2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 6:46:38 PM(UTC)
Forza Team

Please advise me on how to purchase the tokens required to complete the reward points. I am trying to complete everything before moving on to forza 6 and this is providing quite the stumbling block. If they are no longer available, than please complete this challenge for me or remove it. I can find nothing stating that this was/is a time limited reward/challenge, and I would really like it to be completed. I tried emailing, and got a generic response telling me to look at the forums for answer and stating that you wouldn't respond to emails. Pretty much defeats the purpose of having email support, you might want to look into that also.

Thanks
Lane
Gamertag: laneburyta
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 10:01:24 PM(UTC)
Doubt you'll get an official response, but tokens were removed with all other DLCa month or two back. DLC had expiring licenses. Not sure why tokens would be removed, too, but they were.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 12:56:04 PM(UTC)
I too would like to see this resolved. I own every Forza game and I am a more than a little upset that I can't buy tokens to finish F4. Tokens can't have anything to do with licensing so can someone from T10 or MS please tell me why I am unable to purchase tokens to finish this or why you don't wan't all the money people are wanting to spend just to finish this. Such a huge franchise, surely someone can take a couple of minutes to answer this question for all of us who have put a lot of money into trying to complete objectives. I doubt this will be answered also but I would be ecstatic to see a big company finally prove me wrong and answer the questions for the people who purchase their product.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 1:32:28 PM(UTC)
Would like to know as well.
How bout having Forza 5 tokens new purchases counting towards the Forza 4 for rewards.
Sound like a quick and easy solution to me
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2016 2:01:56 AM(UTC)
I need those 300 points also. I hope they change the game to let us buy the tokens, even if we don't want them to buy anything. We need them for the Forza points to tier up.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:49:13 AM(UTC)
Yes we all need to buy tokens, have just starting purchasing all DLC for Horizon as I guess that will be removed next?

Thanks

Anthony
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2016 11:48:07 PM(UTC)
Agreed. There are different ways to solve this, either make every token on top of 1000 needed for FM5 count towards FM4 (another 1000 for example). You can also swap this for Ferrari Collector and Exclusive Taste achievements. They are fairly grindy, but a good way to solve the problem without re-licensing. And what's the problem of getting xbox avatar merchandise back, while the same content for FM3 is still up - is beyond me. That merchandise can solve the DLC problem. Or, well, you can swap the remaining DLC that a person needs for "Badge and Titles" (1 for 25/50 for example).
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:31:57 AM(UTC)
Glad I read this thread, was looking to purchase some tokens soon ... looks like I'll be saving a few pennies :)
FM Career Completion - FM2: 51.3% - FM3: 100.0% - FM4: 85.4% (Driver Level 189) - FM5: 3.0% (Driver Level 20) -
FH Career Completion - FH: 100.0% - FH2: 4.0%
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:44:30 AM(UTC)
I'm upset too. I'm trying to complete all rewards points in FM3 and 4, and can't buy DLCs nor Tokens. I own all forzas since FM2.

Edited by user Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:29:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:24:46 PM(UTC)
We need a solution please.
forza
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:31:42 AM(UTC)
Buy tokens and DLC in Forza Horizon 1. They are still available. I already did.
#12 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 11:31:02 PM(UTC)
Anyone from T10 can tell us if there will be a solution to tokens in Forza 4? I don't think that it's too much to ask.
forza
#13 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 5:35:35 PM(UTC)
Heh...it is all of us high tier racers with the same issue. FIX IT FOR THE LOYAL PLEASE!
#14 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 11:40:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheJonSolo Go to Quoted Post
Heh...it is all of us high tier racers with the same issue. FIX IT FOR THE LOYAL PLEASE!

Thing is, I can undertsand the DLC where the may face problems; what I can't understand is the tokens... why are they taken off??
forza
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:03:18 PM(UTC)
I came late to Forza 4. I have played nearly all the others extensively, so you might say I have been a loyal fan of the series. I currently sit at Tier 8 in the Forza Hub (recently obtained). And I too would like access to tokens. Doesn't make sense to me why they were removed. Ticks me off I missed them by a matter of months. Please TURN 10, fix this! Bring back tokens in Forza 4. Provide some fan service. Show us you care about your loyal gamers. And bonus for you, some people are willing to spend some ca$h money here, so what's the dealyo?
#16 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 7:53:46 AM(UTC)
Why the forza 3 is taking so long to add the points? I have been waiting more than 2 weeks and no updates in my points.

Edited by user Friday, February 26, 2016 1:03:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:20:40 PM(UTC)
I doubt we have the tokens back to purchase at FM4 nor Turn 10 will change any rewards item, but they do need to listen our feedback and consider how to make Forza rewards more flexible once the content / DLC / tokens being removed.
You'll never play alone!
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 8:47:27 AM(UTC)
Yup got same problem here, it's especially annoying since it's worth so much points for so little work (well we do pay for it) but it's just not attainable anymore which is unfair when non-license related content is timed without notice. For someone who's really into this reward system this is incredibly frustrating.
#19 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 11:25:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: R3MEMBER R3ACH Go to Quoted Post
Yup got same problem here, it's especially annoying since it's worth so much points for so little work (well we do pay for it) but it's just not attainable anymore which is unfair when non-license related content is timed without notice. For someone who's really into this reward system this is incredibly frustrating.

For reward purpose, yes. but for those not aware of it may rise another issue that they bought the token in order to purchase DLC cars which no longer work....
You'll never play alone!
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 6:55:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MoJo SpeedDemon Go to Quoted Post
Would like to know as well.
How bout having Forza 5 tokens new purchases counting towards the Forza 4 for rewards.
Sound like a quick and easy solution to me

This. Epic solution, smart and fair for everyone.

Also, since the auction house cheevo is not obtainable anymore, they should just give it to fm2 players. Some of us are die hard completionists, we need this :-D

Such an awesome game series deserves an equally awesome loyalty program, fair to new players.
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 11:00:33 PM(UTC)
I'll +1 this concept for it's goodness. Come on T10, be our driving buddies :)
#22 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2016 2:53:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nessendre Go to Quoted Post

This. Epic solution, smart and fair for everyone.

Also, since the auction house cheevo is not obtainable anymore, they should just give it to fm2 players. Some of us are die hard completionists, we need this :-D

Such an awesome game series deserves an equally awesome loyalty program, fair to new players.

+1........they should be able to have the Rewards system provide the total 10 pts for FM2 (along with the Auction Sales Achievement), and, the 300 pts for FM4 (10 Tokens purchase) for the people that have the games and are unable to get these due to their changes.

PRKid

Edited by user Friday, November 25, 2016 3:04:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#23 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 9:44:22 AM(UTC)
I recently bought forza motorsport 2 3 and 4fir the reason to get myself tiered up on the rewards now i see on FM4 icant buy tokens download dlc to complete the points on the rewards MICROSOFT will make money from thus which i think is really stupid off them to remove the content so they should make all the forza series backward conpatible for the xbox one
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 12:41:21 PM(UTC)
I think we are beating a dead horse but here are my two cents.

The biggest problem with FM4's end of life (EOL) was there was no announcement. I didn't buy any tokens because I always thought I could do that later. This was exacerbated because of the 300 rewards points. I missed out with no warning. I think Turn 10 should have had an EOL blowout sale the last week before EOL and had 50% discounts. I think they would have sold lots of the DLC. I know I would have bought some.

I do like the idea of counting FM5 token purchases toward FM4 token purchases. I don't know how practical it is. I'm not sure why that can't open up the FM4 token purchases again. I don't see how there would be a licensing issue with that. What third party is involved? The DLC I can understand because of licensing with the car manufacturers.

The DLC for FM3 is a little weird. A few months ago I bought a FM3 t-shirt for my avatar. It counted as a DLC purchase for FM3. To my knowledge there is not an equivalent for FM4. Id est, you can't buy FM4 gear for your avatar. It would be nice if something like this was added.

The auction achievements I'm not that worried about. For FM2 that is 20 gamer points which is 10 rewards points which is 2% of total for FM2. The 300 points for FM4 is 15% of FM4's total points. I can understand missing out on a few points for joining late. I think 5% would be reasonable, 10% at the most.

These are my two cents. It isn't worth much but there it is.
 1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:12:28 AM(UTC)
Just to add to the votes it would be great to get the points missed by the End of Life of FM4.
I managed to get a copy of the Porsche Expansion pack (game.co.uk online) so this gave me 50 DLC points, but the max points anyone playing the game now can get is 1500 points or 1450 if they cannot find the Expansion pack. I have scored 1500 points it would be great if people like me who have gone to the effort to score all but the paid for points, because of the end-of-life of the product, could be rewarded. I have almost completed fm3, there is nothing which prevents fm3 from being completed even now. Please consider your player opinions both your responses to these concerns and keen Forza players influence other potential buyers.

Edited by user Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:21:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error