA HUB THEN GO TO GARAGE > DESIGNS AND PAINTS > APPLY DECALS > CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE CAR AND GO TO APPLY VINYL SHAPE > CURATED GROUPS > SEARCH AND THEN ENTER THE FOLLOWING TEXT IN THE DESCRIPTION: RM&C Photo Crew

*NOTE* If you want to use the sticker, please put one on the back of the car and one sticker on each side, like on the pictures.

*NOTE* This is not an official rule

And a special thanks to HS Neofist, who created this sticker :)

***THE STICKER IS SAVED AS: RM&C Photo Crew

Edited by user Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:28:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#60 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2016 11:36:41 AM(UTC)
Here are some pics of the today's car meet and cruise. After a casual cruise we had an "S1 Class" car meet :)

We also had a drag race :)

Edited by user Saturday, February 20, 2016 11:38:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:28:34 AM(UTC)
Some old-ish random shot.

#62 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:57:04 PM(UTC)
Could you invite me my Xbox keeps freezing why I try to type
#63 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 3:16:25 AM(UTC)
I would like to participate in meets and cruises, both in Horizon and GTAO.
My GT is alvangee, please add me.
#64 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 6:13:29 AM(UTC)
Here are some pictures from our last cruise with the theme off-road

And congratulations to GamingWolf for winning the most beautifull car competition with his Gymkhana themed Ford SVT F-150 Raptor
#65 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:39:07 AM(UTC)
Here are some pics of the last "off-road" meet

***The winner of the vote for the most beautiful car in the "Off-Road" car meet is me, Gaming Wolf1724 with my Shelby Ford F-150 SVT Raptor with the monster energy design***

Edited by user Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:41:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#66 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 1:36:17 PM(UTC)
Here are some pics of the "German" car meet that we had recently :)

*** Congratulations to die vier ringe who won the vote for the most beautiful car with his Audi RS7***

Edited by user Tuesday, March 1, 2016 1:38:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2016 11:24:51 AM(UTC)
Last car meet and cruise was awesome :D. The lobby was constantly full. More players wanted to join but they couldn't or they needed to wait. Hope that all players will be able to join next time :)

#68 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2016 4:36:08 PM(UTC)
I have joined your car club, so feel free to add me on Xbox if you would like to go on some realistic car cruises.

Peace.
#69 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 4:42:06 AM(UTC)
If you're interested in participating in our meets and cruises please add me directly on Xbox and message me, as I've said it in the post, so I can message you more details :)

#70 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 5:25:40 AM(UTC)
Have done :)
#71 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 5:28:24 AM(UTC)
***UPDATE***
In the last few meets we had a full lobby (12 players), but there were more people in the party. Recently we had a full lobby and 21 (!!!) people in the party. That means that a lot of players couldn't join or needed to wait to get a place in the lobby. Because of that sometimes we'll need to have 2 lobbies at the same time so that everyone can join

*Because of that but also to improve the commutation between players, coordination and organization of the meets and to create a platform for sharing different content, I've created a WHATSAPP GROUP, that will also bring a higher quality to our meets and cruises.*

It would be good that most of the players that participate in my meets and cruises join the group, but it's on your own if you want to join or not. You have 2 options if you want to join:
1. You can give me your number so I can add you to the group
2. Request my number and message me on Whatsapp so I can add you to the group

***NEW RULE***

*HOST RULE*
If we need to create two lobbies at the same time, there will be 2 hosts, one for each lobby. I will be the host in one lobby, as always, and the host of the other lobby will be a player that I'll choose.

The chosen host will have all authorizations that I have. With them he can do everything that I usually do in the meets, like starting a vote for a themed car meet, drags etc., he can choose the leader of the cruse etc. If a host doesn't behave or drive good, every player has the permission to send me a message and I'll change the host if needed (without mentioning your name of course).

Here are some pics of the last meets and cruises :)

Edited by user Sunday, March 6, 2016 5:29:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:14:50 PM(UTC)
Here are some pics of the "Audi vs BMW" car meet that we had recently :)

*** Congratulations to Tuna001 who won the vote for the most beautiful car with his Audi RS6 which has the design of Jon Ollson's RS 6 which had more then 1000HP in real life, but unfortunately the car got stolen and burned down ***

Edited by user Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:48:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 2:05:23 AM(UTC)
Yesterday we had an awesome car meet together with another club (S4D1). Had a great time! 7 players joined from our club and 5 players from their club. We organized the meet in 2 groups and we cruised separated and used different routes. On some points of the map we met all together. During the meet we also reunited in a big convoy from time to time, so we had a good compromise between the 2 group and 1 group cruise. We also had a drag race at the airport, as well as vote for the most beautiful car of the meet :)

*** Congratulations to Cheesy Flaps50 [RM&C Club] who won the vote for the most beautiful car in this meet, with his Pagani Huayra ***

Edited by user Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:46:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#74 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:59:45 PM(UTC)
I was recently notified i dont drive nicely and quote "swerved left and right all the time". As a good member i would like to clarify thats called "warming up tires" used in motorsport races mostly during parade lap, also known as a pace lap, formation lap or warm-up lap. You surely seen it in DTM or F1 as cars use to do behind safety-car. This "waving" allows the cars to warm up their tyres, which is crucial in order to be competitive during the race. I am not endangering anyone as i keep same speed and even try to stay in my line. Its part of my lore-play as it obviously has no effect in FH2.

I already learned to predict braking by using minimap (ohh there is sharp corner incoming, what about to start slowing down already ?), keeping safe distance for hard braking noobs doing "accelerate to 300km/h to catch the guy in front of me then brake to 10km/h and repeat" and can drive pretty nicely.

So again if you have a problem with me or my drive style feel free to say so directly i have no problem letting you pass me. And same as you may not like me warming up tires i may not like you drifting that incoming corner... so yea.

thanks and keep cruising!
#75 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2016 1:32:31 AM(UTC)
As the club leader, players can always message me and tell me their complains about other players. One player complained that you were " swerving from left to right". Then I messaged you, without mentioning his name of course because every complain is treated anonymously, and you explained it and it was totally fine for me. I've noticed that a few players are already doing that from time to time and if it's fun for you to do that and if it doesn't influence the driving of other players, it's totally fine. Thanks for the explanation for other players that don't know why you and some other players do that from time to time

5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error