This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 7:52:29 AM(UTC)
Looks like this is no longer free. Searched everywhere in Forza Hub, and in XBL marketplace. It's a shame because I had some personal stuff going on when this went free, and haven't really gotten onto FH2 for months until about a week ago :/
#52 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 10:26:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZiggySlayer Go to Quoted Post
Looks like this is no longer free. Searched everywhere in Forza Hub, and in XBL marketplace. It's a shame because I had some personal stuff going on when this went free, and haven't really gotten onto FH2 for months until about a week ago :/

Since I am unable to get them, can someone tell me the class and the type of each of them? They're some of the only ones I still lack for Horizon Promo.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:56:51 AM(UTC)

Since I am unable to get them, can someone tell me the class and the type of each of them? They're some of the only ones I still lack for Horizon Promo.

www.manteomax.com
#54 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 6:51:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post

www.manteomax.com

Thank you. That helps a lot!
#55 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 2:28:28 AM(UTC)
[quote=Mechberg;395820]Hi folks,

A quick note that the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 is now available. You can get it for no additional cost but there's only one way to do so and that's through Forza Hub. Here's how you do it:

1) Open up Forza Hub
2) Navigate to the "Games" section
3) Select Forza Horizon 2, press the A button
4) Navigate to the "Featured Add-Ons" section, select "Get the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack" and press the A button.
5) This will take you to the Xbox Marketplace offer where you can download the pack.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the cars!

Brian

For some reason when I use this method it does not show up with "Featured Add-Ons"
#56 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 2:36:22 AM(UTC)
That's helpful but they should add it back in for free again

Edited by user Monday, June 27, 2016 9:47:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:09:15 AM(UTC)
Can anyone confirm that the 10 year pack is no longer available?

Just revisiting FH2 ahead of FH3. Seems irritating to have missed out, just because I was dedicating my (very limited) gaming time to F6 over that period.
#58 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 11:31:33 AM(UTC)
I contacted Xbox Support with the reference number 1353930806 . I am having a problem downloading the pack. I followed the instructions [Open the Forza Hub, navigate to Games, select Forza Horizon 2 and press A, navigate to "Featured Add-Ons," select the "Get the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack" offer and press A, then download the pack from the Marketplace.] But I cannot locate the "Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack."

#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:19:11 PM(UTC)
Same here, just bought all dlcs for fh2 and fh1 (since its finnally joined backward compat program) and the final dlc im missing is 10 anniversary car pack which is supposed to went free but looks like after recent Forza Hub app update its gone missing. Willing to buy it separately for standard car pack price but dont wanna buy another full game bundle just to get that pack (i have physical day one edition). Turn10 please do something about it, thanks in advance!
#60 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 2:39:45 AM(UTC)
I'm having the exact same problem. I have bought EVERY single DLC pack for Forza 6 and Horizon 2 and this is the only one I'm missing now. So frustrating, as it's the only way to get the Nissan 350Z in Horizon 2 and I really want this car in my garage as I own one in real life :(

Please help us out on this one Turn 10.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:45:57 AM(UTC)
How am i supposed to get the DLC now?
#62 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:48:19 AM(UTC)
Can we still recieve the dlc?
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 8:21:17 AM(UTC)
I would like to get this DLC that was provided as well. Any assistance/guidance would be greatly appreciated.
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:34:26 AM(UTC)
can i still get it 2 weeks later
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:43:51 AM(UTC)
it says only aprt ofbundle
#66 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:55:57 PM(UTC)
Anybody have any information or can assist in getting this DLC?
#67 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2016 11:22:39 AM(UTC)
Forgive me as I'm new to XBox One (just got it)

Can anyone tell me how to find my DLC cars? I downloaded the DLC and the cars. I found them in the auto show and "bought them" for free, but they are not in my garage and everything shows as purchased.

Do I have to be a certain level in the game?
#68 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2016 4:53:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GunslingerMyk Go to Quoted Post
Forgive me as I'm new to XBox One (just got it)

Can anyone tell me how to find my DLC cars? I downloaded the DLC and the cars. I found them in the auto show and "bought them" for free, but they are not in my garage and everything shows as purchased.

Do I have to be a certain level in the game?

No sure what happened, but I was able to re-buy them for free. So yay me!
#69 Posted : Sunday, December 4, 2016 7:14:05 AM(UTC)
Haha. Thats so funny xd People thank Turn 10 for public Anniversary Pack for public - thats just Forza Hub glitch xd thank you Turn 10 xd
#70 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:28:01 PM(UTC)
Why even go through the trouble of giving this away just to take it back? I have asked for the RS7 from day one. I finally find out about this and it is no where able to be found? How do we get it?!?!?!
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:39:22 AM(UTC)
Does anyone have a Twitter and Facebook account? Can you ask directly about this bug to @majornelson and @HorizonForza?
I also have all dlc besides this one and it is a shame, some cars looks good and exclusive, they should fix the bug and make the dlc available to everybody. I bought the game on launch, I'm a vip, I have all the expansions, the car pass, all dlc,, the preorder. It is absurd to have this ten year dlc available only to new customers because forza hub does not list it anymore. They should add the ten year dlc as a free update now that forza hub fogot about it. we have to let them hear our voice.
#72 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:20:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DebatingSoup634 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone have a Twitter and Facebook account? Can you ask directly about this bug to @majornelson and @HorizonForza?
I also have all dlc besides this one and it is a shame, some cars looks good and exclusive, they should fix the bug and make the dlc available to everybody. I bought the game on launch, I'm a vip, I have all the expansions, the car pass, all dlc,, the preorder. It is absurd to have this ten year dlc available only to new customers because forza hub does not list it anymore. They should add the ten year dlc as a free update now that forza hub fogot about it. we have to let them hear our voice.

Most likely for people who have Forza Horizon 2 Ultimate Edition in Day One Edtion and cant be celebrated with 10th anniversary of Forza - just money maker :)

Edited by user Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:21:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:17:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post

Most likely for people who have Forza Horizon 2 Ultimate Edition in Day One Edtion and cant be celebrated with 10th anniversary of Forza - just money maker :)

I think it is a bug and I still hope they will correct it. they forgot about it in forza hub. We have to let them know. Now the ten year dlc is just part of the new bundle. If you day one editions, you can't access the dlc. You have to buy everything again. Absurd. Please, inform @majornelson Ms, Turn10 and Playground about it. they just have to correct Forza hub.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 7:06:32 AM(UTC)

I think it is a bug and I still hope they will correct it. they forgot about it in forza hub. We have to let them know. Now the ten year dlc is just part of the new bundle. If you day one editions, you can't access the dlc. You have to buy everything again. Absurd. Please, inform @majornelson Ms, Turn10 and Playground about it. they just have to correct Forza hub.

Thats right and still think there is no sense. But... why not? can try :)
#75 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 12:30:47 AM(UTC)
Typically a few times per year, Games with Gold will offer a "Complete Add-Ons" collection for FH2. The pack is included in that…
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error