8 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:07:10 AM(UTC)
Content updates have typically released around 10am Pacific time; these cars will not be available to purchase until you've installed the update. If you have installed the update then you should be able to go to Find a Car (Buy Cars menu) and see the DLC cars listed in the first column, marked "FREE". If the DLC cars do not appear, or indicate credit price instead of free, try a power cycle of your console.

This pack is included in the Car Pass so you shouldn't have to install the pack itself if you own the Car Pass. If you don't own the Car Pass and attempt to buy one of the DLC cars in game you will be prompted to pay for the pack. If you own the pack or Car Pass and are still prompted to pay for the DLC when you try to use a car, try a power cycle of your console and report the issue in the Support forum if it persists.

http://www.forzamotorspo...ober_logitech_car%20pack
http://news.xbox.com/201...port-6-logitech-car-pack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHcP4F96X-8

2014 Toyota #12 Rebellion Racing R-One
1994 Nissan #75 Cunningham Racing 300ZX
2013 Caparo T1
1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
1967 Volvo 123GT
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
1967 Honda RA300

Today's content update also includes a car free for all players:
2015 Infiniti Q60

http://www.forzamotorspo...6_october_content_update
Quote:
To celebrate the release of the Logitech G Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6, we’re holding a special contest in association with our partners at Logitech. All you have to do is create a video in Forza Motorsport 6 with one or more of the cars from the Logitech G Car Pack, then post it to YouTube. From there, let us know about the video by linking to it on Twitter and using the hashtag #LogitechGForza6. See the full rules for more on this contest and how you can get involved.

The video with the most views at the end of the contest period, November 6, will be declared the first place winner, with the second-most viewed video winning second place, and so on. The creators of the top ten videos in this contest will be eligible for a slew of awesome prizes from our friends at Logitech:

· 1st place: G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel, G910 Keyboard, G633 Headset, G303 Mouse and G633 mousepad
· 2nd place: G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel, G303 Mouse and G633 mousepad
· 3rd place: G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
· 4th through 10th place: Forza Motorsport 6 VIP membership code, and Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass code

Owners of the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass will receive the Logitech G Car Pack at no additional charge. Everyone else can purchase the pack separately for $7 or buy cars from the pack individually from the Xbox Live Store [CS1] or through the Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:14:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:07:58 AM(UTC)
If I'm correct, this is the first pack since FM4 to only feature new-to-the-franchise cars, right?
More characters than sense.
 8 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:09:05 AM(UTC)
I'm completely underwhelmed.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:12:04 AM(UTC)
The Volvo is different and the Caparo & Nissan are cool, but the rest aren't for me.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:15:02 AM(UTC)
Great set of cars to be honest! No idea how half the clues make any sense to the actual cars...but we get 8 CARS with the Free Q60 included, a PATCH that fixes some audio issues among others, and knowledge that they ARE listening to feedback.

Some great cars here, man, I was so close the W154, well, 10 years off lol but still, I like these cars overall, 2 are a bit meh to me but the rest, awesome!

Yay for fixes and for the first pack to feature all "new" cars :).
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:17:53 AM(UTC)
I have to admit, I was not expecting any of these cars. Especially not a Limo. I lol´d when I saw it in the trailer.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:18:18 AM(UTC)
Absolutely incredible pack! Not really feeling the limo but I'm sure some fun can be had with it, the rest of the pack is just amazing. Some serious history here and every car is brand new to the franchise. Thanks Turn 10!
 14 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:19:28 AM(UTC)
I'm probably in the minority but driving race cars in Forza is not fun, rather have street cars.
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/24/2043 3:03:25 AM(UTC)
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:22:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post
Absolutely incredible pack! Not really feeling the limo but I'm sure some fun can be had with it, the rest of the pack is just amazing. Some serious history here and every car is brand new to the franchise. Thanks Turn 10!

"Thanks turn 10"? BRUH

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:23:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:23:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSPEED6 Go to Quoted Post
I'm probably in the minority but driving race cars in Forza is not fun, rather have street cars.

Yes you are the minority because in a simulation game, players want racing cars to be like a pilot, road cars are for having fun modifying and racing but the race cars are the soul of Forza or Gran Turismo!
That is my opinion...
 6 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:23:27 AM(UTC)

no your not on your own i prefer streetcars... another dissapointing car pack imo. Ive got pcars for race cars. Zzzzzzz

tx wheel (gte wheel add on)
T3pa pedals mod
th8a shifter
v2 cobra rig

1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:23:40 AM(UTC)
My only concern:

I hope every car in this pack can be used in career mode because if it can't then...I am going to be rather annoyed.

Hoping next patch adds audio sliders and catagories to missing cars too.

Going in the right direction though so that's something :).

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:24:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:24:37 AM(UTC)
It's great to finally see a more racing oriented pack from Turn 10. Great stuff.
Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:25:04 AM(UTC)
Pretty good pack right here! About the content update, let's hope there's more of them in the future.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:27:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:28:54 AM(UTC)
I asked the same thing in the other topic , why Turn 10 can't add F1 cars from V10 era ?
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/24/2043 3:03:25 AM(UTC)
#16 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:29:45 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Not a wish list - D]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 7, 2015 3:08:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:29:49 AM(UTC)
Love it all ace cars imsa Nissan is first on the list for me and strangely looking forward to the limo
 4 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:29:58 AM(UTC)
In the history of Forza packs there is always at least 1 or 2 cars that interest me. In this case I can safely say there is 0.

I can see why some people are excited about it but I'm not really a racing car fan so that rules the pack out for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:30:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir HellHawk PT Go to Quoted Post

Yes you are the minority because in a simulation game, players want racing cars to be like a pilot, road cars are for having fun modifying and racing but the race cars are the soul of Forza or Gran Turismo!
That is my opinion...

I totally agree! I would love to see cars like the Ferrari FXX/599XX/FXXK, Pagani Zonda R, Koenigsegg ONE:1 and so on, as these are road cars turned crazy track cars!
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:30:26 AM(UTC)
@COOLBOYGJ, there's a wishlist for a reason...

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:31:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Good to be back!

My Forzatography Gallery - http://forums.forzamotor...Gallery.aspx#post_358889
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:32:30 AM(UTC)
Outstanding, Turn 10.

I love getting historic Grand Prix / F1 cars as well as track toys.

This is a fantastic way to kick off the car packs.

I was hoping for the 6 wheel Tyrell since many guessed that one, hopefully we might get that and a LC Rocket in the future.

Anyway, great job guys. Thanks for the great cars!
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:36:31 AM(UTC)
Pretty happy with this pack/update. The free Q60 looks great, new sound for the GT350, and the Road Atlanta drift section is fixed (finally!).

I can see below average players using the limo getting really old in multiplayer hoppers. A racing league with all limos would be fantastic fun though!
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:38:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir HellHawk PT Go to Quoted Post

That is my opinion...

I find pretty much all race cars handle similar, secondly cockpit in most race cars are awful you can hardly see out of them.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:39:09 AM(UTC)
The update is pretty amazing. They sure did fix a lot of stuff.

Im more excited about that then the car pack.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:42:44 AM(UTC)
Lol look at everyone "thanks t10" really guys. Thanks t10 for patching the bugs for wheell users... oh sorry they havent. We cant play on a wheel due to bugs yet they fix a rewind glitch.
What the hell is this franchies coming too? Cant wait to race a historic upside down bathtub around the same old short tracks cycle on multiplayer either. Jeez

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:43:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

tx wheel (gte wheel add on)
T3pa pedals mod
th8a shifter
v2 cobra rig

8 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error