24 Pages<<1920212223>>PrevNext
#501 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 3:03:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post
Back to "failed to find a game session" last night and early this morning.
I get the same error. but today I was able to go to the race and then I was disconnected. I do not know what to do . developers ignore. Forza 5 and fh2 work normally

Edited by user Friday, February 26, 2016 3:04:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#502 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 1:54:54 PM(UTC)
"is it possible that you were banned/suspended for a week for crashing online or similar"

I wondered the same so i asked about it in another thread and was told that if i was banned i would've been notified; there's no messages or anything telling me i was banned so i assume not.
#503 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 11:52:06 PM(UTC)
Back to "failed to find a game session" last night and early this morning.
Hey. I found a strange solution to our problem . I was able to join the players with whom he played hours earlier. Now the only problem is that the random Join the race , played by these players
#504 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 1:38:39 AM(UTC)
Still getting the "failed to find game session" message since start of the lamo league. Looks like I'm gonna miss out on the first league livery prize. Sighhhh

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#505 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 8:17:30 AM(UTC)
If i want to start multiplayer i get the following error: "Failed to start multiplayer. Multiplayer is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Been getting this all day, can someone help me??
 1 user liked this post.
#506 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 8:03:26 PM(UTC)
I finally went out bought FM6 today along with a 1 year live gold subscription so I could play multiplayer. I wish I would've known about these issues before throwing away my money. I'm getting nothing but the "failed to acquire server data" error. Ping is 41ms and speed is clocking at 23.67Mbps over wifi. The Xbox is hardwired so I know that's running even faster. Not cool and definitely not happy.
#507 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 10:03:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BetaDnB Go to Quoted Post
I finally went out bought FM6 today along with a 1 year live gold subscription so I could play multiplayer. I wish I would've known about these issues before throwing away my money. I'm getting nothing but the "failed to acquire server data" error. Ping is 41ms and speed is clocking at 23.67Mbps over wifi. The Xbox is hardwired so I know that's running even faster. Not cool and definitely not happy.

Had the same message a few weeks ago and it was not a T10 problem. Turned out to be my ISP doing an upgrade which left my NAT as Strict without me knowing it. Hard reset on both XBox and router solved that issue. Since then I check everything regularly. Do however have another connection problem though, keep on getting the "failed to find game session" message. Had this a few months ago, but upgrading my internet and opening all ports solved that. Can't find a solution this time though. Makes me worried about getting the required liveries for the lambo season 2 series.

Edited by user Sunday, March 6, 2016 10:13:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#508 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 11:27:28 PM(UTC)

Had the same message a few weeks ago and it was not a T10 problem. Turned out to be my ISP doing an upgrade which left my NAT as Strict without me knowing it. Hard reset on both XBox and router solved that issue. Since then I check everything regularly. Do however have another connection problem though, keep on getting the "failed to find game session" message. Had this a few months ago, but upgrading my internet and opening all ports solved that. Can't find a solution this time though. Makes me worried about getting the required liveries for the lambo season 2 series.

i've seen several suggestions thorugh out this thread, not sure if any will help you though...i have the same issues as you . very rarely can get straight into a lobby

disable IPsec in router...i havent tried it , basically not sure where to find it

Go to settings > network > change DNS (8.8.8.8) and (8.8.4.4)....something else i havent tried

appparently you can get in by joining someone else that is already playing but with leagues you need to be in the same league

this is what seems to work for me though
Go to Settings -> Network Settings -> Advanced settings ->Alternate MAC Address -> Clear

Clear it and your Xbox One will restart and you should be able to play Multiplayer after that.

but once i leave a lobby ( to get away from crashers ) i generally need to do it all again to find another
 1 user liked this post.
#509 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 12:00:21 AM(UTC)
Thanks talby. I will try the Mac thing again. Made a summary for myself of all the suggestions I could find on the forum to solve the issue. Tried them all the previous time I had this issue a few months ago and eventually solved it on suggestion from Snowowl to forward the ports and by big upgrading of my internet. After that I very seldom had a problem playing leagues untill last week with the start of the lambo league. This time round nothing I try seems to work though, though I passed on the IPsec thing (no clue how to) and the alternate MAC. Will try the latter again. Problem is most of these solutions are very IPS and/or router subjected, so what work for some does'nt work for others. Will keep on trying though. Thanks for trying to help.

#510 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 3:26:57 AM(UTC)
I am still getting this message since last year. I thought that the Porsche DLC patch would fix the issue but it did not. I am so tired of this . At least Project cars Multiplayer works. Come on fix it please .
#511 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 1:07:39 PM(UTC)
Please t10 sort this out ive not been able to play online after getting the porshe pack
now all I get when I try multiplayer is ( failed to acuire server data )
Ive tryed all the advice on hear to sort it out but to no avail Fm5 and Fh2 with all my other games work but not fm6 please someone help
#512 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 1:19:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

i've seen several suggestions thorugh out this thread, not sure if any will help you though...i have the same issues as you . very rarely can get straight into a lobby

disable IPsec in router...i havent tried it , basically not sure where to find it

Go to settings > network > change DNS (8.8.8.8) and (8.8.4.4)....something else i havent tried

appparently you can get in by joining someone else that is already playing but with leagues you need to be in the same league

Go to Settings -> Network Settings -> Advanced settings ->Alternate MAC Address -> Clear

Clear it and your Xbox One will restart and you should be able to play Multiplayer after that.

but once i leave a lobby ( to get away from crashers ) i generally need to do it all again to find another

I can't find anything about IPsec anywhere in my router info or in any of the settings area. The good news is clearing the alternate MAC address worked. I played a race, left the lobby then got right into another lobby. I have to leave so I'm about to shut down (sleep) the system. We'll see what happens when I return.
#513 Posted : Monday, March 7, 2016 4:08:05 PM(UTC)

This worked for me. I didn't actually go in and play multiplayer though, I just wanted to make sure I was still in the top 50% in leagues.
#514 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 4:57:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

This worked for me. I didn't actually go in and play multiplayer though, I just wanted to make sure I was still in the top 50% in leagues.

Thanks mate. Gonna try that for the new Lambo league starting the 9th. Too late for me to get anywhere in the first week Lambo league. Thanks.

#515 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:07:08 AM(UTC)
Clearing the alternate MAC address worked for me all night without a problem. I haven't tried again today nor have I fully shutdown the system. I think I'll try a shutdown when I get home from work and see what happens. I have to see what all these leagues are about too apparently.
#516 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:52:56 AM(UTC)
Clearing the alternate MAC address worked for me all night without a problem. .
I do not usually play Forza online as I just don't need the grief in my life. That said I needed to play in the Lambo League and had the problem getting on a server. Ddi the above mentioned Clear Alt MAC address and it worked like a charm for me.

Edited by user Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:53:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#517 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2016 1:29:28 PM(UTC)
This issue is known since at least 5 months and you still haven't found a fix?!

I got to play like 2 races today 2 hours ago but now it says 'connection to server lost' again at every try. my xbox says NAT is open and multiplayer should be working. so the problem is on your side.

i guess i am not going to buy any forza again when i don't even have a working multiplayer.
#518 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:27:37 PM(UTC)
When I try to find a lobby in A class, most of the time it fails to connect to any....OR it finds one,....with ONE or ZERO opponents in it. Even if try for another 5 to 10 minutes, I'm still getting connected to the very same lobby.
BUT if 2 seconds later, I go to my friends list, select one who is playing at FM6 online and choose the option to join the same race, I am magically connected to his A class session. In which there is a good amount of players, at least 15 or 20!!

It's always like this.

Edited by user Monday, March 14, 2016 8:05:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#519 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2016 11:04:57 AM(UTC)
Tried the "clear Mac" thing, but still get the same message - failed to find a game session. Really getting worried now for Season 2 of the Lamborghini SF challenge if I cannot do the league races.

#520 Posted : Sunday, March 20, 2016 2:05:22 AM(UTC)
Turn 10?/Microsoft

Today is March 20, 2016 still no multiplayer possible!
Bought X Box One and Forza 6 during September 2015, still cannot access multiplayer!
Tried all the help and leads in forums and you name it, still no luck!
How is it possible in this era where technology is supposed to make life easier not not frustrate you?

Edited by user Sunday, March 20, 2016 2:06:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#521 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2016 2:30:31 PM(UTC)
I may have posted here before but multiplayer connectivity problems have returned, but now I have access problems with rivals mode and the tuning and paint design shops. I test the multiplayer connectivity in settings and everything comes back good.
#522 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:00:42 AM(UTC)
I have been having this problem for the last few weeks, it always seemed to be okay previously but with the odd random fail.

I now have to go to settings and restart console, after this I can get into league lobbies okay until next time. I then have to repeat the same restart console process, this problem needs to be identified and fixed.
#523 Posted: : Thursday, March 24, 2016 1:58:23 AM(UTC)
Still having problems.... Uk, every other game I have works fine...
#524 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 3:40:20 AM(UTC)
Wednesday March 23, Tx, USA. Could not see downloadable tunes when I hit (A) button to search for tunes. When I tried to join Leagues it said Forza Servers are not available. Five hours later around 10pm I was able to join. This seems to occur more often but then again February and March I have increased game play online-multiplayer. Its not my router or internet (Xfinity Blast) as I use direct connect thru cat cable no wifi.
#525 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 8:26:41 AM(UTC)
Xbox is just doodoo got xbox live gold and everything can't entre parties, online loobbies it even says it's all connected and ready to play online go to do it tells me to f off same with party chat join the party keeps me in it but goes into like a random mute and mutes everyone
24 Pages<<1920212223>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error