30 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:09:41 AM(UTC)
So, do we have to buy Fallout 4 to have this car, or will it be included with season pass?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:11:40 AM(UTC)
Buy fallout 4. But the ford f100 fallout 4 edition will be available to all
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:11:55 AM(UTC)
Sounds like you need to have Fallout 4. But it's not until 2016, so hopefully by then I'll be too busy with Porsche's to care.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:14:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teacups73 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like you need to have Fallout 4. But it's not until 2016, so hopefully by then I'll be too busy with Porsche's to care.

It releases November 10 technically, but I'm too broke to try the game sadly.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:18:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuckageXP Go to Quoted Post

It releases November 10 technically, but I'm too broke to try the game sadly.

Yes, Fallout does; but the Rocket 69 comes out in 2016 (according to the release).
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:50:12 AM(UTC)
So do we have to play Fallout 4 by release of the car in 2016 or during the first weeks after Fallout's release to get it?
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:50:48 AM(UTC)
You'll have to play FO4 on the XboxOne it sounds like.

As part of the partnership, players of Fallout 4 on Xbox One will receive the Chryslus Rocket 69, a fictional car from the Fallout universe, which will be made available in Forza Motorsport 6 in 2016.

It does just say play though. Maybe logging in on a friend's console who gets FO4 and playing a bit will work if you're part of the PC master race or not getting FO4 at all.
 3 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 8:29:23 AM(UTC)
Are digital purchases from XBox live refundable?
Mod Edit - Profanity removed
 21 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 8:35:34 AM(UTC)
So I have to buy a garbage game I have no interest in, to get a car in Forza 6 now? I love Forza I really do, but wow come on Turn10, this is a bit much. The movie thing is one thing, and understandable... but having to buy an entire game? No.. this isn't right.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 7 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 8:39:00 AM(UTC)
Even though i bought Fallout 4 for the one, the chrylus should be at least available for all the ultimate edition owners
 8 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 8:40:17 AM(UTC)
Fallout 4 looks really good, don't get me wrong, but it's a game I'm simply not interested in paying full retail price for.

I get why T10/MS/Bethesda have done this, to get Fallout players on Forza and vice versa, but I don't fancy paying an extra £50 for a car in a game I've already paid £81.99 for.

Twitter: @RyHirons
 19 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:21:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
So I have to buy a garbage game I have no interest in, to get a car in Forza 6 now? I love Forza I really do, but wow come on Turn10, this is a bit much. The movie thing is one thing, and understandable... but having to buy an entire game? No.. this isn't right.

Calling Fallout a garbage game ? Slippery slope mate.
 9 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:24:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParanoidDoge Go to Quoted Post

Calling Fallout a garbage game ? Slippery slope mate.

It's an opinion. My personal opinion at that. So no, it really isn't a slippery slope at all. I tried Fallout 3 (gave it a few hours worth of time), and was not impressed with the game at all. Not everyone will like the same games.

5 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:27:26 AM(UTC)

I've never been in to Fallout and haven't played them, but I have minor interest in this one and I agree that this is not the kind of tie in I like to see. I think even the movie thing is in poor taste.

A special tune and paint job to go with the car is one thing, but the base car shouldn't require you to buy something completely separate from Forza just to get it IMO.
 21 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:28:02 AM(UTC)
My opinion is you should not fight over an imaginery car.

#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:31:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dragnet Go to Quoted Post
My opinion is you should not fight over an imaginery car.

this. imaginary car, or even an opinion.

8 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:31:30 AM(UTC)
I don't see the issue here. This car was never promised as part of the game. If you have the season pass, you still get 6 car-packs of 7 cars.

This is just a cross promotional campaign to encourage FM6 players to buy Fallout. If they gave the car away to everyone, there would be no incentive to buy Fallout and therefore little reason to spend the money to create the car in the first place, so you still wouldn't get the car.
 5 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:34:56 AM(UTC)
A fictional car ? Wow, it bodes well for the series next...

Call me when we get a star wars airship next please. And a warthog

Edited by user Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:46:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:35:26 AM(UTC)
This car looks fantastic...i don't know if will get Fallout but damn.
 17 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:40:24 AM(UTC)
I don't see the issue here. This car was never promised as part of the game. If you have the season pass, you still get 6 car-packs of 7 cars.

This is just a cross promotional campaign to encourage FM6 players to buy Fallout. If they gave the car away to everyone, there would be no incentive to buy Fallout and therefore little reason to spend the money to create the car in the first place, so you still wouldn't get the car.

I dont need any incentive to buy Fallout 4, but I will be buying it for the PC, not the Xbox.

As far as this car goes however, I really hope that T10 are not about to open Pandora's box. Personally I do not play sim based racing games for fantasy vehicles, I play them for the real world cars they offer. If I want to drive fantasy vehicles, then I pick up one of the many arcade racers I have at my disposal.

The issue I have with fantasy vehicles in sim based games, is it is entirely up to the games dev how good/bad that vehicle is. There is no real world data to go with in this instance.

8 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:41:28 AM(UTC)
I don't really care that they made this stupid imaginary jetsons car that you have to buy another full game to get, but if it ends up outperforming the top cars in any class on any track, then I'll be extremely angry about it.
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:42:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ialyrn Go to Quoted Post

I dont need any incentive to buy Fallout 4, but I will be buying it for the PC, not the Xbox.

As far as this car goes however, I really hope that T10 are not about to open Pandora's box. Personally I do not play sim based racing games for fantasy vehicles, I play them for the real world cars they offer. If I want to drive fantasy vehicles, then I pick up one of the many arcade racers I have at my disposal.

The issue I have with fantasy vehicles in sim based games, is it is entirely up to the games dev how good/bad that vehicle is. There is no real world data to go with in this instance.

Yeah, I agree with that. The Fast and Furious car pack was bad enough.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:47:30 AM(UTC)

But those where cars that where actually built in real life (plus a few copies for stunts), so T10 could have gotten some real world data from them (power curves, weight, hp and torque figures). This Chryslus Rocket doesn't have that information available, it is 100% fantasy.
 2 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:50:40 AM(UTC)

But those where cars that where actually built in real life (plus a few copies for stunts), so T10 could have gotten some real world data from them (power curves, weight, hp and torque figures). This Chryslus Rocket doesn't have that information available, it is 100% fantasy.

They were built as prop cars, I seriously doubt the studios modified those cars as represented in the game.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:52:49 AM(UTC)

Ugh they are putting a completely made up car in? Having the "Team Forza" versions where they all get more aero was kinda unrealistic but now this wow.
30 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error