3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:49:07 AM(UTC)
After my first League race last night (Rally League, Spa at Night) 3 of my 4 remaining Multiplayer Achievements unlocked simultaneously.
The 4th (for racing in the rain) unlocked as soon as I did a wet race.

Previously, Leagues did not count towards Multiplayer Achievements and your progress bars would not fill up as a result.
It looks now like any League running you did in the past will count towards your current Achievement progress.

I haven't unlocked Thru the Pack yet but I suspect that will also be unlockable in Leagues now.
Anyway, just wanted to make this post to let people know incase they were avoiding Leagues due to the Achievement situation.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:45:38 AM(UTC)
This Sound like very good News!
My Forza Paints --> http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/Sevetamryn
The Logos / Vinyl groups i made are public too
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:30:05 AM(UTC)
Yep, I had several unlock in leagues as well last night. I was running in A ghost lobby.
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 2:09:54 PM(UTC)
9 days since the last post. Is there any mentionable update about "Thru the Pack"?
#5 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 4:27:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
I haven't unlocked Thru the Pack yet but I suspect that will also be unlockable in Leagues now.

Has anyone discovered if this is working/possible now? Would really like to know that.

#6 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 5:43:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guitar LInc0ln Go to Quoted Post

Has anyone discovered if this is working/possible now? Would really like to know that.

I know Raceboy77 has it, but that's because he's online a lot, not to mention quite good. I've only started 24/24 once (last night actually) but only made it up to 4th :-(
#7 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 6:10:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TeamRadicus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Guitar LInc0ln Go to Quoted Post

I know Raceboy77 has it, but that's because he's online a lot, not to mention quite good. I've only started 24/24 once (last night actually) but only made it up to 4th :-(

According to TrueAchievements he got it on September 17.

I have yet to start 24/24 in my 200 hours of play unfortunately. The closest I've gotten is 23/23, finishing 2nd.

Notification

Icon
Error