8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 4:45:03 PM(UTC)
Torrie A9X makes the GAME for me
I just finished all 9 hours of the 1979 Hardie Ferodo 1000 classic on DVD where Brock had a 6 lap lead then cracked the lap record on the final lap
How long until someone does a Marlboro/HDT #05 livery??
 2 users liked this post.
#77 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 4:54:41 PM(UTC)
That Torana has me really happy and keen to play with that

Its no A70 Supra, but I will take it!
 3 users liked this post.
#78 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 5:31:20 PM(UTC)
The 1977 Holden Torana A9X. Now if you could just add the 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO and the Valiant VH Charger R/T E49 I would be extremely happy. Maybe even a track pack including Phillip Island and Surfer's Paradise. This is the first time I've bought the car pass with a Forza game and just getting the A9X makes it worth the cost.
#79 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 5:34:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shish Kaa Bobby Go to Quoted Post
What confuses me is the name of the pack. The car's are all amazing but 4 out of the 7 cars you will never see on eBay. Makes zero sense, there's no theme its just a advertisement.

<sarcasm on>Obviously the Logitech car pack wasn't.<sarcasm off>
Service Connected Disabled Navy Vet. Marines call me "Doc".

2 users liked this post.
#80 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 5:41:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ApprenticeSatan Go to Quoted Post
Torrie A9X makes the GAME for me
I just finished all 9 hours of the 1979 Hardie Ferodo 1000 classic on DVD where Brock had a 6 lap lead then cracked the lap record on the final lap
How long until someone does a Marlboro/HDT #05 livery??

It's ready to go :)
User is suspended until 3/7/2045 11:23:27 AM(UTC)
#81 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 6:21:12 PM(UTC)
Since others are sharing their thoughts...

2002 Plymouth Prowler - Was unexcited at first, but then I remember we can do motor swaps so we can finally give this thing the power it needed. Still only elevated it to "I guess it's alright" though. Would have preferred the Howler though as I like the hardtop it had better.

1977 Holden Torana A9X - Great to finally see some more old Aussie muscle, but we could use a Falcon to go with it so it has a competitor. Excellent addition regardless.

1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo - Awesome car, the more Group 5 cars we get, the better.

2014 Maserati #35 M. Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo - I like the car a lot, but preferred it as we got it in Forza 4 with the generic livery and option for spoilers, and since it's basically a one-make series car, it really doesn't have anything to logically race it against.

1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster - Neat little addition, but would be better if we still had an Austin Healey and Sprite and such. Would be really cool if we could chop the windscreen off of it like one of the old BRE race cars.

2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80 - Meh, terrible race car that can barely stay out of the way of the GTE cars for the 30 mins it can run before it breaks. Doesn't even sound good. I would complain that we don't even have any other modern LMP2 cars for it to compete against, but calling it "modern" is pretty generous since it's an outdated Lola design, and it wouldn't be able to compete with the other LMP2 cars anyway.

1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4 - I seem to be only person who doesn't care about this particularly... I mean it's neat and all, but unless we get another car from 1988 for it to race against, then I'll take it out for a few laps and then probably never touch it again.
#82 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 6:34:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ix Morbid xI Go to Quoted Post

1977 Holden Torana A9X - Great to finally see some more old Aussie muscle, but we could use a Falcon to go with it so it has a competitor. Excellent addition regardless.

We do already have the XB Falcon... Perfect for a Torana rivalry
#83 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 6:48:08 PM(UTC)
Anybody have any idea what group the Prowler will be in in terms of career mode categories?

It's peaked my interest so probably the first car I'll drive lol

🇨🇦
#84 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 7:19:48 PM(UTC)
Just noticed the Torana doesnt have its SS badge on the front - anyone find out why they were missing from the Chevy's as well?
#85 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 7:22:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kinna39 Go to Quoted Post
Just noticed the Torana doesnt have its SS badge on the front - anyone find out why they were missing from the Chevy's as well?
Feel free to research it yourself. On the forums it's a tricky subject, because of the reasoning behind why the symbol is missing.

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded like I'm being harsh, but you'll know why once you figure it out. :)

Edited by user Monday, November 2, 2015 7:23:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#86 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 7:27:32 PM(UTC)
The packs only have 7 now instead of 10? Another way to see that Turn 10 is leaning heavy towards making money than community interest.
-Creativity-
#87 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 7:34:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vProCar Go to Quoted Post
Feel free to research it yourself. On the forums it's a tricky subject, because of the reasoning behind why the symbol is missing.

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded like I'm being harsh, but you'll know why once you figure it out. :)

Oh that? That's pretty daft...

#88 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:05:48 PM(UTC)
So is one of the cars FREE???
#89 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:06:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crispyy Go to Quoted Post
The packs only have 7 now instead of 10? Another way to see that Turn 10 is leaning heavy towards making money than community interest.

People previously whinged and moaned about cars returning to the series and they wanted more new cars.

They are now giving new cars so it could be said they are trying to keep the community happy.

I posted on the FM5 forums that if people want all new cars rather than returning cars they may need to settle for fewer cars.

People just do not understand a model that allows for 400, 500 or more cars in a video game. Not many games manage that many, in fact not many games have 100 cars in them.
I blame the ants.
#90 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:07:30 PM(UTC)
MP 4/4 is good ! Not so exited about rest< but still okay, and so good that it is new cars for forza !
#91 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:09:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crispyy Go to Quoted Post

And yet the price represents that. They lessened the cars in each monthly pack, but also lessened the price. So in USD it's still $1 a car. So I fail to see how that's "leaning heavy towards making money".

Also if you're basing that off of the fact the F&F pack had 10 cars, then you make no sense at all. The Horizon 2 F&F pack had more than the usual as well.
User is suspended until 3/7/2045 11:23:27 AM(UTC)
#92 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:43:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ix Morbid xI Go to Quoted Post

We do already have the XB Falcon... Perfect for a Torana rivalry

True we do have the XB, but finding one of a similar year is more what I was pointing at... Although I suppose the XC really isn't too much different from the XB so it's close enough I guess.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#93 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 9:35:09 PM(UTC)
Sooo....

This pack brings no free cars? Any hidden patches/updates you think?
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:02:33 PM(UTC)
does anyone know when this pack is supposed to come out? (the exact time) :)
#95 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:08:24 AM(UTC)
Hi killpop usually around 6.00 PM UK TIME TO DOWNLOAD AND USE CONTENT.
#96 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:08:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KlLLPOP Go to Quoted Post
does anyone know when this pack is supposed to come out? (the exact time) :)

+1

Been sitting around waiting for a while now.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 1:46:18 AM(UTC)
Not sure exactly due to my local day light savings, but should be in either 15 minutes from now, one hour and 15 minutes from now or even two hours and 15 minutes from now... I hope it's the earlier!
#98 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 2:32:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F Caris Go to Quoted Post
Not sure exactly due to my local day light savings, but should be in either 15 minutes from now, one hour and 15 minutes from now or even two hours and 15 minutes from now... I hope it's the earlier!

ManteoMax in the opening post said 10 AM Pacific, or later (+). It's now 2:30 AM Pacific...so about 7 1/2 hours from now, or more.
#99 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 2:47:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bulkreamesie Go to Quoted Post
The second car pack and not a single modern super car...I mean I do respect the accomplishments that the McLaren has secured in Motorsport and the legacy of some of the other cars, but not one? Really?

The 2014 Maserati #35 could count as one !

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#100 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 2:50:26 AM(UTC)
Five race cars...works for me.

Not seeing much love for the Prowler. Looks wise, the only problem I have are the front bumpers. Without them it looks great. Combined with a 340 or modern Hemi and it could be nice.

It may not seem like much compared to todays cars, but back in the '60's the Datsun 2000 was a well known fast car. Agreed that a big Healey or Sprite would be sweet.
8 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error