24 Pages<<2021222324PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#526 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2016 8:14:39 AM(UTC)
I haven't been able to get online on F6, like several people apparently, since launch. No problems whatsoever getting on F5 or FH2, only F6. Seems like nothing is being done about this? You're making hard for me to justify spending $100+ on the next game.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#527 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:17:29 AM(UTC)
Best thing we can do for now is add friends or set up a time with our current Xbox Live friends to have a go in a private lobby.

Same boat here - all other Forza games work fine except 6. In 6, I can invite people to private lobbies and join private lobbies, do rivals etc. connect to MP, but when it says "joining lobby", I always get a "failed to join game session" message. Always. No matter what league, class or lobby it is.

I have already tried clearing Alternate MAC and Persistent storage multiple times. I've hard resetted my console twice along with resetting the router. I've tried to do it wireless and wired. Nothing works. NAT is always Open.

If this is indeed an internet issue for some people then how come other games run flawlessly in MP including F5 and H2?

This is 100% a T10 issue and I do not understand why they are being lazy and/or reluctant to resolve it so that it works for EVERYBODY.

Can someone from the dev team at least let us know they are working on a solution? Never getting Xbox Live Gold again. My main reason for getting the X1 was Forza. Now I'm having regrets.

Edited by user Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:26:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#528 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 10:04:29 AM(UTC)
I would just like to apologize for saying in another post that there seems to be no response to these continued connection problems. Frustration can make us a little blind I guess.

Thank you and hope the problem is found soon.
#529 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:26:55 PM(UTC)
2nd time posting 'multiplayer is currently unavailable' its been well over 2 months since I've been able to play multiplayer,so this needs to be fixed or i will be forced to sell the game...step it up turn 10
#530 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2016 7:20:42 PM(UTC)
I see there are a lot of the same complaint here... I have never been able to play the Porsche league races. Any time I try to join g the lobby (for instance, right now trying to join the 'Porsche Supercar League') I get an error message:
Failed to find a game session.

I haven't found anything helpful for solving this issue on the forums. I've tried restarting my Xbox and logging out /in to xbl without any change. What do I do? Is the Porsche league multi-player not active?
#531 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:09:22 PM(UTC)
My multiplayer still does not work since last year October. I have added som of you guys but I am so fed up . It seems we are being ignored well I'm being moderated haha . But anyway I hope they find a fix for this issue in this year.
#532 Posted : Saturday, April 16, 2016 9:45:52 AM(UTC)
My world of tanks works good forza fast & furious works ok. Forza horizon on xbox 360 works - forza 6 -- always says disconnected from the server. So no achievements and the game is super lame after having played all the tracks and just doing the career stuff. Please let me know how to fix this or what the return process is.

Thanks
#533 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2016 11:14:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,

We are aware that a number of players are experiencing issues with multiplayer in Forza Motorsport 6. This can include server connectivity issues, inability to load multiplayer match lists, and other issues. I want to let you know that Turn 10 is investigating all cases that have been reported, whether via Twitter, in this FM6 Support forum, or elsewhere. As we continue to investigate, I wanted to provide some very general guidelines that I'm hoping will help some of you.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to get server list" or "Failed to get match server list," this means that we did not find any datacenters under our current latency limit for ensuring a quality multiplayer experience. We are aware of this issue that some players are running into and are currently investigating.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to acquire server data" or "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server" it may indicate an issue with your router or home network configuration. For help please go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/forza-motorsport-6-info, select “Lag or poor performance in multiplayer games” and follow the provided troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for continuing to report these issues.

Brian
Posted 7month's ago? What's changed then? absolutely nothing,so much for the concern,they've done nothing about the connection issue's at all,what a load of rubbish...

#534 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:12:19 AM(UTC)
Getting failed to load message then game freezes on main menu screen ( blue gt screen ). Then game will not load . Have re-installed and some hard reset and play ofline but to no avail .
#535 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 1:47:12 AM(UTC)
This is indeed sad. That since early access launches South African players are unable to connect to public lobbies and leagues. Spending this amount of my on a game that it's main focus is for social gaming cannot be filled is utter bull. Yes, we can create a private lobby but how are we suppose to find more players if it's online yourself and 2 others. Why must we scout hundreds of forums including this one in order to find local gamertags? Please, don't tell me to connect Xbox support because this issue lies with you Turn10. I have personally done my research including port forwarding which in fact helps all the other games including FM5 and HR2 but just not Forza 6.

Currently, South African forza players is scraping the bottom of the barrel and soon will be extinct. Loss of interest, Loss of sponsorships.

So I say this continue ignoring us, what goes around come around.

PS: Forza 4 and Forza 5 physics feel real unlike forza 6.
#536 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 10:47:41 PM(UTC)
I too am having this problem now daily
Seahawktown206
#537 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 12:52:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JJ xD84 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NCD1 GrimReefer Go to Quoted Post
I live in North Dakota and am above the ping. I have excellent high speed cable internet. Don't blame us for your problems T10. Looking forward to a weekend of not being able to play a $100 game.

Also from North Dakota and having the same issue since the 10th of this month. Next time do an open beta...

It's a shame because I love racing games but I'm having the same issue here.
#538 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:16:12 PM(UTC)
Atrocious connection with Forza 6 last week.

Trying to connect to multiplayer? Can't connect.
Trying to find a lobby? Can't find.
Ready to start a race? Sent back to the lobby.
Finally in the race? Disconnected during the race.
Looking for a design? Servers not available.
Looking for a setup? After scrolling the first 4-5 results, the rest are unavailable.
#539 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2016 6:53:29 PM(UTC)
No multiplayer for me either. I did get on for three races about five or six weeks ago but nothing since. "Disconnected from server" every time.
#540 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:32:44 PM(UTC)
i´de played this game online since the ultimate-edition prereleleasetime. i mostly could play online without any problems but now! since yesterday i couldnt start any multiplayerloby
nice update!
#541 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:12:03 AM(UTC)
My multiplayer is still not working since last year . I am so fed up with this rubbish. You release awesome content and then we can't use it in multiplayer . We have to create our own leagus to keep ourselves occupied with a broken game. It's like getting a RC car for Christmas and not getting batteries with it . Just fix what is broken. It worked for a short period when I bought the game and then it just stopped letting me online and it's definitely Turn 10 /Forza .
#542 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 3:13:34 AM(UTC)
This is ridiculous. A great game when it works but that's not all the time. Ready to throw it away and buy something decent. Multiplayer and connecting leagues does not work.

1 user liked this post.
#543 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 5:15:51 AM(UTC)
Is this issue ever going to get fixed???? sometimes I can get online, but mostly cannot, it is getting annoying now
 1 user liked this post.
#544 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 1:26:53 PM(UTC)
Hey all,

Yesterday this started happening to me, after I installed the remaining car packs (meguiars, etc..) I could no longer connect to MP lobbies, but could still race in rivals mode.

After attempting several changes with my router, none of them worked so I reverted back to my routers original settings as I previously was able to connect, in using those settings. I gave up last night and just shut my xbox one down for the night. Came home from work today started my xbone up, issue still persisting. Finally I thought I'd try unplugging the ethernet cable and connecting via wifi, went to the wireless connection screen to enter my wifi password but was too lazy to enter it (wish I was kidding). I then hit 'go offline' under settings, plugged the ethernet cable back in, went back online,, restarted the xbone and was able to successfully connect to a F6 MP server...

TL:DR - Goto settings, Unplug ethernet cable, goto wireless settings, click 'go offline'. Plug ethernet cable back in, go back online, restart xbone, pray 4 success.
 1 user liked this post.
#545 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:02:30 PM(UTC)
To Turn 10, this is not good business for your company not to inform or address your customers with information regarding "your server issues". Plenty of fans and costumers of your brand deserve compensation or an explanation regarding your technical difficulties as soon as it occurs. This is the only gaming company that conducts business this way and has no consequences for their disregard to relay prompt information pertaining to it's technical difficulties. This is subject for punitive damages. TURN 10, you collect money paid in full for your product and ongoing DLC so the least you could do is uphold what services should be and are promised upon transaction.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:18:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#546 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:19:21 PM(UTC)
I was finally able to connect to a lobby after about 10 tries, waiting a few minutes each time. I'm guessing that 3 of us that were in the lobby were searching the same league at the same time and we created a lobby? Would be nice if there are no lobbies to connect to, it would just take 1 person to create a new lobby so atleast they can have it open ready for others to join. Can we get league ratings reset or degrade after a time and have separate ratings for oval or road?

Edited by user Thursday, June 29, 2017 3:02:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#547 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 9:38:17 PM(UTC)
Having aweful connection issues today T10

Yes my nat is open.
Sincerely,
Brian Schellski
Don't be a jerk😎👍🏻
(Driving since 2009)
 1 user liked this post.
#548 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:46:17 AM(UTC)
Hello,

Is there anyone from T10 who can help us with this?
#549 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:21:30 AM(UTC)
ARGH! So it has been 9 months and still NO improvement? I have solid connectivity and can play multi-player games BUT NOT FORZA6! I have spent 30 minutes attempting to repeatedly sign into multiplayer to no avail. Can someone at FORZA please address this issue! It's bad enough having to wait - especially for NASCAR - for races to finish, but now you cannot even get into a lobby to race. Big price for the game and expansion packs and you cannot even play. Pretty poor value !
#550 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 7:42:06 PM(UTC)
Same problem as everyone else: Failed to acquire server data. Very frustrating as I can play Horizon 2 online without any problems. Tried going offline and online again, restarting the router, removing my profile from my Xbone, clearing the alternative Mac address and still not working.
24 Pages<<2021222324PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error