8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:51:25 AM(UTC)
OH MY GOD!!!
 2 users liked this post.
#177 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 9:08:36 AM(UTC)
I've got mixed feelings about this pack, I understand its a track racer and the Racecars look great don't get me wrong, but I don't use racecars enough to make it worth it since I'm always racing in lower classes, that said I'm looking forward to the Plymouth, Holden and Datsun (and maybe the mysterious 8th car that hasn't been revealed yet)

Edited by user Monday, November 2, 2015 9:10:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#178 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 9:13:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
I've got mixed feelings about this pack, I understand its a track racer and the Racecars look great don't get me wrong, but I don't use racecars enough to make it worth it since I'm always racing in lower classes, that said I'm looking forward to the Plymouth, Holden and Datsun (and maybe the mysterious 8th car that hasn't been revealed yet)

is there another car in the pack that is going to be revealed??
 2 users liked this post.
#179 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 9:24:16 AM(UTC)
In case you haven't seen. The eBay Motors Car Pack has been announced.

http://www.forzamotorspo...r_ebay_motors_car%20pack

Read RVM later today for my clue explanations.

From what I can tell, you got the McLaren MP4/4 and the Prowler right but the rest I stumped you. Hopefully the clues are beginning to make sense now that you have the answers.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 9:36:34 AM(UTC)
The "why don't more American cars use this technology" clue made it seem like it was referencing an American car but Lola B12/80-Mazda is a British car with a Japanese engine, its the "more" part that threw me. Lola does have the US flag for some reason in FM6, so maybe Turn10 for some reason think Lola is American.
 2 users liked this post.
#181 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:17:44 AM(UTC)
Most disappointing are pack I've ever seen.
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:35:50 AM(UTC)
Forza did it again with an amazing car pack.
I'll be enjoying each of these racers for months to come.
Thank you Forza!
 2 users liked this post.
#183 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:45:18 AM(UTC)
Awesome pack IMO. Great to see all of these new cars rolling in. I'm particularly excited for the Holden, Datsun, Lancia, and of course, that wondrous McLaren!
More characters than sense.
 1 user liked this post.
#184 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:54:22 AM(UTC)
For the number 4, i think is a de lerean. Let's go dock!
For the number 6, i think is a Tesla p85d... The Iron man!!
 2 users liked this post.
#185 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 11:05:48 AM(UTC)
First two car packs and not a single modern super car. I do love what McLaren accomplished with the MP4/4 and the legacy that some of these cars carry, but for God sacks not one...really
User is suspended until 2/17/2045 11:18:44 AM(UTC)
#186 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 11:40:16 AM(UTC)
Just looked at the car pack and well I thought the Prowler was a muscle car...

Nope *barfs

It's horrible, don't look at it, MY EYES!!!!!!!
Racing is a passion. Live for it.

Gallery
 1 user liked this post.
#187 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:46:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post
Awesome pack IMO. Great to see all of these new cars rolling in. I'm particularly excited for the Holden, Datsun, Lancia, and of course, that wondrous McLaren!

Agree with all of it also did you hear that Maserati?? Really looking forward to that!
#188 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 12:50:45 PM(UTC)
The car pack certainly looks good, but I can't help but feel disappointed every time the 2016 Focus RS isn't in a pack. I'm hoping that's not something else that EA have exclusive rights to..
 1 user liked this post.
#189 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 2:07:46 PM(UTC)
Does anyone else think that the community should make a list of cars of what we want and then vote on it kind of like they are doing with the Xbox reverse compatibility games? That way we get the cars we want and dlc's we actually will pay for instead of a bunch of random cars we might only use once. Just an idea but I think it would be really cool if we could do community car packs based on what we want.
 3 users liked this post.
#190 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 2:38:01 PM(UTC)
Fantastic Turn 10! Torana!!!! Keep the old holdens coming please.
 2 users liked this post.
#191 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 3:06:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The REAL Rockit Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BENboBEN1324 Go to Quoted Post
Clue 1: McLaren MP4-4. Dominant, it won 15/16 races. Pioneering, it introduced the "laying down" seating posistion and most of modern F1 cars were developed from what this thing started. In a class of it's own in Forza, no 80s F1 cars in Forza. Please Forza gods let this be the car.

This makes the most sense out of every post I've seen.

I wouldn't complain about getting Senna's F1 car in the game, but I want '90s Champ Cars in the game. And the Penske PC-23 was very dominant in the 1994 CART season- 12 wins out of 16 races, a bunch of 1-2-3 finishes for Unser Jr., Emmo and Tracy, and the 1994 Indy 500 was a dominant race too- Emmo was walking away with the race until he hit the wall on lap 185, Unser Jr. won, and I think Jacques Villeneuve was the only other car on the lead lap at the end.
#192 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 4:10:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tifosiotaku Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The REAL Rockit Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BENboBEN1324 Go to Quoted Post
Clue 1: McLaren MP4-4. Dominant, it won 15/16 races. Pioneering, it introduced the "laying down" seating posistion and most of modern F1 cars were developed from what this thing started. In a class of it's own in Forza, no 80s F1 cars in Forza. Please Forza gods let this be the car.

This makes the most sense out of every post I've seen.

I wouldn't complain about getting Senna's F1 car in the game, but I want '90s Champ Cars in the game. And the Penske PC-23 was very dominant in the 1994 CART season- 12 wins out of 16 races, a bunch of 1-2-3 finishes for Unser Jr., Emmo and Tracy, and the 1994 Indy 500 was a dominant race too- Emmo was walking away with the race until he hit the wall on lap 185, Unser Jr. won, and I think Jacques Villeneuve was the only other car on the lead lap at the end.

u have all lost the plot, worse pack yet
#193 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 7:16:39 PM(UTC)
gotta say, this is one of the best packs in the history of Forza, last month's pack was pretty solid, added some well needed cars, but this pack is just fantastic, adds on to LMP, Group 5, adds an 80's F1, gives us Aussie's something to cheer about and adds an old Datsun, plus the Maserati adds depth in the racing series' we have in the game, top stuff T10!! really hope these packs keep going with this type of quality, would love to see a holden/ford ute and an old Commodore too in the future.
V8
User is suspended until 2/17/2045 11:18:44 AM(UTC)
#194 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:09:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rits38 Go to Quoted Post
For the number 4, i think is a de lerean. Let's go dock!
For the number 6, i think is a Tesla p85d... The Iron man!!

The pack it already out. It's called the eBay motors pack.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 3, 2015 8:50:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Racing is a passion. Live for it.

Gallery
#195 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 10:21:21 PM(UTC)
Thank you Turn 10! I have been waiting for the MP4/4 for years in the sony rival series, I'm so happy to have switched sides. I was hoping for it but thought there was little chance of seeing it, it makes the whole car pass worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
#196 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 6:25:04 AM(UTC)
So, are we getting Champ Cars anytime soon?
#197 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:39:39 AM(UTC)
Great pack of cars, especially the A9X Torana!! I had a lesser Torana Hatchback without the flares and equipped with a straight six. The A9X was the next development of the car I wanted to create, until it came to an unfortunate end. I cannot wait to start modifying and painting this car!!! The green is awful, should have chosen a different colour!

November content update, fantastic!

Thanks Turn 10 for listening!!! :)
HSV
I just want one!
#198 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:18:02 PM(UTC)
Got the 2nd VIP Code in today's twitch. Thank you so much guys, I love it!
#199 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 5:16:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GoyetteQC Go to Quoted Post
Got the 2nd VIP Code

As in being a VIP member? Having a crown next to your name?

I really hope not! You only need it once.
#200 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 8:42:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Manual Clutch Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GoyetteQC Go to Quoted Post
Got the 2nd VIP Code

As in being a VIP member? Having a crown next to your name?

I really hope not! You only need it once.

Nah I meant the code giveaway they did after the stream.
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error