2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 9:34:20 AM(UTC)
The main problem with the devisions in carrer is that they are restricted. You can't race the Arial Atom or the Radical in the Track Toys devision because it is limited to A700. Same aplies to the One:1 and many others. These cars' stock PI exceeds the limitation of the devision. So maybe Turn 10 thought it will be easier to not include them in any devisions than to remake the limitations. This is the reason you can't use these cars in carrer. I don't know if this is true for free play as well but it most likely is. The whole system worked well in FH2 where devisions are unrestricted but for some reason Turn 10 changed them in FM6, which btw is completely stupid.

As for the lack of devisions for various cars including 30s, 50s F1 cars, T10 thought they were unnessesary for some reason. The Mclaren Honda is an exeption as it's a one of a kind. It all comes down to this: in order these cars to be usable in carrer Turn 10 have to remake the whole carrer from scratch but we all know that won't happen.

Only thing I can't understand is why they did it right for the showcases but not for carrer...
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#27 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:42:57 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

The campaign is what it is and I doubt it will ever be expanded with new devisions. But since devisions are used in multiplayer and free play as well it would be nice to have a couple of extra devisions out there so that more cars can be used in free play devisions and in MP leagues. Some examples :

1) Cult classics (like in FH2) (older than 1980 so basically anything old and with a low PI can go here IMO)
1940 Ford De Luxe Coupe
1945 Jeep Willys MB
1949 Mercury Coupe
1956 Ford F-100
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
1963 Volkswagen Beetle
1965 MINI Cooper S
1966 Ford Country Squire
1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
.... (there are a lot more)

2) Modern cult cars (younger than 1980)
1980 Subaru BRAT GL
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
1986 Lamborghini LM 002
1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
1997 Land Rover Defender 90
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine
... (and a couple more)

3) Pre-war racing cars
1939 Maserati 8CTF
1939 Auto Union Type D
1939 Mercedes-Benz W154

4) Tuned cars
=> Basically anything from the Fast and Furious DLC can go here and this would open the door for Turn 10 to add other tuned DLC cars as well from famous car tuning companies.

5) Off-road & trucks
=> Basically the exact same thing as what we have in FH2

Edited by user Sunday, January 3, 2016 10:41:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:52:17 PM(UTC)
It's a cool idea, and I like some of the classes you came up with! Hey, maybe when all of the current divisions have been run through in leagues these may come into play :)
#29 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:53:34 AM(UTC)
i'm actually hoping they surprise us all and make stories of Porsche or something. Would be well worth it and make all the hype upon it's return glorious!
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 6:15:16 PM(UTC)
I would really like to see some laeagues too. I think it would be fun to have stats leagues. For examlpe your car must or must not weight a ceartain amount of weight. Or your car has to have a hp between 400 and 430. Or you can have it where you can't have certain amount of grip, your allowed a rating of 6.0 grip. Or another could be street tires only. And another no aero modifications (spoiler or splitters). Or to really make things different every time, change the pi rating that is allowed. One week it could be P class maximum of 930 rating. Then you could do S class 720 maximum rating. It will always keep people busy and the tuners busy. I think it would maybe make It a little more fair because you would have to come up with a new tune every time. Everyone already has all their tunes for the leagues.
Hi 😛
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 2:36:03 PM(UTC)
The new Formula Mazda car needs its own division in free play!!!! I know the car pack just came out...but this is one car that needs its own division. just as the Formula E cars do.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 5, 2016 2:52:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#32 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 4:30:56 AM(UTC)
Hoping Turn 10 will do a revamp of the divisions soon because right now it's complicated, there is even an inconsistency between career mode and free play / multiplayer too. And so many cars lacking a division...

They could also use the tag "MODEL FAMILY" to create sub divisions. For example give all the modern endurance racers the MODEL FAMILY "LMP1/LMP2" and give the older ones the MODEL FAMILY "C1/LMP900" that way you can create more realistic races as well with the aid of MODEL FAMILY.

Edited by user Sunday, March 6, 2016 4:33:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#33 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:15:42 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]
after hundreds of races i recently purchased all of the cars offered in the game. i would like to race each car at least once (i have already raced i would say 75%) and i know some of the cars are not included in the stories of motorsport races so i know i have to use them in free play if i want to race them. anyway I'm wondering if anyone knows of a list of cars not used in stories of motorsport? for instance i know all of the fast and furious cars and the terradyne van are not available in stories of motorsport (why i don't know) but it would be a major pain to go through the entire list and compare it to the cars available for each stories of motorsport section. so I'm hoping someone else has already done it! lol. anyway any feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 30, 2016 4:44:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 2:57:21 PM(UTC)
The following site should give you exactly what you need. I use it all the time:

http://www.kudosprime.com/f6/carlist.php

EDIT: Keep in mind, there are a few instances where a single car can be used in more than one division. For example, the 2005 Mazda MX-5 can be entered in both Compact Sport Coupes and Japanese Street Kings divisions.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:14:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:55:04 PM(UTC)
Or here

Cars with No Division Assigned

And more info here

http://forums.forzamotor...List-with-Divisions.aspx
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#36 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 11:05:13 PM(UTC)
thanks for the feedback guys. i appreciate it. i found a couple lists that told me what i needed to know. i love this forum because unlike a lot of other forums, everyone on here is very helpful! thanks again
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error