This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
58 Pages<<5455565758PrevNext
#1376 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 3:06:41 PM(UTC)
New/other races in online adventure.
Vote for car in online adventure, everyone drives the same car.
An "oops sorry didn't mean to hit you someone else pushed me" horn.
Split screen for PC.

Also, mute people and exit online from the lobby.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 3, 2017 11:56:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1377 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:10:59 AM(UTC)
Trucks, trucks, more trucks!
Also can we add a game to the games area.. like lol...Distruction durby. A large circle crator/pit with a dirt mound in the middle for jumping. That would be fun. To the last man standing.
Jc lopez
#1378 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:17:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: minesalot Go to Quoted Post
Trucks, trucks, more trucks!
Also can we add a game to the games area.. like lol...Distruction durby. A large circle crator/pit with a dirt mound in the middle for jumping. That would be fun. To the last man standing.

Of course damage would have to be automatically turned of when entering DD. So that parts fly off like fenders hoods, windows, wheels, engines, transmissions, rear ends, etc..
Jc lopez
#1379 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:40:03 AM(UTC)
This is my F3 wish list

1.Rock crawling area, similar to jumps and drift zones.

2.From #1, I would like to have rock crawling competitions, for the rock crawl area.

3.Mud drags, with lift kits for vehicles so the can mud drag.

4.From #3, mud drag competitions.

5.More areas to explore.

6.More atvs such as quads and dune buggies.

7.From #6, and more, paddle tires for the sand.

8.From #6/#7, sand races.

9. Similar to #1, hill climb areas like jumps/drift zones.

10.More points of intrest.

11.More new cars for Forzathon. Like, a lot more........

12.Monster trucks, with lift kits and huge tires.

13.Drag races without needing to go into freeroam.

14.Ability to park your cars on the road (for online) and post them for selling(No auction for the cars.)

15.Street races at night(like Street Outlaws.)

16.More infection/king/flag rush zones on freeroam.

17.Demolition derbies.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS FORZA!!!!!!!!

1 user liked this post.
#1380 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:36:10 AM(UTC)
Ability to modify the width and size of the wings. Murciélago Forza race wing looks like a toy... And Liberty Walk wing doesn't seem to add downforce.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 1 user liked this post.
#1381 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:56:14 AM(UTC)
Can you give us the new Dashboard cam from Forza Motorsport 7?
 1 user liked this post.
#1382 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 4:56:49 PM(UTC)
different finishes for vinyls
the ability to cut shapes out of vinyl layers to reveal the paint
vectored vinyls that don't get blocky edges when resized
#1383 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 5:43:29 AM(UTC)
The ability to share designs with locked vinyls on them.
I really want this to be a feature as it is really hard to make detailed designs, though some people are really good at it. Do you want this to be a feature. I know some people will say no it's like taking somebody else's music and saying it's yours. Maybe, if you took a locked vinyl there would be a pop up saying: "Warning! If you use a locked vinyl you will only get 50% of the credits earned from that design!" If you used a locked vinyl you would earn less credits than you usually do, I think it's 25 CR for one download so you would get 12 (just roughly maybe just 10) CR instead. Please, please make this a thing.
 1 user liked this post.
#1384 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 9:37:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eightbarnes Go to Quoted Post
The ability to share designs with locked vinyls on them.
I really want this to be a feature as it is really hard to make detailed designs, though some people are really good at it. Do you want this to be a feature. I know some people will say no it's like taking somebody else's music and saying it's yours. Maybe, if you took a locked vinyl there would be a pop up saying: "Warning! If you use a locked vinyl you will only get 50% of the credits earned from that design!" If you used a locked vinyl you would earn less credits than you usually do, I think it's 25 CR for one download so you would get 12 (just roughly maybe just 10) CR instead. Please, please make this a thing.

sharing the credits with the vinyl creator would be great. no one actually uses the vinyls because they can't share the paints.
#1385 Posted : Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:22:15 PM(UTC)
I think clubs shouldn't have a limited amount of people. I think the leaders should be able to choose the limit. The limits could be 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 100000, 500000, 1000000 or unlimited.
#1386 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 4:42:13 PM(UTC)
When I bought this game was for online gaming, this game received DLC, expansions, updates, etc. but never have received any multiplayer update for more game modes. Just those stupid Forzathon events that they launched and thats it... continue life.

So I already have some examples if developers are watching, because im tired of connecting to online and then watch people leave or go around without any objetive.

1.- Use pond zones, deserts, fields, beaches, city, etc for more playground games, like King or Infection. Intead of only the construction zones or airport.
2.- Give us a Hardcore mode, with only stock cars, HUDless, damage on, no upgrades for more realistic and serious racing for adventure and freeroam.
3.- Map Editor, remove all the blue events because nobody is interested on joining them and let us create or own races, we are to boss of the festival right.

Some more team modes:

4.- Persecution, a team based mode where 1 player (thief) must escape the rest of players (cops) and they need to block him and stop him for a certain seconds and player must escape to its goal.
(for some reason you added a cop ford car)
5.- Demolition, a team based or solo mode where player need to destroy all the possible stuff (tress, borders, lights, etc) to score and win, focusing on offroaders and heavy cars, even slow.
6.- Avoid the infected traffic car, a mode of 1v1 or 2v2 where player start from a point to point, but they need to avoid the hell traffic car if you touch them youll lose. Like in Forza 6 event.
7.- Convoy Boarders Points, a team based mode where picking a car ,from slowest to fastest, they need to explore part of the map to crash into boarders points (like the XP ones) to score and win.
8.- Roullete car, one selected car for all in random, stock, damage on, no upgrades like the mode of first Forza Horizon 1.

Etc... just some examples of game modes, but please, at least add a map editor to play in unused areas of the map and let the player be more interested.
#1387 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2017 5:27:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NecroMorphix Go to Quoted Post

1.- Use pond zones, deserts, fields, beaches, city, etc for more playground games, like King or Infection. Intead of only the construction zones or airport.
2.- Give us a Hardcore mode, with only stock cars, HUDless, damage on, no upgrades for more realistic and serious racing for adventure and freeroam.
3.- Map Editor, remove all the blue events because nobody is interested on joining them and let us create or own races, we are to boss of the festival right.

great ideas, especially number3 which I was just about to suggest as well. just the ability to place checkpoints on the map to make circuits and point to point races would be awesome
#1388 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 3:39:27 PM(UTC)
It is a proposal for the future Horizon.
If the system of Midnight battle appears even the next Horizon, I hope the course design matches the rival car.

In Horizon 3, I was disappointed with the battle with RX-7.
Why do I need to run off-road with a battle with the this car?
The RX-7 displayed after the battle victory remains dirty. This is messed up the atmosphere of the battle.

I dislike the existence of cars get only at Midnight Battle, but I really like this system and battle directions.
The direction of battle with GNX was awesome. I hope that PG will give more matching course design.
#1389 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 8:43:48 AM(UTC)
In Forza Horizon 3, there is the horn witch is on the Right thumb stick. If you are racing at a track that has no wet conditions, you can not see out of the front has debris on the windshield. My suggestion is that you use the Right thumb stick to control the windshield wipers to see out of the front.
#1390 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:46:29 PM(UTC)
PLEASE AQUIRE SPEED RACER LICENCE!!

SPEED RACER DLC
SPEED RACER DLC
SPEED RACER DLC

THE COMBINATION OF THE ONE X'S POWER, AND THE COLOUR PALET / ATTRACTIVE VISUALS THE SPEED RACER FRANCHISE, YOU COULD SURPASS THE AWESOMENESS OF THE HOTWHEELS DLC EASILY. THE TWISTY TRACKS AND CRAZY POWER OF THE CARS WOULD BE MARVELS WITH YOUR GAME ENGINE. THE REPLAY ABILITY WOULD BE ENDLESS FOR SUCH A GAME. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAMING GODS MAKE THIS A REALITY FOR YOUR COMMUNITY!

PLEASE CREATE THE KILLER GAME WITH THE COMBINATION OF - FORZA X SPEED RACER

LETS GET SOME TRACTION UNDER THIS
 1 user liked this post.
#1391 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 5:00:12 PM(UTC)
Allow mix and match of aero with widebody kits like the glitch before the patch. It would help make cars feel unique unlike the generic stuff we have now.

1 user liked this post.
#1392 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:10:44 AM(UTC)
More technical paved roads that look like this.

Edited by user Friday, December 1, 2017 1:17:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1393 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:35:03 PM(UTC)
HDR in the PC version.
#1394 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:00:40 PM(UTC)
''Hello, I am new to the community, FH3 is a really great open world game, as I am playing the game with my racing wheel, and the first person camera did shows the steering wheel of the vehicle, however it stops when turns 90 degrees each side, which really annoyed sometimes, however I really love to see the dashboard view, therefore, here are my wee suggestion to add a cab view without the steering wheel, which my give much fun to player who play with racing wheel, as I know Forza Motor sports 7 has this kind of camera view for user, therefore I think its possible and a demand for FH3 player.

Cheers!!!''

Ditto the above , I am a new FH3 player I bought a Thrustmaster wheel at the same time as I bought the game and would really love to have the option of removing the in game wheel.
I am sure there are many other wheel users who would really appreciate this.
#1395 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 9:08:12 PM(UTC)
A drag strip would make this game perfect. Not an airstrip an actual drag strip with a working tree.
 1 user liked this post.
#1396 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:51:48 AM(UTC)
Can you update Forza Horizon 3 for the Xbox One X Enhancement Program ?
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#1397 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:04:47 PM(UTC)
Hello Everyone who reads this i would like to as you a question that should be added which would make this game and all future Forza Motorsports and Horizons GREAT and i would like to Ask - Why we add Drag Radials to all muscle Cars to Forza Horizon 3 and up since everyone who owns a american car like a Chevy corvette or a dodge charger where whenever we try to drag race we just spin and we get no where besides maybe with some tune luck TOP end! I think it would make this game amazing for future players and in-game content to future Forza Games!!
#1398 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 11:12:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
Can you update Forza Horizon 3 for the Xbox One X Enhancement Program ?

This will probably get me back on FH3
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#1399 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 1:25:54 PM(UTC)
spacers...
spacers...
spacers...

or adjustable offsets on wheels, that works even better

seeing these "deep dish" wheels far away the fender makes my eyes bleed.
#1400 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 6:23:24 AM(UTC)
this game is great only bought it 3 days ago and im in a club already one thing this game could do with is motorbikes they got licences for bmw cars and honda cars why cant we have bmw and honda motorbikes ?
58 Pages<<5455565758PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error