#1 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 1:13:45 PM(UTC)
Hello!

I've dabbled in some painting on Forza 4 and posted my humble output here, but thought i'd come back proper for Forza 6.

I primarily do race replicas, and really like Codemasters' livery designs for DiRT, GRID etc; a lot of them are fairly simple but quite striking in their own way, so have chosen to focus mainly on reproducing them in Forza 6. They are not necessarily 100% accurate - I've modified them in places either for aesthetic reasons or I get fed up trying to make logos and swap out something much easier that still fits the theme. (Note that photography is not my strong point lol.)

Anywho on with the show; first up a Trophy Truck livery from DiRT 2 on the F&F Dodge Charger:

Superdry F&F Dodge

Breed/Superdry Mitsubishi Eclipse from DiRT 2 - also available on standard eclipse:

Superdry eclipse 1

Superdry eclipse 2

Team Kicker liveries from GRID Autosport:

kicker ford

kicker volkswagen

I also have Ravenwest Mazda 787B and white Ravenwest Chevrolet Indycar designs up to download but I don't own those cars so I can't take a photo of them - will work on actually playing the game and getting a hold of them.

I have plans to do Razer, K&N and (of course) more Ravenwest stuff, as well as dipping into the more intricate stuff from Dirt Showdown.

Edited by user Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:15:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:13:20 PM(UTC)
Looking nice mate, I like the SuperDry designs. Keep it up.

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 3:48:04 AM(UTC)
looks awesome, loved some of the liveries from grid autosport
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2016 8:41:08 AM(UTC)
Long time no post, but here are a few more replicas. Matchbox are the UK equivalent of Hot Wheels, and I found an old catalogue from the 1980s with some great retro liveries, so thought i'd bring them to life:

Matchbox 928

I also started trying to remake the NFS Porsche from Shift 2:

But ran out of patience to remake the logo, so Forza'd it up instead:

#5 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 10:46:45 AM(UTC)
I'm back with a new project, beginning in FM6 but mainly in preparation for Horizon 3. Grid 2 may not be the best racing game ever, but I love the designs of the racing clubs you face off against. This is a skin from one of them, 'Eliminacion':

And mine:

There are some notable differences - the lady with the sugar skull makeup was beyond me, so I changed it into a stylised sugar skull instead, either way this is still my most complex and time-consuming skin out of all the codemasters ones I have done so far. Also the curly plant stuff isn't as good, however that was the point I ran out of energy for this, I will probably revisit it when H3 comes out.
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:46:42 AM(UTC)
These cars look awesome

Notification

Icon
Error