24 Pages<<21222324PrevNext
#551 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:16:36 AM(UTC)
Same here with lobbys... everytime I try... "Failed to find a game session"

What's wrong?
#552 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2016 4:21:14 PM(UTC)
FOR THE ATTENTION OF anyone getting the "Forza Motorsport Servers are currently down"

Before I go on it may be worth noting I have a wired network.

I was getting this error message on FM6 multiplayer a few months back and managed to finally get FM6 multiplayer to work by changing the DNS settings as recommended on Page 3 of this thread I believe. For months it worked fine until recently when I disconnected my XBOX one
to take around a friends house. We only played FM6 and we only raced offline, we didn't even connect the Xbox to his networ so nothing changed. The next day when I got the Xbox home I tried to go online with FM6 and randomly out of nowhere it was giving me the same error message I had suffered previously. I kept my calm and reset my DNS settings as before but this time it wasn't working. I tried and tried and tried for days but it just wouldn't work. After accessing my router settings, resetting my Xbox multiple times, hotspotting from my mobile data, and trying all sorts of other things nothing would work until just now.

Very simply all I did was go to, Network Settings > disconnected my Network Cable > Go Offline > Forget Network > plugged my network cable back in and bingo. It works.

It may seem obvious to some but I totally overlooked the option to just forget my network and reconnect. It may or may not work for you but give it a shot and let us know if it worked for you.
#553 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:59:22 AM(UTC)
I'm running into two problems lately ........ 1) in rivals mode it's hit and miss ........... some tracks load and can be raced and some have diagonal lines in the box where your next rival should be rendering the track unable to be accessed to play at all not to mention many tracks not taking new times because the server connection is going in and out ........... 2) at start up of the X1 I get retrieving data sometimes followed by a not supported screen and either it loads and the graphics look horrible and rough or the screen hangs and you have to restart or manually shut down and restart and then the graphics are normal and the not supported message is gone ...... anyone else have the 2nd issue ??

Edited by user Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:00:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 1 user liked this post.
#554 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:16:24 AM(UTC)
I'm now getting the message: "Disconnected from server" whenever I try to join any online lobbies. I only play online so this is really frustrating. Will this ever get fixed?
#555 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 12:33:31 PM(UTC)
I think I found my problem but i'm not sure how to fix it.

I am not able to connect to multiplayer games, and get a "Failed to" message, however everything else is working. After trying multiple steps to fix it I gave up. Then randomly I was going through my xbox's settings and found that when I open up my xbox profile it has a warning message saying that I am an avoided player. But when I go onto enforcement.xbox.com my reputation there is: "Good Player" with everything being 0's.

I don't have/play any other games online except Forza 6. Is there anyway that I can get my xbox to show the correct status that is listed on enforcement.xbox.com?
#556 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:14:24 PM(UTC)
Hello,

It has become very frustrating to many gamers including myself of this ongoing issue where many randomly get disconnected from the server while racing or waiting for the race to start. This issue rarely occurred on other Forza titles that I've played (Horizon, Horizon 2 and Motorsport 4) which begs me to question: What did you do to the servers to make it so bad? How has it not been fixed after several months of the issue arising?
I must note that I am Australian - and servers may not cover that area well - but when you have a particularly large group in various parts of the world having these issues then something must be wrong; and it to many it looks like you have done nothing but put a useless guide to 'try' and help those having the issue.

Overall, it appears your servers need a bit of an upgrade ;)

From your avid gamer,
A FlyingBigfoot
#557 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 9:39:52 AM(UTC)
I am still not able to connect to multiplayer. I have a connection over 90mbps and a ping loss of less than 89miliseconds. I get "unable to get server data" message every time. Living in Canada. Seems like turn 10 servers still having issues up north.
#558 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 5:55:51 PM(UTC)
Having an issue since last night can connect to unlimited drift lobbies but it wont find any rwd drift sessions. the power company came and did some line work and everything reset, worked fine for a few hours and now i have this issue. will try reboot everything and see if its got some kind of nat issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#559 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:23:42 AM(UTC)
Still can't play multiplayer and I don't get the error messages listed in the post. Mine is "failed to find game session", no matter how many times I try. There was a brief window when I could play multiplayer fine, so it can't be my connection, but that was months ago and no joy since.
#560 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:59:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Plumjellybaby Go to Quoted Post
Still can't play multiplayer and I don't get the error messages listed in the post. Mine is "failed to find game session", no matter how many times I try. There was a brief window when I could play multiplayer fine, so it can't be my connection, but that was months ago and no joy since.

The list of possible causes are legio and believe me chances are always there that it can be your internet connection due to changes and updates or even firmware updates from your ISP or router manufacturer that you as the end user are seldom aware of. Be it as it may, can you give more detail of your own system ex do you use wi fi or cable, are the ports on your router opened, did you try a hard reset, what is your latancy/ping reading, what country are you in, do you meet the minimum specs prescribed by XB for MP on download speed etc. The more info you give, the better the chances for assistance.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#561 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 7:53:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LoveShack72 Go to Quoted Post
I'm now getting the message: "Disconnected from server" whenever I try to join any online lobbies. I only play online so this is really frustrating. Will this ever get fixed?

I'm also getting disconnected from lobbies a lot. I know my connection is fine so idk why it keeps happening. It started happening last week and now I can hardly play an hour in a lobby without being booted. It's especially frustrating when I get booted while I'm leading in a race.
#562 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 5:16:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post

If you see these error messages: "Failed to acquire server data" or "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server" it may indicate an issue with your router or home network configuration. For help please go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/forza-motorsport-6-info, select “Lag or poor performance in multiplayer games” and follow the provided troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for continuing to report these issues.

Brian

So, I go to that link, and there is no option about Lag or Poor performance in Multiplayer games. Has this been updated?
#563 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 1:03:39 AM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

I am having troubles with the ForzaRC in Leagues. After around 3 min of loading after I select the S1W2 option I get an error code saying: "Failed to find a game session." Now, my internet connection is fairly average but I can play standard multiplayer and rivals just fine along with multiplayer in other games so I doubt this is a connection issue, but in anycase, I'm in Australia and my Xbox is hooked up through Wi-Fi. I have signed up on ESL and am pretty sure everything is right but I am fairly new to the Forza online community so I don't really know if it's right. I don't know if I'm posting in the right place but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by user Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:19:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#564 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:11:49 PM(UTC)
I dont know what has changed but multiplayer is now working for me after years of having this issue, I did temporarily turn on upnp on my router to confirm if Forza was requesting any extra ports then the default UDP 3074 (it was not) but it still looks to be working after turning off upnp and defaulting to the manual port forwarding of UDP port 3074 .

Anthony
#565 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 10:58:40 PM(UTC)
Yeah I don't know what's up with it. I had never really used leagues before and only used multiplayer every now and again and it worked fine. I tried again last night and it wouldn't even let me use multiplayer. I don't know what's up with it. I hope I can get it fixed before the last Round of the ForzaRC, I really want a shot at that GT- **** Phase III. Out of curiosity, to you have to win anything to recieve the car or just participate in a race in leagues?
 1 user liked this post.
#566 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 3:46:20 AM(UTC)
I am disgusted by the Forza customer support. I think this is an absolute joke. I've been to the Xbox customer support website and they have just redirected me to Turn 10 who tell me to go here, then they send me to a forum website full of other people in the same situation as me and then they just leave me here. What is this? I mean I sent Turn 10 an email and they sent me an auto-reply telling me that they're too busy. They didn't even say that they'd get back to me, they're just too busy. This is a disgrace. And the forum itself is rubbish. Every post I send has to be checked by a moderator for some reason because apparently I've done something wrong and have had to have my only 3 posts ever posted to this website checked over by a moderator. And they done a terrible job of it too. I mentioned the GT- **** XY Phase III Falcon in my post and they blockled out the **** XY part. I'm sorry but are you offended by my correct punctuation? Because none of your "moderators" are any good at it. Hahahaha, they'll probably block what I just wrote anyway. I'm very disappointed, I understand that it may take even a couple days to give me a hand and I'm OK with that, but the ForzaRC week 3 is about to wind up and I'm not even gonna get a shot at any of the prizes.

Edited by user Friday, August 26, 2016 4:57:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#567 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 4:01:49 PM(UTC)
I can not connect to any Forza 5 or 6 MP Lobbys, its not even showing other peoples paint designs when buying a new car Please help me fix this.
#568 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 10:40:32 AM(UTC)
Good night.
I have the same problem.
I get the message in the multiplayer "error getting data from the server (en español - error al obtener los datos del servidor)"

We need a solution, please.
#569 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:06:55 PM(UTC)
I am getting various failure to connect errors when I try to play online multiplayer. I can access liveries and tunes and play other games. Any help?
#570 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 12:12:37 PM(UTC)
I have been getting numerous failure to connect errors for almost a week when I try to play forza 6 online multiplayer. I can access liveries and tunes as well as play other games online. Any help?
 1 user liked this post.
#571 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:57:34 PM(UTC)
I fixed my issue "Disconnected from server" when I "Cleared" the "Alternate MAC address" under Advanced settings in the Network settings of my Xbox one.
#572 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 9:31:56 AM(UTC)
After taking a 4-5 month hiatus from 6 I picked it back up last week. They've apparently broken this game even more severely since I got sick of it and did the hiatus. Really blows my mind. I run 36.97mb down and 6.73mb up with a ping of 31ms. Fastest internet I've ever had by about 28mb. And this game I used to absolutely love has absolutely refused to say anything other than forza servers unavailable for the last 3 hours. I'm absolutely apocalyptically livid with you T10. Not that it hurts your feelings. If I was a rich man I'd literally attempt to sue you just to waste some of your profits on legal fees and keep a little out of your pockets. 😡
Sincerely,
Brian Schellski
Don't be a jerk😎👍🏻
(Driving since 2009)
#573 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:11:49 AM(UTC)
Getting message servers are not available in the uk here internet is fine, ive tried all my gamertags without success.... all other games are playing fine.

any help would be appreciated t10.
 1 user liked this post.
#574 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:38:49 AM(UTC)
Same here - "servers unavailable at the moment" for last hour. Must be some issues as none of those on my friendlist are on MP, leagues or private lobby. Hang in there.

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#575 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 10:41:41 AM(UTC)
I'm under the assumption that the servers are down temporarily to add the new Lamborghini Huracan GT3 in some form, whether as a rivals event or a standard car purchase.
24 Pages<<21222324PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error