24 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#401 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:38:27 AM(UTC)
This issue is now previlant even in private lobbies. Get your act together t10. fm6 is really starting to make me feel like xb1 was a mistake
www.2old4forza.com fanatec wheel user: Podium DD1, CS V3 inverted pedals, CS V1.5 shifter, CS V1.5 hand brake
#402 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:57:24 PM(UTC)
I have really enjoyed this game for days now, putting in 30+ hours in less than a week. Then I decided that I was ready for online play....what a huge disappointment this game is. MS support was zero help. First they said there was no issues with the game, then I said I had found this forum post and they said their "engineers are working on the issue right now". So they lied to me. This game cannot maintain a stable multiplayer connection. What a shame. This will be my last forza game if it's not fixed in the next couple of days.
 1 user liked this post.
#403 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 11:10:07 AM(UTC)
Same here, I've had ALL the disconnection issues
BUT now game won't even load past the start screen
I took back my old disc to shop and got a brand new one which they opened in front of me.
I got them to check it on the shop console and it worked fine.
Got home uninstalled the game then loaded new game disk and still same problem

LOADING ERROR
come back later and try again

I can't even play the game now
Spent 4hrs with Microsoft support doing all sorts to try to fix it
Even done factory reset and removed my on line profile
MIcro soft said they couldn't do any more to help me and told me to contact turn 10
But after reading all the posts about issues, I'm not gonna hold my breath
I've been playing forza since the game first appeared almost 10YRS and have to agree with all on here
I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED with this and the lack oF support regarding these issue's
PLEASE sort it out
#404 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:59:20 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I 'm in the same boat as everyone else. I have no problem with rivals and no problem with on-line games on my PC or PS4 so my internet is fine. I have other on-line racing options on my PC so getting on-line with forza hasn't been critical but I still want to try it. (I haven't tried to play any other games on my xbox multiplayer but I doubt it's an xbox one issue.)
#405 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 6:07:54 AM(UTC)
Two weeks now that I can't connect to Leagues and get a message each time "failed to find a game session".

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#406 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 11:05:33 AM(UTC)
I have a screaming fast connection yet I get disconnected from almost every multiplayer match. Low ping, high upload and download speeds, and low packet loss. Definitely not on my end.
#407 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 1:22:21 PM(UTC)
I'm still experiencing frequent disconnects, too. My ping times are in the 12-18ms range and my download speeds vary from 70-140Mbps. Upstream speeds are consistently 5.25Mbps.

Forza is a ton of fun for me, so I still feel like I got my $100 worth, but I hope Turn 10's engineers are working on this problem.
#408 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 4:05:33 PM(UTC)
Two weeks I have difficulty to connect Leagues and get a message each time "failed to find a game session".
Thank you
#409 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 5:45:45 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone i know this has been an on going issue but every time I try to play Forza 6 none of the online stuff works. Message center nore multiplayer. It just keeps saying "feature unavailable".
Im in the caribbean region on the island of Aruba. Every other game works perfectly. I've tried all solutions others have mentioned here. Can someone help me? This is getting very annoying. No online functions work at all this includes getting designs, rivals, and DLC content. I have no connection to Forza servers at all. Turn 10 can you please fix this Thanks.

Side note the January update did not solve this problem.
#410 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:22:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LeoniMarco63 Go to Quoted Post
Two weeks I have difficulty to connect Leagues and get a message each time "failed to find a game session".
Thank you

Getting that same message for the last two weeks too.

(From South Africa - worked perfectly before)

#411 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 10:14:03 AM(UTC)
: ((
#412 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:40:58 PM(UTC)
Like many others, i was getting frequently disconnected from multiplayer lobbies. This would always be about 5 secs after the race start - a number of cars always sat on the grid as I pulled away.

Since the update, although I'm still getting disconnects they now appear to happen mid-race or towards the end of the race.

This happening to anyone else?

1 user liked this post.
#413 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:42:53 PM(UTC)
Hi T10

I haven't been able to get into the multiplayer for 3 days now. I can upload tunes and designs, and get rewards. All the games work on my xbox live account. I try to join the league races and it goes through it loading and then just spins and get "disconnected from the server"

I was hoping the update would remedy the problem but it didn't.

Any help would be appreciated ,

Thank you, Liam

UPDATE: I unplugged the console and rebooted it. I was able to get into the league races. All seemed ok. Im went back to race again and I can't get into league/multiplayer races again, except this time I get message that says "failed to acquire server data" I still can load/download tunes and designs etc.

Any help would be great

Thank you

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:28:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#414 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 3:01:25 AM(UTC)
i'm really struggling with being disconnected when im in a private lobby with my friends and i just want to be assured it being fixed by T10
#415 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 5:55:56 AM(UTC)
Here are the words from T10 in the January update.

''As you might notice, one of the fixes below addresses an issue involving multiplayer disconnects, something that has been a continued problem for some players in Forza 6. The below fix is aimed at addressing one particular issue (dealing with MP disconnects when a player engages with the UI during the session countdown). However, apart from this fix, we recognize that there are additional multiplayer disconnect issues in the game. We continue working hard to identify, investigate, and address these various issues.

If you are having multiplayer connection issues, you can help our ongoing effort to find solutions by reporting these issues, either on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or via the Forza Forums (specifically this thread in the FM6 Support sub-thread). As always, the more detail you can provide us in your post, the better (including your region, ISP, type of connection, modem/firmware, etc.) Thanks for helping us continue to track down these issues and, as always, thanks for being part of the Forza community.''

So of u guys who can deliver this information it would be great. instead of: please fix it, if not I won't be buying the game anymore.. that don't help at all if u guys still want to play the game.
I have no clue about ISP,modem etc.. so im not in good help.. any info I can give is that it is happening to me to and I'm living in Norway. so this is kind of world wide.

Edited by user Thursday, January 7, 2016 5:56:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#416 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:37:08 AM(UTC)
I do not have great Internet at the moment. I get on average about 4megs down and only 0.5 up. I have been able to play with not too many issues but today it will not even let me in a game. This is more annoying as I just purchased the vip membership a couple of days ago and now cannot use it. I was going to buy the car pass as well but am now reevaluating whether it is worth it with all the disconnects, no server data/failed to join and general lag and buggy-ness. I have ordered fibre and it will be switched on next week but reading through this thread I am not getting my hopes up.
#417 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2016 6:56:17 PM(UTC)
I just want to say that the Patch fixed all of my disconnect issues. Before the patch I would be disconnected almost every 3 or 4 races on a bad night but always at least two or three for the evening. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
JJ
#418 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 8:48:54 AM(UTC)
I would also like to note that the January update seems to have fixed my issues of getting disconnected, lobbies being dumped, etc. I still have minor issues every once in a while but nothing even remotely close to what was going on for us before. So thank you T10.

Having said that, letting your fanbase and, more importantly, paying customers go for months without even a public acknowledgement of such a huge issue or a "we know about it; we're working on it" is bad, bad PR and customer service. I'm still on the fence whether I will continue paying for Forza products in the future.

As a business owner myself, my customers would skin me alive if I pulled stuff like that.
 1 user liked this post.
#419 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 10:27:24 PM(UTC)
The patch has not fixxed my issues, I have spent the entire night disconnecting from league lobbies without even being able to start a race. Very sad.
#420 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 2:23:18 AM(UTC)
So far since the update, I've seen no disconnects at the beginning of a race, however mid-race disconnects continue......had 2 or 3 of these tonight. Also, exceptionally long load times after the lobby countdown to when the race begins continue.

Mid race disconnect after Jan update....going along then disconnected.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2ouUGLGwbA
#421 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:11:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GamerBlades Go to Quoted Post
Here are the words from T10 in the January update.

''As you might notice, one of the fixes below addresses an issue involving multiplayer disconnects, something that has been a continued problem for some players in Forza 6. The below fix is aimed at addressing one particular issue (dealing with MP disconnects when a player engages with the UI during the session countdown). However, apart from this fix, we recognize that there are additional multiplayer disconnect issues in the game. We continue working hard to identify, investigate, and address these various issues.

If you are having multiplayer connection issues, you can help our ongoing effort to find solutions by reporting these issues, either on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or via the Forza Forums (specifically this thread in the FM6 Support sub-thread). As always, the more detail you can provide us in your post, the better (including your region, ISP, type of connection, modem/firmware, etc.) Thanks for helping us continue to track down these issues and, as always, thanks for being part of the Forza community.''

So of u guys who can deliver this information it would be great. instead of: please fix it, if not I won't be buying the game anymore.. that don't help at all if u guys still want to play the game.
I have no clue about ISP,modem etc.. so im not in good help.. any info I can give is that it is happening to me to and I'm living in Norway. so this is kind of world wide.

Can we stick Brian's quote into the OP please and update the thread title?

On a side note I have noticed far fewer League disconnects since the Update. In fact I think the only disconnects I've seen at all this week were due to my own connection dropping out momentarily.
#422 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2016 9:39:02 AM(UTC)
Every single day I gave connection trouble getting online
Now u need to do the clear cache before I attempt to have a game
So to fed up with this issue
#423 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:26:31 AM(UTC)
Dying to do some league racing again, as both the "P" class and Can Am's are my favourite class, but just can't connect for about 3 weeks now. "Failed to find a game session is all I get. Holding biiiig thumbs this will be resolved during the week.

#424 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 10:16:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Liam286 Go to Quoted Post
Hi T10

I haven't been able to get into the multiplayer for 3 days now. I can upload tunes and designs, and get rewards. All the games work on my xbox live account. I try to join the league races and it goes through it loading and then just spins and get "disconnected from the server"

I have now been having the same issue all week-end.

Why post about the id are on their website making out that the issues are resolved when it's blatantly not true?
#425 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2016 1:39:39 PM(UTC)
Well I just got Forza 6 a few days ago and I have tried consistently the past few few days to simply connect to a multiplayer lobby and have been unable to do that so I am assuming that the patch did not correct anything for me. My internet connection is fast enough and my network is configured to allow my XBox One to do everything that it needs to do.
24 Pages<<1516171819>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error