1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:30:17 PM(UTC)
Forza Motorsport is honored to host the upcoming world-wide premiere of “APEX: The Story of the Hypercar” during the week of the Los Angeles International Auto Show in Los Angeles and we have a small number of tickets available for Forza fans! If you live in the Los Angeles area and are free the evening of Wednesday, November 18 please let us know here. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and we will be in touch via our forum PM system if you have been selected. Forza will not be able to provide transportation to or from the event so you must be willing to get to and from the theater location on your own.

Good luck!

Edited by user Friday, November 13, 2015 1:26:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#2 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 1:47:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Forza will not be able to provide transportation to or from the event so you must be willing to get to and from the theater location on your own.

What no Forza Ford GT Taxi? Come on

Sucks that i live so far away, especially since I'll be in LA exactly a month from then too..

🇨🇦
#3 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 4:54:03 PM(UTC)
I live in the LA area and have transportation please let me know if I can go!
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 6:19:40 AM(UTC)
Hi,
In the video were (much) Koenigseggs so can it be that there is a Koenigsegg in the upcoming DLC?
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 6:20:05 AM(UTC)
Hi, I live in L.A. and ever since I got to go to the 2011 E3 Forza 4 event you guys had, I've been dying to be lucky enough to get to attend another FM event!!! I can't begin to tell you how awesome and much appreciated this opportunity would be ! Also have transportation, just need tickets lol. Thank you.
#6 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 4:58:10 PM(UTC)
I live in Los Angeles and am able to get to the event on my own. Thanks!
#7 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2015 5:05:48 PM(UTC)
looking at houses now

Notification

Icon
Error