14 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 5:40:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gr33kW4rr10r Go to Quoted Post
So what about people like myself who bought a season pass a few days before tbe dlc's were pulled but had not downloaded the car packs yet...where can I/we get the game content we paid for? I cannot re download it from the market place as it wasn't downloaded yet. Are you going to send me a disc with the content or just expect me to write off the episode as "bad luck". I await your response with interest, but I won't be holding my breath...

Originally Posted by: JDawgg77 Go to Quoted Post
Most importantly, for those who bought the season pass, especially recently at the last sale price, but hadn't downloaded the car packs yet is there a way they can acquire the content they purchased or at least get a refund?

If you have bought any car pack(s) but for the season pass, check your download history on the Xbox dashboard under settings > Account > Download History. There even car packs that were just purchased and never downloaded should be displayed.

If you have bought the season pass, it's more complicated and I don't know if you get to download your car packs at all.
If I remember correctly, with the season pass you actually don't buy all the car packs at the Xbox Live marketplace. In order to get the car packs you had to start the game, go to Marketplace > Car packs in the Forza 4 menu and then you can download all the packs included in the season pass without being charged extra for them. The problem is that right now there are only shown the Horizon preorder and the Bonus, LCE and Pre-Order and Bonus pack. All the car packs included in the season pass are missing.

Edited by user Thursday, October 1, 2015 5:42:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HMA Fiat 126
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:44:56 AM(UTC)
I'm frustrated at this since I saved up alot of money to buy the car packs starting from May to September, but...They're gone.

They could have released a Ultimate Collection Edition like they did in Forza Motorsport 3. But hey, atleast I got 8 car packs for free (The Season pass, Viper and Hyundai Veloster) and 6 free cars from the May to September pack.

Also, off topic here, but I want an answer here: For those who own FM5, Horizon 2 and FM6, and bought the Season Pass, once the DLC is gone, do you still have access to the DLC even if you have the Season Pass?
 4 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:51:10 AM(UTC)
I intended to buy the DLC:

Pennzoil de septembre 6,69 €
Pack Porsche 18,99 €
May TopGear Car Pack 6,69 €
Meguiar’s Car Pack 6,69 €
Pack bonus de lancement 6,69 €
August Playseat Car Pack 6,69 €
Abonnement VIP Forza Motorsport 4 14,39 €
July Car Pack 6,69 €
Benchmark High Speed Ring 4,79 €
TopGear Soccer Field 4,79 €

How to have the full game now?

It costs a considerable sum of 83,1 euros, that is why I expected a promotion especially for a game that dates back a few years.
 2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:16:09 AM(UTC)
I recently started playing Forza 4 again after being disappointed with Forza 6.
I looked in the marketplace saw all the content available, I didn't purchase dlc straight away as i wanted to give Forza 6 one more go, the next day realising that Forza 6 wasn't for me I went to check prices for all the DLC only for it all to have disappeared.

I was gutted, even more so when I saw this post and it turns out Turn10 have done it before! All they had to do was say the content is being removed on a certain day.

I have lost all faith and trust in turn10, I'll not be purchasing any more of there games or dlc. I only wish I could get a refund for Forza 6.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:43:58 AM(UTC)
why cant they just release the dlc cars for free. i know they cant with the porkers but the rest i cant see there being a problem. Maybe time to move to Playstation and GT
 5 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 3:54:35 PM(UTC)
I might as well post this here, but, will we at least get a warning before the DLC of Forza Horizon 1 is removed?

Turn 10

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that due to licensing issues, we have to bring down the DLC for Forza Horizon. As of right now, you have 10 days only to purchase any downloadable content for this game as you will not be able to buy it beyond this deadline. Thank you so much for your continued support!

A simple message like that is literally all it takes to give us a heads up.
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 4:20:06 PM(UTC)
Just to compare... the 3 dlc pack of NFS Shift 1 (one free included!) are available and since 2009!! (..wow same year as....Forza 3!)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF2QG7DMyBg

Edited by user Thursday, October 1, 2015 4:22:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 5:24:48 PM(UTC)
Agree to previous comment, take out DLC is not a major issue, it's the issue of communication!!! And it's hard to believe tokens has contractual issue (esp it's one of the section for Forza rewards)
You'll never play alone!
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 6:08:44 PM(UTC)
not an issue for me, but... NULL car.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 8:35:25 PM(UTC)
Brian, is it possible to post a message, in FM4, that the 'Marketplace' DLC is no longer available? I have been trying to figure out what was wrong with my game for hours before arriving at this forum. I am thinking that there may be others trying to troubleshoot this issue. I too was preparing to purchase the Season Pass and increase my DLC collection, but the 'Marketplace' was bare.
Last summer I purchased an xbox 360 and Forza Motorsport 4. This is the only game I play. I am still going to enjoy the many facets of this game, hopefully for many years to come, regardless of Turn 10's recent actions. This is still a fantastic game, but I doubt that I will ever purchase another Turn 10 product based on the way this has been handled. Thank you for making this forum available to people like myself that otherwise would still be trying to resurrect the empty Marketplace.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:32:53 PM(UTC)
I think they want to force all the Forza 4 Player to buy Forza 6 -

so they can say: "wow, Forza 6 has sold xxx time more than any other Forza".
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 12:01:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DesigningLeek47 Go to Quoted Post
not an issue for me, but... NULL car.

Now that expains a lot....*sits in a corner feeling stupid*
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:02:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mappitimers75 Go to Quoted Post

I have F6 for my part, but i prefer to play F4... i feel engines sounds are better ,career mode more interesting ..and i don't know..there is a little something i like in F4.. (but that's just my opinion of course) . I don't say that F6 is not good, absolutely not, but F4 still my favorite :)
That's why i think it is really really sad for the dlc pack and.. for all the fans.. :/
 2 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:23:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: slug3xxxl Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mappitimers75 Go to Quoted Post

I have F6 for my part, but i prefer to play F4... i feel engines sounds are better ,career mode more interesting ..and i don't know..there is a little something i like in F4.. (but that's just my opinion of course) . I don't say that F6 is not good, absolutely not, but F4 still my favorite :)
That's why i think it is really really sad for the dlc pack and.. for all the fans.. :/

I agree, Forza 6 just didn't feel like a game to me, I never felt the tutorial dissappear and it's been rather bland for me.
It's the restrictions in career not to mention online lobbies, you never feel like you can do what you want because it won't be useful outside of freeplay, which also has restrictions.

and whether they were realistic physics or not, forza 4 feels so much better and distinguished between each car.
And the triggers on the xbox one controller are too flimsy, they need much better springs in them.

Wish I had decided to buy the dlc when I saw it on the final day instead of waiting for a sale.

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2015 2:25:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you have a spare moment, it would certainly be worth spending it over here.
So many shenanigans
 3 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:25:37 AM(UTC)
I share the same opinion.

I own :

Forza Motorsport
Forza Motorsport 2 (I missed DLC yet I have the collector version, but the codes are expired but not used, I bought the Platinum Hits version, but this one does not work on a PAL console)
Forza Motorsport 3 (I have all the DLC)
Forza Motorsport 4 (I missed a couple DLC Turn10 lack of communication)
Forza Motorsport 5 (Ongoing purchase)
Forza Motorsport 6 (All DLC for now (Ultimate edition))

Forza Horizon (I have all the DLC)
Forza Horizon 2 (Ongoing purchase)

I intended to have all the DLC for all Forza but this is a lot financial !!
I was furious when I missed the DLC for Forza 2 and there it start again with DLC for Forza 4. I was expecting a promotion but if you had communicated that the DLC would be EOL, I will have already buy.

It's really unfortunate for us fan of this license. We should not even give importance to this license seen how we are recognized and considered.

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2015 1:17:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:41:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ryan5794 Go to Quoted Post

I agree, Forza 6 just didn't feel like a game to me, I never felt the tutorial dissappear and it's been rather bland for me.
It's the restrictions in career not to mention online lobbies, you never feel like you can do what you want because it won't be useful outside of freeplay, which also has restrictions.

and whether they were realistic physics or not, forza 4 feels so much better and distinguished between each car.
And the triggers on the xbox one controller are too flimsy, they need much better springs in them.

Wish I had decided to buy the dlc when I saw it on the final day instead of waiting for a sale.

I totally agree with you, can't say better... :)

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2015 2:42:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 12:53:15 PM(UTC)
Seriously , many of those cars you have on different, forzas, cant you just bring them back for a week, long enough for us to buy them.

And i really hate this lack of communication. Even now, you only post it on the forum, no acknowledgement on the facebook or twitter. Feels like you all just trying to brush this under the rug, but i will not let it. I will go on ever forum, website, youtube, and comment and convince who ever i can, to stop buying any future turn 10 products. I know for sure my friends, who own xbox one, will be avoiding any next gen forza games after they heard what happened. This is un excusable, even EA who are the worst of the worst, give a notice saying when content will be removed. i bought the vip pass but didnt have time to dl the cars cause i had to rush family member to hospital, next day, all cars are gone, and i cant DL anything.

Seriously Forza 4, with all the DLC is the greatest racing game, without it, i just have an incomplete experience, and i am just irritated. I will not be able to get my dad the chance to drive his chevelle he had to sell when we were in tough times, i wont be able to have my sister drive her dream mustang, or myself experience all those classic british cars. I was on the fence about getting it a week ago, but i had to make a payment for dental work. Had i known this was going to be removed i would have skipped dental work and got all the packs. Seriously with twitter, facebook, and a forum, no one had the nerve or decency to post a statement that these Add on contents were being removed.

Part 3 converted me to a fan, part 4 after this, makes me hate you guys with a passion. I am going back to Gran Turismo, as much as i hate to, but i can not tolerate this blatant disrespect Turn 10 has for its fans. Even now, you all are just avoiding this, pretending to ignore what everyone is saying. this is 4, the best of the series and you can not talk to upper mgmt or try to get this up and runnign for a small window.

1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 1:00:17 PM(UTC)
This is a conversation i had with microsoft support about this issue, for his job security, i have altered his name. So maybe if you guys pulled down FORZA 3 and put 4 stuff back up, that would work, i dont know, but im at the point of even trying to get a hold of Bill Gates to get this issue resolved. He will be attending a charity event next week, lets hope i can reach him when i attend.I just want someone at Turn 10 to acknowlege the blatant disrespect to its consumers.

V: at 13:43:42
none of them are online?
You: at 13:48:58
none, not even the game is online
V: at 13:44:55
Okay I think this is due to there being multiple releases after forza 4 coming out.
You: at 13:50:45
so they pull down Forza 4 to try to sell more newer titles?
V: at 13:47:12
Indeed, as only a certain amount of games can be on the xbox live store at one time.
You: at 13:54:58
ok , understood, is there anything you think i can do to try to get 4 back online
V: at 13:51:01
Unfortunately there would not be as this game is considered out of date as of now, they will most likely not be putting the digital content back up
You: at 13:57:01
sigh thank you :(
V: at 13:53:16
I know how frustrating this can be,
V: at 13:53:34
You're very welcome though.
V: at 13:53:39
You have a wonderful evening
 4 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:18:37 PM(UTC)
This is ridiculous that Turn 10 didn't make a formal announcement about removal of the Forza 4 DLC packs before they just magically disappeared. I'm sure they would've generated a decent amount of quick cash had they done so. I do remember announcements when the servers were closing for Forza 2 & 3, so why no notice for Forza 4?? That's just really bad Customer Service and show's a lack of commitment to their customers and fans that have and still do support them..... Not good Turn 10...
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:26:40 PM(UTC)
This is crazy. No warning, no nothing. I was saving up money to get the DLC and, boom, it's gone.
To make matters worse, Turn 10 still proudly promotes that Forza 4 has the DLC cars on their website: http://www.forzamotorspo...net/en-US/games/fm4/cars
This means if someone buys this game for those DLC cars, they won't get to have them, even though they are advertised as being a part of the game. It's false advertising. Turn 10 should be ashamed.
#71 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 5:24:44 PM(UTC)
So, I just saw the WiR and T10 said that the DLC is end-of-lifed. Not that big of a deal for me since a brother took my 360 to college last month, but I do wish that the DLC wasn't pulled, mostly for Forza Rewards. I understand that it costs money to keep the DLC up.

Now, it's only a matter of time before Horizon 1's DLC is pulled, let alone removing the online servers altogether for 2/3/4/Horizon.

I could make a parody of System of a Down's "B.Y.O.B." to prove my point.

Blast off! It's EOL time! And we don't live in a community forum!
Blast off! It's EOL time!
Where the... are you? (x2)
Why doesn't T10 fight the wars?
Why do they always send unicorns?
Why doesn't T10 fight the wars?
Why do they always play Forza 4? (x4)

Kneeling Porsches, disappearing, into EA's dry mouth!
Breaking into Redmond, stealing our dreams!
Greenwalt sitting, dripped in XBones, crying 'we don't care about our community!'
Handed to obseletion, still you feed us lies from the tablecloth!

No, that got too serious.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:10:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#72 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 7:35:51 PM(UTC)
Really Turn10, Really
 5 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 7:48:40 PM(UTC)
Website, forum, facebook, twitter, in game marketplace, and none of those forms of communications were used to let us know that these things would be removed from the marketplace. Had i known i would have bought all of them then and there. Heck i was going to buy it last week, but had to take someone to hospital, buy the season pass, but cause i never downloaded the cars, i got nothing to download. I dont know, i understand licenses expire, but to not get any warning, even EA which are the worst for supporting games, had the decency to let players know when online content would be removed. but not you guys.

I will not be buying future FOZA games after this, i already returned my xbox one, and as much as i hate GT, im going back to sony. This behavior from Turn 10 is un acceptable. Whats worse, is we dont get a clear answer, Forum says, its license expired, and Twitter, says they investigating and working on update, which is it. I want to see one clear message across all methods of communications.

I need to study for an exam tommorow, but i just cant focus, im just checking xbox live, every 10 minutes hoping it gets back up, and checking twitter hoping to get a good msesage, but no one, posts anything

I am willing to even pay a lil more just to get them all, but damn nothing..
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 8:54:37 PM(UTC)
If I go to the marketplace it doesn't show the dlc, but it says to press x to jump to offer and if done shows nothing. Just wanted the porsche pack but guess thats not happening.
 6 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 9:19:06 PM(UTC)
I am a little disappointed no notice was given for EOL for the FM4 car packs (or FM3). I have filled the garage many times and I have all but 2 achievos to go (1 on FM3). But I like buying and selling cars and always had the intention of buying the car packs but there was always another new game I wanted to get or another DLC and T10 never has Marketplace specials. We all know AH takes up too much time.

Funky Dunk was succinct in his post, there is very little communication on some negative aspects for a technological company. This is even more disappointing.

Happy we get the Community Team with sessions on Twitch, news articles each week and we got more in the lead up to FM6 to get us Racers interested. We also get a very generous rewards program as well as some seasonal or special gift cars and VIP's get gift cars. These focussed details makes us invest more time in their game and makes us happy as we get something for a little time invested here on the website. I will still play Forza as I am starting on FM6, with some of it's bugs.

I don't just play Forza, I like other types of games.

Could T10 do better at communication? Yes. Here is an example.

I'm enjoying playing Bungie's game Destiny at the moment. Yes it is a grind to have 3 characters to level up to 40 and play the quests again and play the new DLC for Year 2 and what am I going to do with all the weapons. I get emails from Bungie, encouraging me to get into the game, go to the questionable vendor with goodies, good communication with stories and details and a website that has a lot of details to read. They even have a topic on "HOT FIXES", items they have fixed in game that was causing issues or undue unfairness. Sure it is across 4 platforms and backing of a big publisher but at least they are communicating and LISTENING.

It would not be fair to compare but we all learn to improve what we do. Start now to improve the future.

This is my opinion and I could be wrong.
HSV
I just want one!
14 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error