#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 1:45:26 PM(UTC)
I just wanted to let you know about the missing drift points HUD during split screen play with 2 players.

Whilst drifting, you can hear the chimes of the drift points building up and a chime to say the drift is complete but there are no points showing on screen. There is also no tally of points on the screen at all times.

This makes it impossible to compete against your friend in terms of drift points.

There is also no drift points total at the end of the race so you cannot see who has won.

These two features were present and correct in Forza 4, disappeared in Forza 5 and is still missing in Forza 6.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 2:21:06 PM(UTC)
Im guessing you have you turned them on in the hud settings on both profiles
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:51:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Im guessing you have you turned them on in the hud settings on both profiles

althoungt is being activate in the hud options, in free mode or split screen this is bugged. The hud indicates the momentum points when drift is done and then dissapear with an animation to the rigth on the screen where it shold be shown with the total amount per lap and total amount in all the laps, just like in rivals mode where this works fine.

But in free mode what he is refferenig, i guess, id that the little counter points in grey upper the screen appears when you drift to see the points but dissapear "magivally and only when a lap is finished is possible to watch at the screen and see for 1 second, no more, the amount of points were done, but dissapear anf there´s no way to get more info, aside that looking at this info with that small fonts despite a lot.

Simply is something that they must fix, and i think is a very, vary esay and quick fix; the drift hud in free mode is pointless and that´s the reason i said is bugged because it has any sense. Aside that is impossible to see the points on the last lap. In FM5 happens the same at the last lap but at least it was possible to see the amount done points just before the end of the lap.

In other words: drift hud in free mode should be working just like it does in rivals mode to has sense.

Salute!!

#4 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 2:10:45 PM(UTC)
Yes, switched on in both profiles but still no on screen drift point displays, nor any drift point results at the end.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 2:50:11 PM(UTC)
Funnily enough, it was working and present in Forza 4, then missing in Forza 5, missing in Forza 6, and you guessed it, still not fixed in Forza 7!

Notification

Icon
Error