4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 4:49:02 AM(UTC)

Here are this week's League Hoppers. Feel free to share your best tips, car suggestions and experiences.

Ghost League
  • Class: E/300
  • Car Choice: Any
  • Tuning: Allowed
  • Collisions: Off

Executive Heavyweights League
  • Class: A/700
  • Car Choice: Sport GT (Eligible Cars)
  • Collisions: On

Previous Threads:
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 4:51:50 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Executive Heavyweights League
  • Class: A/700
  • Car Choice: Sport GT (Eligible Cars)
  • Collisions: On

Quote:
2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
A 642

2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback
A 650

2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback
A 614

2009 Audi RS 6
B 581

2003 Audi RS 6
B 501

2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
A 607

2013 BMW M6 Coupe
A 619

2012 BMW M5 (F10)
B 588

2003 BMW M5 (E39)
B 503

2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
B 567

2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept
B 575

2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge
A 642

2015 Jaguar XFR-S
B 561

2014 Maserati Ghibli S
B 538

2010 Maserati GranTurismo S
B 529

2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG
A 634

2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith
B 529

2015 Tesla Model S P85D
A 641
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:25:02 AM(UTC)
Looking forward, this will be fun i think, great choices!
My Forza Paints --> http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/Sevetamryn
The Logos / Vinyl groups i made are public too
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 5:54:37 AM(UTC)
Looks like fun. I do wish they would have another simulation league. It was a blast the one weekend it was held. I don't get why we can't have three leagues weekly, with one option being sim.
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 6:16:49 AM(UTC)
If I can find a car that I enjoy driving, I'll give the Executive League a go; the Rally League was great fun last week.

As for E-Class Ghosts, might be worth trying as I don't usually race cars that are so slow :)
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 6:19:40 AM(UTC)
Glad the E Class is making an appearance as it will be a good chance to have fun with some of the dafter cars. Plus I can do it without being rammed off the track every lap!
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 7:45:59 AM(UTC)
Excited for E. Can't wait to race my Escalade
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 11:15:41 AM(UTC)
Is that a complete list of Heavyweight cars? What is the weight cut-off? and are there others eligible if you bump the weight up? say with cage, aero, wheels?
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 11:19:57 AM(UTC)
Executive will either be insanely fun or atrocious

Twitter: @RyHirons
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 7, 2015 12:58:34 PM(UTC)
I'd really be looking forward to the E class except the update has spoiled the game I just tried to race 6 races and was disconnected out of 5. I'm wishing I had a hard copy of 6 so I could trade it in at gamestop
#11 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 2:56:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post
Executive will either be insanely fun or atrocious

Most likely there will be huge pileups at turn 1 where people don't realise their cars are a lot heavier than normal and have poor brakes.

I'd like to think the racing would be good though once the races settle down.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 3:30:18 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to the E-class races, I love those little cars. Too bad it's the ghost league, I rather have it swapped with executive heavyweights.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#13 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 3:32:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StevenGas Go to Quoted Post
I'd really be looking forward to the E class except the update has spoiled the game I just tried to race 6 races and was disconnected out of 5. I'm wishing I had a hard copy of 6 so I could trade it in at gamestop

Aah yes I already forgot about that, might (will be?) the big spoiler :(
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 2 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 8:03:33 AM(UTC)
Who's excited for this Executive Heavyweights League?! I'm psyched. The Sport GT League was phenomenal, but all I really saw were Corvettes, Vipers, and GT-Rs out there for the most part. Hopefully there is more of a variety of cars out there!
#15 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 9:43:27 AM(UTC)
Just started building my car for the exec a class league and was pleasantly surprised with the performance of the car, the team forza BMW was what I used as I had one in my garage. It's never going to set a Leaderboard on fire but this league could be fun if the racing is clean.

Anyone got a view on if all the cars are fairly balanced in this class?
CXR ELITE UCCIO
Tune requests taken.
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 10:14:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ELITE UCCIO Go to Quoted Post

Anyone got a view on if all the cars are fairly balanced in this class?

I would like to think it would be better balanced than the Sports GT league.

Time will tell I guess, the league opens in less than an hour.

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 12:39:27 PM(UTC)
Well I've managed to fit in one race in the new league and the class seems very balanced which is great. Started from the back of the grid and finished second at Daytona. Helped a lot by other drivers mistakes but the cars drive really well and racing was cleaner than a class was.

Should be a good week, really like the M5 too.
CXR ELITE UCCIO
Tune requests taken.
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:07:22 PM(UTC)
Agreed. The cars are fairly balanced which is refreshing although the Cadillac CTS-V is probably the most popular car and used by quite a lot of the drivers.

1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:11:47 PM(UTC)
Will be a good way of gaining affinity on brands I don't often use.
CXR ELITE UCCIO
Tune requests taken.
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:37:22 PM(UTC)
Will be a good way of gaining affinity on brands I don't often use.

True.

Although at this rate, I will only be gaining affinity for Cadillac. Everyone is using the CTS-V now.
#21 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 2:11:46 PM(UTC)
It is a shame that one car always ends up so dominant, although it did mean I got max affinity for dodge during the s class league.

I intend on only using my M5 for this league. I may not get a load of wins but top threes are possible for sure. I have said that I wouldn't use the best car for the last few leagues and always gave in, it will be easier to stick to this time as I really don't like the Cadillac.
CXR ELITE UCCIO
Tune requests taken.
 3 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 3:25:37 PM(UTC)
E Class is great and a interesting challenge. One mistake, may be just shifting wrong or in the wrong gear or a bit to fast in a turn ... all you worked on the laps before may be gone. And in E Class it is much more unlikely someone ahead of you or passing you based on your mistake will make a mistake too. That's all about constant and clean driving in this league.
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 5:33:29 PM(UTC)
Tried E class for my first time doing League, it's a lot of fun

Except it always disconnects during every 5th race, well at least it's consistent lol

Edit: alright disconnects are getting more frequent now and it's starting to get irritating... have lost well over 5000 points due to this

I am not playing online anymore.. thought I'd give it a chance but nope

Edited by user Sunday, November 8, 2015 6:03:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
#24 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 1:43:21 AM(UTC)
It is a shame that one car always ends up so dominant, although it did mean I got max affinity for dodge during the s class league.

I don't think ist is so much about a single car is dominating. From my point of view this is much more a crowd effect. Off course, there are differences in cars and sometimes one car can do very well in experienced hands. But often enough this does not work for any driver. Performing well in races is not about just taking the LB Car using LB tune (or the winning car from league races including tune).
People tend to use what the majority uses.
But if I look back to R Class League - The Bentley was an exceptional car in experienced hands. And a lot of drivers use this car. In reality, trash was often caused by Bentley because the car was too twitchy for the drivers. Chose a car that's matching your skill to race constant clean laps and having enough control to handle critical situations and avoid trash. Following the crowd it not always the best choice.

For this week A Class, we will see a lot of high powered BMW's (M5, M6) - for now it looks like, but well, this cars can be tricky.

#25 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 2:49:18 AM(UTC)
BMW's have traditionally been fast but tricky to drive in Forza. I've been using the Audi RS 7 in career and I'm happy with it.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error