4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:41:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arcanis48 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TrendIsFERENZO Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RocketSled Go to Quoted Post
I can't be thankful enough for free DLC, but the cars are so locked down... you can't change the paint, aero, etc.

can't please everyone...just be thankful they were actually added...they are limited edition for a reason

I checked it out and the cars are not locked down as you indicate. Perhaps there is something wrong with your permissions or build??!!

Hi TrendisFerenzo,
Unless I'm mistaken the cars are only available from two way, the first one is to buy an online edition of FH2, the second is to dowload it from forza hub ...
Could you please explain us, how did you get the pack ? and how did you manage to delete the forza anniversary livery ?
It will be helpfull.
Thx

The pack is available to all by going through the Forza Hub app on the XB1 as per the instructions in the first post of this very thread.

Well ... that was not the point -_-'
Someone here is telling that he can made his own livery on both cars, whereas for most of us we can't delete the FH2 anniversary livery

Bolded/Underlined part of YOUR post. And he was one of the players who was accidentally able to access them when this pack came into existence, which was was removed a day or two later. With this update that allows us allto have access he will once again have access as well. Relevant post.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:04:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:29:46 AM(UTC)
a

Edited by user Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:32:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:33:30 AM(UTC)
I can't be thankful enough for free DLC, but the cars are so locked down... you can't change the paint, aero, etc.

can't please everyone...just be thankful they were actually added...they are limited edition for a reason

I checked it out and the cars are not locked down as you indicate. Perhaps there is something wrong with your permissions or build??!!

Hi TrendisFerenzo,
Unless I'm mistaken the cars are only available from two way, the first one is to buy an online edition of FH2, the second is to dowload it from forza hub ...
Could you please explain us, how did you get the pack ? and how did you manage to delete the forza anniversary livery ?
It will be helpfull.
Thx

The pack is available to all by going through the Forza Hub app on the XB1 as per the instructions in the first post of this very thread.

Well ... that was not the point -_-'
Someone here is telling that he can made his own livery on both cars, whereas for most of us we can't delete the FH2 anniversary livery

Bolded/Underlined part of YOUR post. And he was one of the players who was accidentally able to access them when this pack came into existence, which was was removed a day or two later. With this update that allows us allto have access he will once again have access as well. Relevant post.

Ok but I think you didn't get the sense of the question ... Which was the part close to the one you bolded.

@TrendisFerenzo : could you please confirm that you are able to delete Forza livery on the cars and how did you manage to do it ?
Thx

Edited by user Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:31:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 2:58:56 AM(UTC)

Hi TrendisFerenzo,
It will be helpfull.
Thx

I was able to do it, and the car I when in and made changes to in order to reply to your post, has been reverted to its original livery. Another example of me running off the mouth in these forums, only to have the functionality removed - oh well !!!

Edited by user Thursday, October 29, 2015 3:00:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:01:09 AM(UTC)
Is this available for 360 users too, or are we being forgotten again?
If in doubt.......Flat Out!!!!!
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 11:18:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: **** K Go to Quoted Post

Sry to say, but thats Xbox One user only.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 12:56:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitt40 Go to Quoted Post

Thats a bummer. Thanks for the reply.
If in doubt.......Flat Out!!!!!
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3:49:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitt40 Go to Quoted Post

Thats a bummer. Thanks for the reply.

Not forgotten. .its been said since before release that the 360 version wasnt getting dlc
Lucky to get the version of the game that you got actually
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 8:27:09 AM(UTC)
Slightly late to the party on this topic, but I would like to thank turn10 on releasing this DLC and for free! I'm relieved to here it seems they've listened to the community and it brings me hope that this'll continue into the future.
#35 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 7:48:15 PM(UTC)
Thank you very much Mechberg for the instruction!!!
#36 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 12:14:10 PM(UTC)
i cant get the pack on anyway :(
every time it says that the pack is bundle only.
i have the day one edition of FH2 but it is not listet on bundle only site..
is that the problem why i cant get the FH2 Ten Year Annivesary Car Pack?!
iam sorry for my bad english!
have all a nice day (:
#37 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 12:59:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoreMageddon Go to Quoted Post
have all a nice day (:

To get the Ten Year Anniversary pack, you have to follow instructions at the top of this thread. You can only download the pack from Forza Hub:

1) Open up Forza Hub
2) Navigate to the "Games" section
3) Select Forza Horizon 2, press the A button
4) Navigate to the "Featured Add-Ons" section, select "Get the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack" and press the A button.
5) This will take you to the Xbox Marketplace offer where you can download the pack.
#38 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 1:58:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CoreMageddon Go to Quoted Post
have all a nice day (:

To get the Ten Year Anniversary pack, you have to follow instructions at the top of this thread. You can only download the pack from Forza Hub:

1) Open up Forza Hub
4) Navigate to the "Featured Add-Ons" section, select "Get the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack" and press the A button.
5) This will take you to the Xbox Marketplace offer where you can download the pack.

thanks for your fast replay JONK1969!
but even trough the forza hub i cant get the pack.
im totally cloules
#39 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:47:23 AM(UTC)
I can see these cars in the autoshop but they are not free... arent they supposed to be free?
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:14:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JadVillanueva Go to Quoted Post
I can see these cars in the autoshop but they are not free... arent they supposed to be free?

For some reason they aren't free for this pack - not expensive though.
#41 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:55:42 PM(UTC)
None of these cars are free for me in forza horizon 2
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2015 12:20:45 AM(UTC)
Worth noting that sometime between the release of this pack and today, they made it so you CAN paint them (They also fixed the second FnF pack so you can paint those now as well)
Doubt you can do anything with the aero though.

FH2 - - FM6
#43 Posted : Monday, December 28, 2015 7:09:02 PM(UTC)
who doesn't love free cars lol
#44 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:09:08 PM(UTC)
Hmm, locked cars? Actually seems like a good idea for a prize or gift.... Certain cars need to be made exclusive in upcoming games
#45 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2016 4:06:40 AM(UTC)
Can anyone confirm you can still download the 10th anniversary car pack for free if you have a "standard" digital download version of Horizon 2 please? ( eg like this one http://www.thegamery.co....me-digital-download.html )
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2016 8:27:01 AM(UTC)
I haven't been on the forums in a while and just visited to see if there was any progress on the For a 2 ten years anniversary car pack getting a regular release for all (remember being annoyed at the way this dlc was handled) And it's available for everyone which is great and for free thanks to who ever made this decision.

#47 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:32:05 AM(UTC)
I'm still getting a "marketing error" message with trying to access the 10 year anniversary cars. Can someone rectify this situation please.

Thanks...
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#48 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2016 6:02:14 AM(UTC)
Can you also add the Bonus Porsche DLC (2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS & 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo) to Forzahub again? I missed it the first time it was available :(
#49 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 11:35:10 PM(UTC)
is this is still free as i have horison 2 and have the hub on my xbox one cheers
#50 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 3:25:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
is this is still free as i have horison 2 and have the hub on my xbox one cheers

I think its still for free, if you do it like Mechberg wrote in the first post.

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

A quick note that the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 is now available. You can get it for no additional cost but there's only one way to do so and that's through Forza Hub. Here's how you do it:

1) Open up Forza Hub

Thanks for reading and enjoy the cars!

Brian

Edited by user Monday, April 25, 2016 3:25:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error