This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
 12 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:53:15 AM(UTC)
Hi folks,

A quick note that the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 is now available. You can get it for no additional cost but there's only one way to do so and that's through Forza Hub. Here's how you do it:

1) Open up Forza Hub
2) Navigate to the "Games" section
3) Select Forza Horizon 2, press the A button
4) Navigate to the "Featured Add-Ons" section, select "Get the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack" and press the A button.
5) This will take you to the Xbox Marketplace offer where you can download the pack.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the cars!

Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#2 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 12:37:50 PM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 2:13:19 PM(UTC)
Excellent, thank you
#4 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 4:23:21 PM(UTC)
Thank you Mech for pushing for this, for us FH2 fans that have been having a ton of fun with this game, since day one! Really appreciate the added bonus of these cars!
#5 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 6:58:38 PM(UTC)
This is outstanding, and one of many reasons I love you guys at Turn10. Thank you so much!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#6 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 8:56:02 PM(UTC)
Brilliant! I thought this case was forgotten but I'm glad it isn't. Thanks a lot! :)
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 8:35:53 AM(UTC)
Well, I appreciate finally getting the cars that were delivered to me over a month ago via a legitimate DLC and were then disabled ! But why not just let me have the bloody thing to begin wit??!!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#8 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 9:49:34 AM(UTC)
It was great to have these included with my Forza Motorsport 6 console bundle.
It's "double happy" to have them in my beloved Horizon 2 now.
Thanks so much for the great surprise, Turn10!

Also, a big "thank you" for including my Horizon 2 photo as one of the winners in the Photocomp47 weekly contest...and to everyone who's given it a peek.
Congrats to my co-winners, who's pics are amazing!

You've all made my week!
Sp33dy
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 10:25:07 AM(UTC)
I can't be thankful enough for free DLC, but the cars are so locked down... you can't change the paint, aero, etc.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 2:32:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RocketSled Go to Quoted Post
I can't be thankful enough for free DLC, but the cars are so locked down... you can't change the paint, aero, etc.

can't please everyone...just be thankful they were actually added...they are limited edition for a reason
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 7:50:00 PM(UTC)
hi! just a concern/question, but how come I cannot get the cars for free? I have the game, the dlc, and cold restarted it and also restarted it where I took the power out? anyone know how to get the cars? it says the dlc is purchased but when I go to the auto show it makes me pay for them. help?!
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 2:51:06 AM(UTC)
Thanks Brian and the team :)

Time for some FH2 I think
That Turn 10 Twitch mod, and the one and only Skreamies the spectacular.
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 8:25:00 AM(UTC)
hello guys, so I've recently been playing forza horizon 2 and I love the game so far. I love all my cars & the driving experience. I've bought a lot of the dlcs and I have all of them in game but right now when I try to get the tenth anniversary pack it's downloads but it doesn't appear as free in game! I'm really frustrated with this because the cars are really nice in there and yet all my other car packs were able to be claimed. anyone having a similar issue? I have tried resetting it by holding the power button for 10 secs, I have also pulled out the power for 5 mins. nothing I tired seems to be working. anyone have a solution or a way to fix it?
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 3:47:19 PM(UTC)
Hello

thank's for the public release.

But like some of us said, please make cars able to be restored as default without liveries and without upgrades. I'd LOVE to drive the DBS, RS7 or 350Z on the Horizon 2 roads like in real life ...
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 11:36:55 PM(UTC)
Yes, I was really pleased to see that the DLC was finally available to all, thank you very much !!
The cars looks so great however it would be really nice for us to use its with the livery we want.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#16 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 10:39:39 AM(UTC)
At last, thanks!
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:08:16 AM(UTC)
This was not a bad decision.

Thank you.
One of "The 50"
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 6:39:44 PM(UTC)
Cool, I remembered hearing it was available, but apparently not just directly through the store, will try this method this evening :).
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:24:46 AM(UTC)
Nice turn T10 :) I'm glad to get this cars. Appreciate that you put it into normal everybodys games.
I'm sure I will buy Forza 6 not only for my own fun, but for support doing Your excellent games (maybe future Horizon 3).
Now I am only dreamin' bout a stock, clear RS7. That car is pretty good for cruising, so maybe... :)
#20 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 6:29:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

can't please everyone...just be thankful they were actually added...they are limited edition for a reason

Well, at least we get the Audi RS7! But I didn't realize they are unalterable. Perhaps it applies only to the DLC and not what's purchased with credits. I have to check it out myself, as I didn't know that!!!!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#21 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 3:09:31 PM(UTC)

I checked it out and the cars are not locked down as you indicate. Perhaps there is something wrong with your permissions or build??!!

- Gilles Villeneuve

#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:10:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrendIsFERENZO Go to Quoted Post

I checked it out and the cars are not locked down as you indicate. Perhaps there is something wrong with your permissions or build??!!

Hi TrendisFerenzo,
Unless I'm mistaken the cars are only available from two way, the first one is to buy an online edition of FH2, the second is to dowload it from forza hub ...
Could you please explain us, how did you get the pack ? and how did you manage to delete the forza anniversary livery ?
It will be helpfull.
Thx

Edited by user Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:11:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:28:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arcanis48 Go to Quoted Post

Hi TrendisFerenzo,
Unless I'm mistaken the cars are only available from two way, the first one is to buy an online edition of FH2, the second is to dowload it from forza hub ...
Could you please explain us, how did you get the pack ? and how did you manage to delete the forza anniversary livery ?
It will be helpfull.
Thx

The pack is available to all by going through the Forza Hub app on the XB1 as per the instructions in the first post of this very thread.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:12:54 PM(UTC)
Big thank you to turn 10.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 11:16:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Arcanis48 Go to Quoted Post

Hi TrendisFerenzo,
It will be helpfull.
Thx

The pack is available to all by going through the Forza Hub app on the XB1 as per the instructions in the first post of this very thread.

Well ... that was not the point -_-'
Someone here is telling that he can made his own livery on both cars, whereas for most of us we can't delete the FH2 anniversary livery

Edited by user Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:26:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error