14 Pages<<121314Prev
#326 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:06:12 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Stop begging things - D]

Edited by user Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:29:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#327 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 4:36:11 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Not allowed by ToS & CoC - D]

Edited by user Saturday, November 18, 2017 4:07:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#328 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:23:37 PM(UTC)
I didn’t know this until Forza horizon was delisted

Edited by user Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:40:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#329 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 9:41:52 AM(UTC)
Hello

if I buy the version of the porch and the serial was never used, can I validate and download the DLC porch and make the achievements?
#330 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 12:05:02 PM(UTC)
Hi,
I know it's been a long time but I never got the VIP cars and the pre order and launch bonus cars and I bought both packs. And they're still for sale today. How can I download those cars to my garage? Thanks for your help.
 2 users liked this post.
#331 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:58:01 PM(UTC)
It's really disturbing that the DLC isn't available. At least release it once more as a complete pack on the Xbox One or something. Forza 4 is the best Forza so far and not being able to get the DLC is just a shame!
#332 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 4:02:10 AM(UTC)
One question, where are the DLC packs?
Now i want to download some!
Besides, a lot of people still play Forza Motorsport 4.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:24:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#333 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 6:42:39 AM(UTC)
Do you mean Forza Motorsport 4 or Forza Horizon 4?

For Forza Horizon 4 you can get them in the Xbox website:
https://www.xbox.com/games/forza-horizon-4
The list of DLC is in the bottom of the page.

For Forza Motorsport 4, you can't get DLC anymore because the game reached End of Life.
You may have some DLC by purchasing the standard edition of the game. It comes with 2 discs and it installs some DLC.
Pay attention to not get the Essentials Edition, as it comes with just one disc.
#334 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 8:18:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tatl360 Go to Quoted Post
Do you mean Forza Motorsport 4 or Forza Horizon 4?

For Forza Horizon 4 you can get them in the Xbox website:
https://www.xbox.com/games/forza-horizon-4
The list of DLC is in the bottom of the page.

For Forza Motorsport 4, you can't get DLC anymore because the game reached End of Life.
You may have some DLC by purchasing the standard edition of the game. It comes with 2 discs and it installs some DLC.
Pay attention to not get the Essentials Edition, as it comes with just one disc.

I mean Forza Motorsport 4
Developers should ressurect this & other classic Forzas!
My FM4 edition is:
Racing Game Of The Year edition!
With 2 discs!
#335 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:43:06 AM(UTC)
Put disc 2 into your Xbox disc tray and you can download those packs.
#336 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 8:03:46 AM(UTC)
@Turn10, formatted hard drive can not install disc 2 error screen pops up and says insert disc 2 :( please fix this "I have full version 2 disc version" unfortunately formatted hard drive and now screwed and can only use disc 1? Please answer also how can Forza have a EOL but a bunch of other racing games just as old or slightly newer can still purchase DLC, I think its far over due to just make this game free to play like we have been given Forza horizon 1, Forza Motorsport 5 and 6 free games with gold...

Forza Motorsport 4 is the best period and my conclusion this silly EOL is why I can't install disc 2 after formatted hard drive today...

This is truly sad as I have played forza's since fm2, yet your fm4 still sells on shelves in American as a 2 disc set priced higher yet we can't install disc 2 or reformat or use a new hard drive and install disc 2??? What the hell...

Yet friends in the UK can download disc 2 no problem!!!

Please I beg fix disc 2 issue in America or makes complete game "disc 1 and 2" free with games with gold like fh1 fm5 and fm6 were.

Please I beg either solution as I am out of work with organ failure health problems "CKD" and Forza Motorsport 4 very much occupies my time and still playing all these years later since 2011 "I can't afford to buy next gen and fm7 fh4"

Edited by user Monday, October 21, 2019 8:06:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#337 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 8:12:38 AM(UTC)
Also if you choose to do nothing please don't disable the UK from being able to install disc 2 as my only option will be to send my hard drive to the UK and have a friend download my profile over there and install disc 2...

I know that will work because about a year ago or so my original hard drive broke e63 error and she sent me a spare hard drive she had but I for saw this disc 2 error in America as I ran into it on a different console and gamertag too at a friend's house here...

So I had her download my profile and try in UK and she could download disc 2 no problem -_- but I can't in USA
#338 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2020 12:39:06 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please translate your text before posting; all posts must be in English - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:36:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

14 Pages<<121314Prev

Notification

Icon
Error