11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext
#201 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:47:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DreadheadNympho Go to Quoted Post
hey can u whip me up a B class Shelby gt500 that handles like a champ with as much power as u can crank up

I will assume you meant the 2007 GT 500 as the 2013 is already on b600
#202 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 12:21:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Drows24 Go to Quoted Post
hey can u whip me up a B class Shelby gt500 that handles like a champ with as much power as u can crank up

yes sorry
#203 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 1:47:39 PM(UTC)
Yo, i have a solid build and tune on a 13 mx5 for c class catalunya and a celica for the same, both are top 450 lb times recon you could point out mistakes/improvements
#204 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:48:51 PM(UTC)

yes sorry

Done.

#205 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:20:27 PM(UTC)
Hyundai Veloster Class C with the 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally engine swap. I have Sport Tire Compound now, but maybe Street Compound with the right tune might be better. Not as good as the Kia with the swap, but kinda close. Thanks if you have the time. So how does this work? Do I have to send a check to an off shore bank account?
#206 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:04:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jahMoon Go to Quoted Post
Hyundai Veloster Class C with the 1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally engine swap. I have Sport Tire Compound now, but maybe Street Compound with the right tune might be better. Not as good as the Kia with the swap, but kinda close. Thanks if you have the time. So how does this work? Do I have to send a check to an off shore bank account?

You will receive instruction in PM. You must print and eat them to be sure nobody as access to it.

More seriously:
I tune it, you download it, I get income (Not much) when you race it.
If the car doesnt fit your need/taste, you can ask me to retune it (Giving a little feedback help)
#207 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7:46:28 PM(UTC)

You will receive instruction in PM. You must print and eat them to be sure nobody as access to it.

More seriously:
I tune it, you download it, I get income (Not much) when you race it.
If the car doesnt fit your need/taste, you can ask me to retune it (Giving a little feedback help)

Yea, I get it. I ate the them..was I suppose to read it first?

1 user liked this post.
#208 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:33:10 PM(UTC)
Of course you were...
No evacuate it and try to recompose it...
#209 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:17:30 AM(UTC)

See your PM.
#210 Posted : Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:08:28 PM(UTC)
Free time this WE
#211 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:39:47 AM(UTC)
Drows - I just sent a PM request. Let me know if you need more info though.

Edited by user Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:40:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#212 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:31:21 AM(UTC)
I can take other request while I work on Outlier project.
#213 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 7:12:15 AM(UTC)
Drows - the latest GTR tune was great at LB! Somehow I dropped another second on my best lap! Great work again - much appreciated!
#214 Posted : Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:18:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Outlier Go to Quoted Post
Drows - the latest GTR tune was great at LB! Somehow I dropped another second on my best lap! Great work again - much appreciated!

That make you into the 24's ?
#215 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:11:37 AM(UTC)
How's it going? How about a B class GT-R Black Edition that can keep up in the lobbies.
#216 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 4:13:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheloniousBrown Go to Quoted Post
How's it going? How about a B class GT-R Black Edition that can keep up in the lobbies.

Should be done later today.
#217 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 6:28:05 AM(UTC)

So mmmm.... you realise the gtr isalready a class right ?
User is suspended until 11/28/2042 2:06:57 PM(UTC)
#218 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 7:50:52 AM(UTC)

So mmmmm you realize it can be detuned down to C class right? Very good car in B round the Nur.

Just stop. Just sayin.
#219 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 8:18:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ECT Loco UBoG Go to Quoted Post

So mmmmm you realize it can be detuned down to C class right? Very good car in B round the Nur.

I know that, but usualy when building a car, I'm trying to stay with the stock setup (Engine/drivetrain). Usualy someone asking for a 4wd/V6 isnt especting a Rwd/V8. Just wanted to be sure the customer knew what he was into.
#220 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 1:25:20 PM(UTC)
hi Drows!

I'd love a Integra Type R for Laguna Seca or short ring. Alternatively the 97 Civic Type R would also be nice. I enjoy racing the lower classes so mostly A & below. For rival times & lobby fun. Thanks!
#221 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 2:08:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Local714 Go to Quoted Post
hi Drows!

I'd love a Integra Type R for Laguna Seca or short ring. Alternatively the 97 Civic Type R would also be nice. I enjoy racing the lower classes so mostly A & below. For rival times & lobby fun. Thanks!

I currently have a C class Honda Civic 97 for Laguna Seca that I've build for another user a few month ago if you wanna give it a go. (I can alter it to your need)
Gonna look for the Integra when I have a few minute.
#222 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 8:39:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Local714 Go to Quoted Post
hi Drows!

See your PM.
#223 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:19:11 PM(UTC)
I was wanting an A Class Hemi Cuda with grip being top priority then power. also don't put that drag hoods on it, they look so dumb for circuit racing. I've founf good tunes, just evryone put the drag hoods on.
#224 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3:47:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFBigfoot79 Go to Quoted Post
I was wanting an A Class Hemi Cuda with grip being top priority then power. also don't put that drag hoods on it, they look so dumb for circuit racing. I've founf good tunes, just evryone put the drag hoods on.

When saving 50lbs, its worth being ugly sometike :p
you should have it today
#225 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 5:44:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MFBigfoot79 Go to Quoted Post

See your pm
11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error