8 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 11:50:36 AM(UTC)
Good Lord it really is the MP4/4! I have a model of that car sat on my desk that I built myself.

The only thing you need to do now is red 5 FW14B.

The rest are rubbish IMO lol but for me you could just release the Mclaren alone and it would be good enough
#52 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:03:13 PM(UTC)
What does everyone think of the eBay car pack? personally i really like it mainly due to the mp4/4 and the montecarlo gr.5. i am probably not going to use the rest very often. what do you guys think
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:06:25 PM(UTC)
omg, an lmp2 car! t10 really added an lmp2 car!
please give us an option so we can really race this car competitively in sp and/or mp (without being in the same class as lmp1/group c cars)
#54 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:07:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
I wonder what PI the MP4/4 will sit at. If it's a high R-Class it'll be a leaderboard car but if it's a low P-Class it probably can't be upgraded high enough to compete with the 787B.

It'll be higher than R class, I'd imagine it will be about 787bish stock to be honest, modern slicks could push it very high up after that.

Twitter: @RyHirons
#55 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:12:18 PM(UTC)
I have the car pass and am looking forward to driving them all. I am going to have too much fun in the MP4/4 around the nordschleife.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:14:12 PM(UTC)
Best.Car.Pack.Ever.

All racing cars, no fun cars like the limo. I am so glad that I have bought the car pass.
#57 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:14:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FALL BE KIND TP Go to Quoted Post
What does everyone think of the eBay car pack? personally i really like it mainly due to the mp4/4 and the montecarlo gr.5. i am probably not going to use the rest very often. what do you guys think

Lol

I think the previous 52 posts were answering that!
#58 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:20:10 PM(UTC)
I wonder what PI the MP4/4 will sit at. If it's a high R-Class it'll be a leaderboard car but if it's a low P-Class it probably can't be upgraded high enough to compete with the 787B.

I don't see how the MP4/4 can't be a P class car. It's probably not as fast as modern LMP1 but it was sure as hell faster than Group C cars around the same circuits of the time. At least 5 seconds a lap at most places where they crossed, Spa, Monza, Silverstone etc
 6 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:20:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FALL BE KIND TP Go to Quoted Post

If you would read the first 2 pages you can catch up on what everyone thinks.
#60 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:21:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post

It'll be higher than R class, I'd imagine it will be about 787bish stock to be honest, modern slicks could push it very high up after that.

I hope so. I love my 787B and it's the only car I race at P/998, would be nice if the MP4/4 is as competitive in lobbies.
#61 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:26:18 PM(UTC)
So happy to finally see the mp4/4. Shame there aren't any other F1 cars from that era to compete against, although I guess that car had no competition. Love to see a lmp2 car but kinda disappointed that its the Mazda Lola Diesel project that has up to this point been a complete failure.

Nice pack though
#62 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:29:42 PM(UTC)
MCLAREN MP4/4 YEEEEEESSSSSSSS THIS IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! GREATEST F1 CAR OF ALL TIME YES MF YES!
''With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and
the experience as well. You can fly very high.'' - Ayrton Senna

#63 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:31:04 PM(UTC)
Getting a 99MB update though I suspect it's something other than the car pack, haven't played the game much since the last pack. Can anyone confirm?
#64 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:39:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post

I hope so. I love my 787B and it's the only car I race at P/998, would be nice if the MP4/4 is as competitive in lobbies.

Bear in mind the 70's F1 cars are at the very top of R and the MP4/4 was quicker than Group C cars at the time on most circuits, then there's a good chance of it being competitive P class (I hope)

Edited by user Monday, November 2, 2015 1:33:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Twitter: @RyHirons
#65 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:47:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Getting a 99MB update though I suspect it's something other than the car pack, haven't played the game much since the last pack. Can anyone confirm?

There was a small game patch that size a week or two after the last pack, to fix an exploit on the variations of Lime Rock. If you haven't played since then, that's probably it.
 2 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:59:22 PM(UTC)
As per usual full of race cars that holds no interest for me, but they've been pretty good at mixing it up, pleasing a broader audience, as i know a lot of people like the race cars.

So for me who prefer street cars, love the Holden, love the Prowler, love the Datsun, looking forward to testing them out!
#67 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 1:02:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlipZtrEm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

There was a small game patch that size a week or two after the last pack, to fix an exploit on the variations of Lime Rock. If you haven't played since then, that's probably it.

Gotcha, thanks.
#68 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 2:23:26 PM(UTC)
*sigh*
Another Season pass, another instance of me wishing I said ill pass.

I mean I wouldn't even be mad if it covered all the packs, but it covers 6, and now its been 2 months and a third of the cars ill get. Not a single modern+road-legal+fast car.

The MP4 is pretty nice, fingers crossed for December!

Edited by user Monday, November 2, 2015 2:24:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 2:40:23 PM(UTC)
Definitely one of the best car packs ever for me. Torana, Datsun and Senna's F1, perfect! I would buy it right away... If I had Forza 6. And an X Box One. That won't happen until they sort out private lobbies. Fingers crossed for the 'surprise'/update.
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 3:04:15 PM(UTC)
While I appreciate the 1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4, this car will be incomplete without it being paired to Monaco - a circuit Senna did exploits on with the MP4/4 winning 6 titles there, a record unsurpassed! But nonetheless, a very welcomed race oriented DLC, and I do so look forward to racing, what I just discovered is an Australian legend in its time, the 1977 Holden Torana A9X !!!!

And I quoute from the F1 site:

Graham Hill was nicknamed ‘Mr Monaco’ for his five victories in the Principality, but it’s Ayrton Senna who holds the record for the most wins in Monte Carlo - six, including five consecutive victories from 1989 to 1993. Of course, were it not for an uncharacteristic crash at Portier 12 laps from the end of the 1988 race the great Brazilian would have seven victories to his name. Having finished second in 1984 and third in 1986, Senna also holds the record for most Monaco podiums with eight.

Edited by user Monday, November 2, 2015 3:38:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

3 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 3:18:13 PM(UTC)
Oh man what an awesome pack!! I cannot wait to get my hands on all of these cars!!

The only thing I don't like about this pack is that I live in Melbourne and it is currently Tuesday and a public holiday which sucks because the pack won't be available until tomorrow morning when I am back at work. What a bummer!
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 3:19:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrendIsFERENZO Go to Quoted Post
I'm just disappointed the 2017 NSX is not included in this this DLC!!!! And while I appreciate the 1988 McLaren #12 Honda McLaren MP4/4, this car will be incomplete without it being paired to Monaco - a circuit Senna did exploits on with the MP4/4 winning 6 titles there, a record unsurpassed!

Senna never won Monaco in the MP4/4. They ran the MP4/4 for just one year, 1988 which Senna crashed out of that race. The next year they went to the MP4/5 due to a rules change.
#73 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 3:34:23 PM(UTC)
What a pack. Really excited for this!

The Mclaren MP4/4 and Torana A9X WOW just WOW!!!!

The only car I am not so excited for is the Prowler.

I was hoping for a GTHO Phase III myself been a blue oval fan, But that Torana is a piece of Australian motorsport history that was driven the King of the Mountain and maybe the only reason I get Holden Affinity to 25 :p
#74 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 4:03:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ooPAYNEoo Go to Quoted Post
The Plymouth is.... do folks actually buy those things IRL? lOL

I used to see 'em every now and then here in Louisiana, but I haven't seen one in quite a while. Nowadays, I see more Nissan GTRs than Plymouth Prowlers, which I think is an improvement.
私は日本語が話せません。
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 4:38:50 PM(UTC)
did no one else notice the chritmas tree when they showed the holden.......Drag racing!
8 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error