User is suspended until 6/10/2044 3:57:43 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:18:07 AM(UTC)
I have just been put under review by the moderator Snowowl I have NOT Violated any of the Terms of service or code of conduct. I have only made a couple of manufacturers vinyl's nothing that not already on the game I demand to know why I was put under review when I have done nothing wrong. I paid out a lot of money for this game and wish to be treated fairly. If I don't receive a response to why I'm under review I will seek legal action. I have paid over $400 for the Forza 6 Xbox one and I will demand recommendation for the Xbox and the 2 days I wasted downloading the game from storefront and the hours I spent making the vinyl's. This is not the first time I have been unjustly banned by your moderator Snowowl I have sent many emails to Turn 10 and have not received a response. I will be returning the Xbox one in a couple days and buying a PlayStation if this matter is not promptly dealt with.
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:34:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UrGreatestEnemy Go to Quoted Post
I have just been put under review by the moderator Snowowl I have NOT Violated any of the Terms of service or code of conduct. I have only made a couple of manufacturers vinyl's nothing that not already on the game I demand to know why I was put under review when I have done nothing wrong. I paid out a lot of money for this game and wish to be treated fairly. If I don't receive a response to why I'm under review I will seek legal action. I have paid over $400 for the Forza 6 Xbox one and I will demand recommendation for the Xbox and the 2 days I wasted downloading the game from storefront and the hours I spent making the vinyl's. This is not the first time I have been unjustly banned by your moderator Snowowl I have sent many emails to Turn 10 and have not received a response. I will be returning the Xbox one in a couple days and buying a PlayStation if this matter is not promptly dealt with.

So you will consider legal action and return your Xbox One because a mod on a gaming Forum has put your account under review, which doesn't in any way have any financial impact on the purchase you made or the service you paid for?

Let me know how that goes
#3 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:43:21 AM(UTC)
SnowOwl only enforces the Turn 10 terms of use, he's not being personal.

Chances are that there's something in your designs that is against ToS or simply not allowed (no Drift Allstars designs are allowed for example).
Formerly known as 'o Aperture o'
#4 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:46:34 AM(UTC)
This is not the only Xbox and game that he has banned for no reason he has banned 4 of my Xbox 360s on Forza 2 Forza 3 Horizon and Horizon 2 that adds up to a lot of money also the money for the gamer tags.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:51:11 AM(UTC)
How are my Vinyl's offensive all I have made so far are Manufacturer vinyl's like RedBull and Momo ACT they are all under review.
#6 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:53:27 AM(UTC)
Then take it up with Xbox PET. Sounds like you've had dealings with them in the past. Consoles and accounts don't get banned on the basis of opinion, they will have evidence to look at.
#7 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:04:04 AM(UTC)
I have sent many emails to Forza they have never responded and they don't have a helpline and Snowowl controls the forms and your not allowed to discuss bans on the forms so there is nowhere left to turn.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:09:33 AM(UTC)
If you want to see one the first times I got banned look on youtube for 20 year ban on Forza 4 for Fighting against censorship. You tell me if I should have been ban.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:39:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: No Team Orders Go to Quoted Post
...(no Drift Allstars designs are allowed for example).

They're not? Why?

If you want to see one the first times I got banned look on youtube for 20 year ban on Forza 4 for Fighting against censorship. You tell me if I should have been ban.

I get the feeling your "fighting against censorship" had you upload a vinyl with a curse word or something explicit, so yes, ban deserved. Turn 10 under NO circumstances bans you for no reason. You DID do something that justified a ban, and apparently multiple bans. Ignorance doesn't equal innocence.

Also, no, Snowowl does not run these forums. He doesn't even have Moderator powers on here.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#10 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:53:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post
...(no Drift Allstars designs are allowed for example).

They're not? Why?

I get the feeling your "fighting against censorship" had you upload a vinyl with a curse word or something explicit, so yes, ban deserved. Turn 10 under NO circumstances bans you for no reason. You DID do something that justified a ban, and apparently multiple bans. Ignorance doesn't equal innocence.

Also, no, Snowowl does not run these forums. He doesn't even have Moderator powers on here.

Good point why?? also is there anywhere ( a link) which states what you can and cant put up, never been muffled in the past, but would not mind knowing what is and is not allowed.

#11 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:55:38 AM(UTC)
Drift Allstars requested that their designs could not be replicated in Forza

http://forums.forzamotor...nt-in-FM-net-forums.aspx

Getting banned multiple times is indicative of deeper, more serious, and persistent issues.
#12 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 3:22:09 AM(UTC)
I only put up that vinyl I knew from Forza 3 that its 3 strikes and your out so it was the only thing I put up. But the reason he banned me was when I was under review I started to gift the vinyl's to many other people that is when I ran into Snowowl I told him I was gifting them out before I got banned and I asked if he wanted them. He got mad I was gifting vinyl's he found offensive so he put me on his hit list and when I was unbanned he put me under review for something that wasn't offensive just to get me kicked off.
#13 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 3:44:17 AM(UTC)
Obvious thing is obvious.

As the youth of today say...
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 3:51:50 AM(UTC)

Getting banned multiple times is indicative of deeper, more serious, and persistent issues.

That should probably be more publicly known; I don't frequent the Drifters' Lounge and this is the first I've heard of it.
#15 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:03:33 AM(UTC)

It's free brand exposure, why would they want to stop it? I mean, I know they want money through licensing and such, but come on... Now where do you draw the line? How long before we can't make replicas at all because companies start demanding payment for players' recreations?

But the reason he banned me was when I was under review I started to gift the vinyl's to many other people that is when Into ran into Snowowl I told him I was gifting them out before I got banned and I asked if he wanted them.

That's like walking into a police station and asking if they want some of your drugs. Lol

I'll give you some credit though, you're not anywhere near as belligerent as most of the people that get banned.

As the youth of today say...

#YOLOSWAG

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
 4 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 5:11:30 AM(UTC)
Another day, another accusation, UrGreatestEnemy? To set the record absolutely straight, I don't do bans. Only Turn 10 or Playground Games employees are authorized do bans. If something is reported by any player, either of those companies and their employees (I am not an employee) will receive a copy of the item for review for possible violations of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.

Quite frankly, I'm very much annoyed by your continuing false accusations. As I told you when you first started accusing me of banning you several years ago, I DON'T DO BANS. To repeat, only employees of the game developers have internal access to that process. I am not an employee, therefore I don't have that access.

UrGreatestEnemy: Your personal attacks, gifting the items you've created out to others to discredit and make accusations toward me, are what have gotten you banned in the past in addition to other violations of the Code of Conduct. You're spreading false accusations in posts like this, and it is time it stops. Now.

For your information, until just an hour or so ago, I have been away from anything Xbox-ish for about 24 hours taking care of some family health issues. I've had no access, even if I could, to do what you're publicly accusing me of doing. Time you stop all this.

Edited by user Friday, September 18, 2015 5:15:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Notification

Icon
Error