6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 9:03:59 PM(UTC)
#8 Max Chilton - Gallagher - Chip Ganassi Racing - Chevrolet 2016

#77 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 6:15:14 AM(UTC)
amazing as always! great job on the LED's.

is there a way to race against these as ai?
#78 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:59:40 AM(UTC)
Fantastic as usual! Is there an Indy/Speedway version of these cars like there was in FM5? At least I think there was anyway. Would love to see the new Menard's paint scheme on Simon's car. Thanks for all you do. Love the 1990's paint schemes as well.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:00:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#79 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:33:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DChaps66 Go to Quoted Post
Fantastic as usual! Is there an Indy/Speedway version of these cars like there was in FM5? At least I think there was anyway. Would love to see the new Menard's paint scheme on Simon's car. Thanks for all you do. Love the 1990's paint schemes as well.

Unfortunately no, at least as far as the Chevrolet goes, as I have yet to look at the Honda. That is extremely disappointing for me because I would love to participate in an Indy 500 styled race with the proper aero, but for some reason Turn 10 decided not to include both aero kits.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:25:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mrpeters3399 Go to Quoted Post
amazing as always! great job on the LED's.

is there a way to race against these as ai?

Thanks Mike! I'm definitely looking at doing your #25 car!

I know you can allow drivatar designs (which seems to be peoples most used liveries), but as far as I know, you can't individually place paint schemes on specific cars.

Originally Posted by: DChaps66 Go to Quoted Post

You're going to get your wish with the Menards car real soon, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Speedway aero isn't available, unfortunately. Form what I can gather, the designs were released too late (last May) for Turn 10 to put in the game.

1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 9:04:25 PM(UTC)
#22 Simon Pagenaud - Menards - Team Penske - Chevrolet 2016

#82 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:31:53 AM(UTC)
Will you do the #25 I designed for Stefan if I send you all of the artwork :)
#83 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:23:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mrpeters3399 Go to Quoted Post
Will you do the #25 I designed for Stefan if I send you all of the artwork :)

Of course!

#84 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 4:16:07 AM(UTC)
That #22 Simon Pagenaud - Menards - Team Penske paint scheme is beautiful. Well done and thanks for sharing.
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 7:18:06 PM(UTC)
Here's Stefan Wilson's (Justin's brother) entry for Indy. This was one of my more time consuming replicas, but I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out! Huge thanks to mrpeters3399 for making the graphics and logos available for reference!

#25 Stefan Wilson - Gap Guard/#Driven2SaveLives - KV Racing Technology - 2016

2 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:57:14 PM(UTC)
I figured I should probably get started on this one:
#87 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:17:39 AM(UTC)
I was going to send you a "request" to paint this one last week when they revealed the NAPA sponsorship - since I'd been focusing on Rossi since he moved over from F1 and the NAPA car looked pretty smooth. I can't wait to see this one finished since the rest of your work is top notch (as usual)!
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 3:06:54 PM(UTC)
For Alexander Rossi's car you should make the digital #1 because he won
#89 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 4:09:58 AM(UTC)
Quick thank you for BCKracer71, your replicas on INDYCAR make Forza for me, constantly checking for your latest replica. Can I ask when the Rossi INDYCAR will be public?
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 11:00:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SootySpace55 Go to Quoted Post
Quick thank you for BCKracer71, your replicas on INDYCAR make Forza for me, constantly checking for your latest replica. Can I ask when the Rossi INDYCAR will be public?

At this rate, I'd say anywhere from late tomorrow to Tuesday. I've got about 5 more logos to go and I may make a few more tweaks, so it will largely depend on how much time I put into it this weekend.

#91 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 11:29:06 AM(UTC)
Thanks for reply. Look forward to seeing it finished, your replicas are beyond anything, the Wilson and Rossi cars are great. Are you planning any more Indycar 2016 liveries?
#92 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 9:10:50 PM(UTC)
Thanks for reply. Look forward to seeing it finished, your replicas are beyond anything, the Wilson and Rossi cars are great. Are you planning any more Indycar 2016 liveries?

Definitely! I've got bases for Kimball and Hawksworth/Sato started, so there's plenty more to come. I'm not completely sure when I'll start those, though. These last two liveries have been pretty labor intensive, so I may take at least a week off to avoid getting burnt out.

#93 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:51:10 AM(UTC)
Must be some amount of hours involved. No one else gets near the quality of your liveries. You have definitely made Forza for me! Did you never do the gold Hinchcliffe car?

Will look forward to the Hawksworth one. Again your work is greatly appreciated.
#94 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2016 3:45:48 PM(UTC)
Must be some amount of hours involved. No one else gets near the quality of your liveries. You have definitely made Forza for me! Did you never do the gold Hinchcliffe car?

I know Bolts211743 has Hinch's car started, so I'd rather not step on his toes by doubling up on that one. Plus, those flame graphics look like a pain to do! LOL
http://forums.forzamotor...-s-Indycar-Showroom.aspx

Edited by user Saturday, June 4, 2016 3:46:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#95 Posted : Saturday, June 4, 2016 5:29:31 PM(UTC)
Amazing work here man, I crossed here from the NASCAR world, but lately have been getting into IndyCar. Love the work done here, can't wait to see what is coming next!

I also love the Led's you add, I've noticed them on the cars in the last year or so.

It would be really cool to see some 'push to pass' button on the steering wheel haha!

Edited by user Saturday, June 4, 2016 5:35:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2016 1:54:14 PM(UTC)
Finally done!

Available on the #25 Andretti Autosport Honda

#98 Alexander Rossi - NAPA Auto Parts - Andretti Autosport w/ Bryan Herta Autosport - Honda 2016 - 100th Indianapolis 500 Winner

Originally Posted by: ClichedTree990 Go to Quoted Post
For Alexander Rossi's car you should make the digital #1 because he won

I did consider doing this (And did do it for the final picture), but I thought it might look sort of funny when combined with all the others, especially if someone wasn't running first.

1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 4:40:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BCKracer71 Go to Quoted Post
I did consider doing this (And did do it for the final picture), but I thought it might look sort of funny when combined with all the others, especially if someone wasn't running first.

nah, man. People that knew anything would understand it. I have been away from sports since I gave up cable tv, but I do at least try to catch the results.

member of 2O4F #8

I race ALMS, NASCAR, IMSA, and most other full blown racecars. I do some daily tuners as well. Very little drifting.

#98 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:02:27 PM(UTC)
You could also make a special edition or something in commemoration if you wanted to. Either way its amazing
 1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 11:18:37 AM(UTC)
Rossi's normal black car is now available!

#98 Alexander Rossi - Andretti Autosport w/ Bryan Herta Autosport - Honda 2016

#100 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 7:29:01 PM(UTC)
After a long layoff, here's the final Chip Ganassi Racing car, Charlie Kimball's Tresiba Machine!

#83 Charlie Kimball - Tresiba - Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing - Chevrolet 2016

6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error