24 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:05:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: platinumtemplar Go to Quoted Post
So what exactly is this "latency limit" right now? Will i be forced to use a VPN server just to get past this , clearly, absurd limit ? If the requirement is to have a sub 100ms latency, then you better write this on the box, because there's no way in hell i will get my ping that low while not living in the US.

Not totally correct fella, I live in the UK with 7mb down and 0.7mb up, and I have a ping of around 56ms. so it aint down to speeds or living in the land of uncle Sam :) Mine does work fine in Northumberland,England. but I do know my ISP does not have any restrictions on my line at all, they allow everything that is capable to come through my lines.

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:10:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:03:20 PM(UTC)
When I can get into fm6 multiplayer it works great. I have frequent trouble getting into a league or multiplayer hopper though. Often, one will work great while the other wont let me in. Only had one opportunity to try a private server but that worked perfectly ( I didn't initiate it, a friend did ).

I'm in th UK, 5mbit down, 0.5mbit up. Other games on Xbox one and PC multiplayer are working fine, as long as I don't use the line for anything else at the same time of course, my upstream is terrible.
#28 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:21:13 PM(UTC)
Any updates on this mate?

In New Zealand with 100mbs dl' unlimited interwebs. Forza 5 working fine and just want to school some mates on the track asap. loving the single player but Multiplayer is where its at.

-Cheers

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,

We are aware that a number of players are experiencing issues with multiplayer in Forza Motorsport 6. This can include server connectivity issues, inability to load multiplayer match lists, and other issues. I want to let you know that Turn 10 is investigating all cases that have been reported, whether via Twitter, in this FM6 Support forum, or elsewhere. As we continue to investigate, I wanted to provide some very general guidelines that I'm hoping will help some of you.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to get server list" or "Failed to get match server list," this means that we did not find any datacenters under our current latency limit for ensuring a quality multiplayer experience. We are aware of this issue that some players are running into and are currently investigating.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to acquire server data" or "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server" it may indicate an issue with your router or home network configuration. For help please go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/forza-motorsport-6-info, select “Lag or poor performance in multiplayer games” and follow the provided troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for continuing to report these issues.

Brian

#29 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:33:48 PM(UTC)
This is getting pathetic . Come on turn10 !!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:46:44 PM(UTC)
Multiplayer currently not available..
Norway
40mb down
17mb up
201ms
0% loss

Sharing 4G from my phone it works perfectly. But not via router, either wired og wireless.

How is investigation, any update? Really want to play online, thats all I do on Forza :-(

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:48:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:31:53 PM(UTC)
More details.. plz fix soon ><

Down 15mbps
Up 1mbps
Latency 20ms
Open NAT - as the xbone is on its own IP
Shaw Cable - Victoria Bc
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:42:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,

We are aware that a number of players are experiencing issues with multiplayer in Forza Motorsport 6. This can include server connectivity issues, inability to load multiplayer match lists, and other issues. I want to let you know that Turn 10 is investigating all cases that have been reported, whether via Twitter, in this FM6 Support forum, or elsewhere. As we continue to investigate, I wanted to provide some very general guidelines that I'm hoping will help some of you.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to get server list" or "Failed to get match server list," this means that we did not find any datacenters under our current latency limit for ensuring a quality multiplayer experience. We are aware of this issue that some players are running into and are currently investigating.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to acquire server data" or "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server" it may indicate an issue with your router or home network configuration. For help please go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/forza-motorsport-6-info, select “Lag or poor performance in multiplayer games” and follow the provided troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for continuing to report these issues.

Brian

Please solve this problem !

1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:25:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NCD1 GrimReefer Go to Quoted Post
I live in North Dakota and am above the ping. I have excellent high speed cable internet. Don't blame us for your problems T10. Looking forward to a weekend of not being able to play a $100 game.

Also from North Dakota and having the same issue since the 10th of this month. Next time do an open beta...
#34 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:29:20 PM(UTC)
My friend (Gamertag : LuckyDiablo74) has the same problem.
Yesterday (about 9 hours ago) he did not manage to play multiplayer ("Failed to get match server list"), while me and other people managed to do it. He was the one who did not managed to partecipate to the multiplayer when we started the session (we were grouped). Fact is that he managed to play other games in multiplayer. It was impossible only with Forza 6.
He tried to do everything, but it was impossible for him to play.

Down : about 25mbps
Up : about 2,5 mbps
NAT : Open

Please solve.
#35 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:30:11 PM(UTC)
I am having the same problem. I can not connect to the game server. My connection specs are above the minimum requirements. It would be great to know if something is being done about this issue or if we are in the minority and will be ignored. .
#36 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:01:56 PM(UTC)
I can see that in Italy, who has a "normal" connection (for italy is adsl Download: about 10 Mb - Upload:about 0,8 Mb - Latency 170 - 200 ms) has NOT problems.
The only my friend who has a powerfoul connection (for Italy) (about 25 Mb download - about 2,5 Mb upload - latency "better than our") can not manage to play multiplayer . He receives the errors "Failed to start multiplayer" - "Multiplayer is currently unavailable. Please try again later " or "Failed to get server list".
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:22:35 PM(UTC)
"Failed to start multiplayer - Multiplayer is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Not 100% sure if it's run on dedicated servers, but perhaps Western Canada (near Vancouver, BC) is too far? That would be frustrating, as every other multiplayer game I own, including FM4 all work great (Open NAT, great ping).

Bought the Limited Edition console. Console and controller are great, as is the racing, but the multiplayer issues and the lack of free play options (not to mention split-screen options, which is a dying breed which I still enjoy) has made me frustrated with Forza. FM4 had some great options I'd love to see return.

Regardless, thanks for the work you're putting into investigating these issues Turn 10; it is appreciated.

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:23:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 7:16:04 AM(UTC)
It's kind of ridiculous that I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of this game and still can't join a multiplayer game this long after release.
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 7:28:44 AM(UTC)
Please solve this problem !
 2 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:54:22 AM(UTC)
I preordered the Ultimate also and still can not play multi player. I get the error message: failed to get match server list.
I also can't import car designs from Forza 5.
 2 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 2:02:17 PM(UTC)
A week already! Come on. I want a refund.
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 2:49:19 PM(UTC)
Nothing new from Turn 10?
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 4:03:59 PM(UTC)
They have made one comment on it and that's it. They don't care as long as they have your money.
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 5:02:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NCD1 GrimReefer Go to Quoted Post
A week already! Come on. I want a refund.

Yes, refund or high bonus in game.

Has passed two weeks, and "multiplayer not available"

I paid $100 to play before!

I want play with my friends.
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 8:24:57 PM(UTC)
This is absolutely disgusting, nearly 2 weeks since early access launch, and 1 full week since main release, and still, /nothing/ in your game functions correctly.

Your drivatar tech is glitched so badly that anybody relatively new to the franchise can't even compete in career modes.
You leave hilariously broken vehicles in the game so that the leaderboards have become a circus, so that cancels out rivals mode as well.
And your multiplayer? The multiplayer might as well not even be there, because myself, and every person i know who was foolish enough to buy this game,after the literal spitting in our faces that FM5 was, can not access MP of any kind.

This is shameful, amd disgraceful on all of turn 10. And I for ome will not stand for this total and absolute disregard for your fans and customers once you already have their money.

At this point i'd like to invite anyone else who feels as disenfranchised as I, to join me in boycotting this game, warn people from buying it, don't let other people fall victim to this nonsense!

I will do everything within my power to prevent another person from wasting their time and money on this broken, dead, shameful shell of a franchise. I will post in every forum, on every website, pleading with people to stay away from these games.

And you know why this is really all so upsetting to me? Because i love forza! I genuinely used to believe this was the only racing game on the market worth the time of day, but every title post FM4 has been an increasing mockery of what Forza is supposed to be. You people no longer deserve your fans, because you couldn't care less about your fans.

Turn10, just another company fallen prey to Call of Duty Syndrome, build up a fan base, make them loyal, then release whatever half done, half finished, half launch-day DLC garbage you feel like releasing, because we'll buy it anyways right? RIGHT?

Seriously people, if you want to make a change, hit them where it hurts, their profit margins, tell your friends and family, even coworkers, not to buy this mockery of a forza game, and watch, they'll be forced to live up to their promises and fix things. Or even, i don't know, release them in a playable state? We just have to show them we won't stand for it.

For shame Turn10, for, shame.
#46 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 11:17:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NukerMunky Go to Quoted Post
This is absolutely disgusting, nearly 2 weeks since early access launch, and 1 full week since main release, and still, /nothing/ in your game functions correctly.

Your drivatar tech is glitched so badly that anybody relatively new to the franchise can't even compete in career modes.
You leave hilariously broken vehicles in the game so that the leaderboards have become a circus, so that cancels out rivals mode as well.
And your multiplayer? The multiplayer might as well not even be there, because myself, and every person i know who was foolish enough to buy this game,after the literal spitting in our faces that FM5 was, can not access MP of any kind.

This is shameful, amd disgraceful on all of turn 10. And I for ome will not stand for this total and absolute disregard for your fans and customers once you already have their money.

At this point i'd like to invite anyone else who feels as disenfranchised as I, to join me in boycotting this game, warn people from buying it, don't let other people fall victim to this nonsense!

I will do everything within my power to prevent another person from wasting their time and money on this broken, dead, shameful shell of a franchise. I will post in every forum, on every website, pleading with people to stay away from these games.

And you know why this is really all so upsetting to me? Because i love forza! I genuinely used to believe this was the only racing game on the market worth the time of day, but every title post FM4 has been an increasing mockery of what Forza is supposed to be. You people no longer deserve your fans, because you couldn't care less about your fans.

Turn10, just another company fallen prey to Call of Duty Syndrome, build up a fan base, make them loyal, then release whatever half done, half finished, half launch-day DLC garbage you feel like releasing, because we'll buy it anyways right? RIGHT?

Seriously people, if you want to make a change, hit them where it hurts, their profit margins, tell your friends and family, even coworkers, not to buy this mockery of a forza game, and watch, they'll be forced to live up to their promises and fix things. Or even, i don't know, release them in a playable state? We just have to show them we won't stand for it.

For shame Turn10, for, shame.

Having the same issues. Based in South Africa and Project CARS works just fine. I'd love to see T10's response. Such great improvements overshadowed by lacking multiplayer.
#47 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 1:16:42 AM(UTC)
Bought the Forza 6 Xbox last week.
Unable to get multiplayer to load up - getting tired of playing by myself.
In Australia - plenty of bandwidth available.
What is going on?
#48 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
It would be nice to be be given some information about whats happening,how long do we have to wait for this to be resovled?.Come on Turn 10 keep us informed.
#49 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:58:10 AM(UTC)
From what I reading it's a latency/ping issue.

My Xbox is on a cabled connection within the DMZ with no other devices on the network when I play; is there any way for me to reduce the ping rate?
#50 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:13:53 AM(UTC)
I have a great connection and live in the USA. ALL my other XBOX One game's multiplayer work. Help! I don't think I've even found a support forum with so little support and information :-(
24 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error