8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#126 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 7:59:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o War Eagle o Go to Quoted Post

That is what a huge majority of wishlist posts say though, you do realize that right? It's almost always: supercars and hypercars of some variety, Focus RS and Civic Type R, and something weird like Reliant Robin..... Oh and Porsche even though they should already know it's coming next year.

Show me those statistics that prove it's the majority.

Or maybe you haven't seen the MP4/4 on the wishlist threads? It's been there since Forza 5.
More characters than sense.
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:00:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hirnkastl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MSPEED6 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post
I But its been two months of odd ball cars. We want

* You want. Unless you're some sort of conglomerate entity, composed of multiple intelligences forming a single physical body, I would suggest you use the singular, first-person "I" when discussing your preferences.

[Mod Edit - 'voting' for cars that don't exist in the game can be done in the Car Wish List thread at the top of the forum. - MM]

lol clearly car wish list is a big waste of time.

You spamming here isn't?

nah i just want my 100bux back for this awful game. Clearly all the old Forza 4 top designers got snatched by Polyphony.
 1 user liked this post.
#128 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:07:28 AM(UTC)
Just got the pop up for the update. Its downloading now for me.
Forza Faithful Since May 3rd, 2005
Former technician
#129 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:11:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ooPAYNEoo Go to Quoted Post
The Plymouth is.... do folks actually buy those things IRL? lOL

Yes they do. We have sold several where I work. It is still a popular car for many.

It is so popular among enthusiasts, you cannot find one for sale. And when you do, it goes for near original retail price. People who hate on it, never experienced one. The Prowler, was an amazing little car.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#130 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:12:45 AM(UTC)
Updating for me too, 514mb download

Twitter: @RyHirons
 1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:13:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bravesdynasty52 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: bravesdynasty52 Go to Quoted Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think both October and November have featured all new cars to Forza Motorsport (!!!)

if you are not a race car fan and the three road cars just scream "meh" to you, then there really isn't anything to look forward to for you.

Truthfully, Ive never understood people's obsession with road cars in this game. I think some folks need to recognize and remember the game is, in fact, titled Forza Motorsport; a fact that certainly implies we would see a roster of cars leaning towards a majority of racing cars, rather than road cars. It is fortunate that Horizon exists, and can provide an arena more suited for road cars in the first place. I may be in the minority here, but I wouldn't mind Forza Motorsport in the future removing road cars entirely, focusing on race cars, allowing Horizon to focus on road cars.

Let me just say that if that were the case - Forza removing road cars - I would never buy Forza again. Forza has had a nice split in race/road cars since Forza1, and frankly, Horizon is a terrible game if you like to race road cars, or hot lap, etc. There's also less fidelity in Horizon in general (30 fps? uhgg)

Mod Edit - Profanity removed
#132 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:14:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ooPAYNEoo Go to Quoted Post
The Plymouth is.... do folks actually buy those things IRL? lOL

Yes they do. We have sold several where I work. It is still a popular car for many.

It is so popular among enthusiasts, you cannot find one for sale. And when you do, it goes for near original retail price. People who hate on it, never experienced one. The Prowler, was an amazing little car.

I experienced two. I won't go for a third. But update done for me so let's try the super trofeo and prey it's good

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
 5 users liked this post.
#133 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:17:29 AM(UTC)

* You want. Unless you're some sort of conglomerate entity, composed of multiple intelligences forming a single physical body, I would suggest you use the singular, first-person "I" when discussing your preferences.

[Mod Edit - 'voting' for cars that don't exist in the game can be done in the Car Wish List thread at the top of the forum. - MM]

You spamming here isn't?

nah i just want my 100bux back for this awful game. Clearly all the old Forza 4 top designers got snatched by Polyphony.

Yes you are, according to your post history. Fortunately, there's an easy fix for that.

#134 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:21:20 AM(UTC)
Woo hoo! ! Holden torana. Yep yep yep
I live to drive
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:22:39 AM(UTC)
Plymouth Prowler? NICE.

I understand they are catering to the racing fans with most of these cars, but I like the production models. Specifically I was excited about the Lancia Montecarlo, until I realized it's the Turbo racing one, rather than the regular production car. :/

Torana looks cool though, and I do appreciate the Prowler.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:23:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#136 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:24:10 AM(UTC)
how have you guys got it. i have restarted the game and my xbox and it hasn't come up
#137 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:26:00 AM(UTC)
Grrr why!? Stickers and vinyls all over the windows of the Maserati. But do you think we're able to replace them with our own to create the other super trofeo cars....course not that would make sense!

AKA "Doodley Squat"
#138 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:26:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FALL BE KIND TP Go to Quoted Post
how have you guys got it. i have restarted the game and my xbox and it hasn't come up

Try a full hard reset

2 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:47:48 AM(UTC)

clearly you are a very wise and thoughtful young man
 1 user liked this post.
#140 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:48:49 AM(UTC)
For anyone wondering, the MP4/4 is X999...

#141 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:08:05 AM(UTC)
Looking forward running these new cars. I like the ones they chose except for the prowler. Not a fan of that one, but do recognize it's place in recent history.
#142 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:12:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post

Holy carp!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#143 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:14:44 AM(UTC)

Is it just me or is the steering wayyy too sensitive

AKA "Doodley Squat"
#144 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:15:46 AM(UTC)
The Lola has an upgrade option to install a 2.6L 4 Rotor - Racing engine. Lol.
 1 user liked this post.
#145 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:19:59 AM(UTC)
I seem to have noticed that people are complaining about road cars being a feature within Forza titles, well just to inform all who complain about this you must come from planet ridiculous because all road cars that have featured in Forza Motorsport from the very first title have in some way been used as race cars to deny a road car of a place in Forza Motorsport is like denying that road cars have wheels. Anything with wheels can be used to race no matter what it is from wheelbarrows to artic lorries and hats off to Turn10 for taking this into account.
#146 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:30:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diesel Blows Go to Quoted Post

Is it just me or is the steering wayyy too sensitive

It's fine for me

#147 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:05:38 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this has been brought up yet, I didn't see anything. I'm trying to buy the new car pack and the only option in-game is to buy the season pass, had to go to the store tab in the dashboard to buy it.
 3 users liked this post.
#148 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:00:47 AM(UTC)

You spamming here isn't?

And yet Polyphony have done nothing new at all barely, certainly not where cars in the game are involved and certainly not bothering to upgrade the PS2 era standard models...

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:08:18 AM(UTC)
The mp 4/4 truly is a thing of absolute beauty. At X999 with no upgrades and serious turn in oversteer at medium to high speed (although tunable out), I can't see it being competitive online or dominating any leader boards. But for pure driving pleasure and sheer delighted as an F1, McLaren and Ayrton Senna fan....it doesn't come much better!

The power of dreams indeed...

Edited by user Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:18:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#150 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:10:39 AM(UTC)
The nismo gt-r has ridiculous high fuel consumption. Okay I upgraded it to highest level Every three laps I must pitting in le mans. The mazda lola can run much much longer and was upgraded too 6 laps are possible with full speed. With lift and coast maybe 7 laps. That car run lunger than the audi r18 with hybrid system....interessting

Edited by user Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:25:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error