This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages123>>Next
 9 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 2:59:06 PM(UTC)
>NEW CALC SPREADSHEET HERE< PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

I am very happy to announce that we now have a working mobile friendly web app, made by the amazing Nedge2k, from my spreadsheet workings.

>NEW MOBILE WEB APP HERE <
AGAIN PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Hey folks how's it going, I have for you a guide on how to tune a car on Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon Titles, this is designed to be as simple as possible to give you a strong, reliable base to work from or to hit multiplayer with.
User friendly mainly for people starting out in tuning. My methods are not necessarily the definitive way to tune, just offering another angle to tune from. please feel free to leave feedback by dropping a comment below.
My spreadsheet is designed to work along side the guide and involve you more in the tuning process, or if you prefer to tune and go this will get you well on your way.

NOTE spreadsheet may appear on a live Web page it is advisable to download or save it if you can from the Web page. You should have no problem viewing on Excel offline. Usable on your mobile as well if you have an app that allows you to read Excel files on your device.

>GUIDE IN WORD DOC< This is the link to the guide as a word document.

>GUIDE IN PDF DOC< This is the link to the guide as a PDF

Thanks for reading guys, don't forget to drop a comment and a like on the post if you find this use full, positive and constructive criticism is always welcome.
See you on track ;)

USER REVIEWS
Originally Posted by: OdinThe1337 Go to Quoted Post
Just dit some testing:
Personal build - stock tune: 1:43.xxx
Same build - calculator 1:40.xxx
Same build - own setup with 1h of testing 1:38.xxx

So yes, can confirm the calculator works. Makes a massive differences in no time at all. Tweaking from the calculator you can improve further as well.
But was tuning for a competition so decided to go my own way.

Surely would recommend the calculator, makes a massive difference from stock.

Originally Posted by: SpyderS2K Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for sharing this. Calculator does a fantastic job getting a car up to snuff. It's nice to just plug in a few numbers and have all the info you need.

Originally Posted by: Lexandro Albion Go to Quoted Post
Very nice calc. Got me a good clean baseline for a couple of cars I had issues with. Gets my seal of approval. Best one for FM7 so far imo.

Originally Posted by: outkast6 ACTUAL Go to Quoted Post
Using the newest calculator... it is GREAT... just like every other calculator you've published!!! Thanks for allowing us to utilize something so beneficial... your generosity and hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

Outkast 6
U.S. Marine Corps (ret.)

Edited by user Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:27:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: NEW WEB APP UPDATE 22/02/18 1.0.5

#2 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 7:27:39 PM(UTC)
Remember to leave your feedback here folks, let me know how you get on with it...
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:19:16 AM(UTC)
Bump it up.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:31:54 AM(UTC)
Thanks bro , pretty helpful !!
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 8:41:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: moeantaki Go to Quoted Post
Thanks bro , pretty helpful !!

Thanks man, let me know how you get on with it!
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 2:07:09 PM(UTC)
I cannot thank you enough for making this! I've been messing around with Forza tuning settings since Forza 2 trying to make cars faster and have only had minor succession in doing so. I just followed you're guide and made a MUCH faster car, thank you again you beautiful human being.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 5:50:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tcnk Go to Quoted Post
I cannot thank you enough for making this! I've been messing around with Forza tuning settings since Forza 2 trying to make cars faster and have only had minor succession in doing so. I just followed you're guide and made a MUCH faster car, thank you again you beautiful human being.

So glad it helped you bro, that's what it's there for hope it helps you more in future aswell
#8 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 8:10:49 AM(UTC)
Bump it up
#9 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 11:24:22 AM(UTC)
Thank you for posting this guide. There is an app in the Apple Appstore that does this for you....you punch in the parameters of the car, and it tells you what to set everything at for a good "base" tune. From there, you can tweak things to dial in the car to your liking. Cost $2.00, and has been well worth it if you have trouble remembering what calculations to perform in regards to bump, roll bars, etc.

2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 1:47:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Roush Sport Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for posting this guide. There is an app in the Apple Appstore that does this for you....you punch in the parameters of the car, and it tells you what to set everything at for a good "base" tune. From there, you can tweak things to dial in the car to your liking. Cost $2.00, and has been well worth it if you have trouble remembering what calculations to perform in regards to bump, roll bars, etc.

I know the app in which your refering to, not bad for a base tune however it doesn't explain what parts do what so people then change things with no idea of what there doing, you know. Plus you feel like you accomplished more when you'very done it yourself.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:51:32 PM(UTC)
[/quote]

I know the app in which your refering to, not bad for a base tune however it doesn't explain what parts do what so people then change things with no idea of what there doing, you know. Plus you feel like you accomplished more when you'very done it yourself.[/quote]

Agreed, I'm going to use both methods to find a good middle ground.
#12 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 6:08:35 PM(UTC)

I know the app in which your refering to, not bad for a base tune however it doesn't explain what parts do what so people then change things with no idea of what there doing, you know. Plus you feel like you accomplished more when you'very done it yourself.[/quote]

[/quote]
Go for it dude :)
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:16:53 AM(UTC)
Bump it up
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:54:31 AM(UTC)
Thank you for the guide. I'll try to tune some with these guidelines!
#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:20:54 AM(UTC)
Np let me know how you get on.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:06:28 PM(UTC)
your tuning guide is rubbish and should be removed from the forums.

none of it is accurate, i am sorry to tell you.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:07:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xCaesars Wrathx Go to Quoted Post

I know the app in which your refering to, not bad for a base tune however it doesn't explain what parts do what so people then change things with no idea of what there doing, you know. Plus you feel like you accomplished more when you'very done it yourself.

[/quote]
[/quote]

After hours of messing around with both I can say for certain that I prefer your method. Your descriptions are great and seems to provide more accurate suspension settings. The app has a good gear tuner though.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:29:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SM0K0ZUNA Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for for feedback, I would direct you to reading the first paragraph again. Btw fyi I can get LB cars tuned like this within a 2 or 3 seconds of leaderboard times. So if your struggling to do the same or even struggling to follow the guide then maybe you should practice more and study the game better. Sorry just saying.

1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:35:49 AM(UTC)

Why is it rubbish? Could you elaborate on that comment? I think it is a good starting point. I use the android app as well, but this post gives some insight into the calculations!

#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:38:13 AM(UTC)

[/quote]

After hours of messing around with both I can say for certain that I prefer your method. Your descriptions are great and seems to provide more accurate suspension settings. The app has a good gear tuner though.
[/quote]

Thank dude, I'm glad it's working for you ☺

3 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 12:30:25 PM(UTC)

"sorry to tell you"??? Really? No you're not. The sole purpose of your post was to flame someone. You succeeded. Good job.

#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:22:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XanR13 Go to Quoted Post

Why is it rubbish? Could you elaborate on that comment? I think it is a good starting point. I use the android app as well, but this post gives some insight into the calculations!

Thanks for the comment ☺
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:25:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sgt Lugnuts Go to Quoted Post

"sorry to tell you"??? Really? No you're not. The sole purpose of your post was to flame someone. You succeeded. Good job.

Thanks LugNuts, but what can you do haters are gona hate. But thanks for your comment ☺
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:40:14 PM(UTC)

Thank you for for feedback, I would direct you to reading the first paragraph again. Btw fyi I can get LB cars tuned like this within a 2 or 3 seconds of leaderboard times. So if your struggling to do the same or even struggling to follow the guide then maybe you should practice more and study the game better. Sorry just saying.

Yep, I was getting within four seconds of leaderboard times before this post and now I'm within two seconds, pretty big improvement if you ask me.

#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 8:35:57 PM(UTC)

Yep, I was getting within four seconds of leaderboard times before this post and now I'm within two seconds, pretty big improvement if you ask me.

Nice, awsome job dude 😆
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error