24 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:21:32 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,

We are aware that a number of players are experiencing issues with multiplayer in Forza Motorsport 6. This can include server connectivity issues, inability to load multiplayer match lists, and other issues. I want to let you know that Turn 10 is investigating all cases that have been reported, whether via Twitter, in this FM6 Support forum, or elsewhere. As we continue to investigate, I wanted to provide some very general guidelines that I'm hoping will help some of you.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to get server list" or "Failed to get match server list," this means that we did not find any datacenters under our current latency limit for ensuring a quality multiplayer experience. We are aware of this issue that some players are running into and are currently investigating.

If you see these error messages: "Failed to acquire server data" or "Failed to connect to server" or "Disconnected from server" it may indicate an issue with your router or home network configuration. For help please go to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/forza-motorsport-6-info, select “Lag or poor performance in multiplayer games” and follow the provided troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for continuing to report these issues.

Brian

Edited by user Monday, January 11, 2016 2:17:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:13:38 PM(UTC)
I want to thank the people at turn 10 for working hard at resolving the issues with fm6 and I hope you get the multiplayer sorted soon also thank you for getting my racing wheel to work on fm6 again thank you!.
krz2
 4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 6:26:24 AM(UTC)
Multiplayer not work here.

Message here is: ""Multiplayer is not available at this time."
All other games work perfectly!

Already I uninstalled and re-installed Forza 6 several times.

My connection is 120Mb
I bought the ultimate version, to play before (early access), and the multiplayer never worked. :(

All my friends play multiplayer.
 6 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 9:25:13 AM(UTC)
A beta would have saved us from this. Paid $100 and can't play online for over a week. Pathetic. Come on gents.
 6 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 10:38:44 AM(UTC)
So what exactly is this "latency limit" right now? Will i be forced to use a VPN server just to get past this , clearly, absurd limit ? If the requirement is to have a sub 100ms latency, then you better write this on the box, because there's no way in hell i will get my ping that low while not living in the US.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 10:39:47 AM(UTC)
I contac xbox live .. the problem is turn 10 forza 6 no conecte Multiplayer ....
 5 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 11:15:35 AM(UTC)
I live in North Dakota and am above the ping. I have excellent high speed cable internet. Don't blame us for your problems T10. Looking forward to a weekend of not being able to play a $100 game.
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:44:01 PM(UTC)
I'm curious as to this latency limit, my last check I was at 87 ms. How low does it have to be?
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:05:54 PM(UTC)
hi i am glad to hear you are working on this issue, this is what i am getting

"Multiplayer is not available at this time"

All my other games work perfectly. i have both Xbox One and PS4 with no other problems

i hope you can fix it soon
chris

Edited by user Friday, September 18, 2015 2:06:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:18:02 PM(UTC)
Getting "failed to get matched server list"
 8 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:28:19 PM(UTC)
This is getting absolutely ridiculous ... Stop blaming out connection for your game issues . If I would of known if need a super duper internet connection I wouldn't of bought the game . I can play every other game fine it's not my connection .
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:50:45 AM(UTC)
I havn't even been able to get into a muliplayer game,what i get is "starting multiplayer"and the after a couple of seconds"failed to start multiplayer" :(
 3 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 5:16:30 AM(UTC)
how we ( italy ) can have less than 150ms ping if our server ( europe ) is so far?? in italya if i check on our server for test i have less than 20ms .. with xbox server around 170ms / 200ms ... i've 25mb download and 1 mb upload but the ping, for the xbox server distance, cant be improved...
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 7:29:38 AM(UTC)
Hi Brian (Mechberg), so who or where do i message someone to help me out with this issue with multiplayer. "Failed to get match server list."

I'm Currently in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Yesterdays Detailed Network Statistics
DS: 7.23
UL: .68 mbps
PL: 0%
MTU: 1452
Latency: 275 ms
WS: 99%
NAT Type: Moderate
Detailed NAT Info: behind a port restricted NAT
SC: 0X40002000054

Todays Detailed Network Statistics
DS: 3.01 ms
UL: .92 mbps
PL: 4%
MTU: 1452
Latency: 276 ms
WS: 94%
NAT Type: Moderate
Detailed NAT Info: behind a port restricted NAT
SC: 0X40002000050

Thank you for your time.
V/R Daniel F.

Edited by user Saturday, September 19, 2015 9:12:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: N/A

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 7:58:36 AM(UTC)
So, I Bought the Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition Xbox Console with the Download version of Forza Motorsport 6 yesterday (en-GB Uk). I seem to be hitting a wall when ever I try and play online though, I always receive the error when trying to load any multi-player content in the game.

"Starting Multiplayer - Establishing a quality connect" does this for about 25 seconds, then shows the following.

"Failed to start multiplayer - Multiplayer is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Xbox network statistics shows the following:
Download Speed: 152.25 Mbps
Upload Speed: 11.94 Mbps
Packet loss: 0%
MTU: 1480
Latency: 159ms (i'm located in Devon, England if that helps)

Current Network status
Wired
NAT type: Open
All Services are available.

All other xbox games seem to work ok, well the 4 i have tested.

Please help. Thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:08:35 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:45:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:14:45 AM(UTC)
I'm getting the "failed to get match server list" message. My detailed network statistics are:

DL 6.66
UL 0.53
Packet loss 0
MTU 1480
Latency 100

I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:41:57 AM(UTC)
To all at turn 10 thank u and u should also give out some money to all that had problems seems that some people are really angry also im haveing the same problem so please hurry with this update and my wheel is haveing issues sometimes the wheel os to sensitive or its at regular speed please add a sensitivity bar to the advanced options in the wheels settings so i can fix it when its like that or someting like that it will be much appreciated thanks turn 10
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:04:11 AM(UTC)
Athens Greece.Same problem fixit now!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:04:30 PM(UTC)
Still no fix !!! I want my money back !!!!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 1:08:19 PM(UTC)
I can get into a lobby but just before a race starts I'm disconnected from it.

My DL: 30 mbps
UL: 32 mbps
Packet loss: 1%
Latency: 160

Playing from the Netherlands.

Haven't been able to play since early access and was really hoping it would be solved with the official European release, but apparently not. Never had this kind of problems with forza 5 or horizon 2, so hopefully this can be solved soon!

Edited by user Saturday, September 19, 2015 1:17:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:14:57 AM(UTC)
Same problem!!!!! (Belgium)

DL: 113,82Mb/s
UL: 6,92Mb/s

ping: 169ms
nat: open

forza horizon 2 works perfectly!!

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:07:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:46:33 AM(UTC)
Been having this problem since September 10th launch. From Argentina.
Download Speed: 6.89 Mbps
Upload Speed: 2.62 Mbps
Packet Loss: 0%
Latency: 245ms
NAT: Open
Every other games works fine.
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:57:56 AM(UTC)
None of my Forza games multiplayer works anymore forza 5 and horrizon used to but about 3 months before forza 6 came out they both stopped, bought vip and car pass for forza 6 thinking that they'd have fixed it by now. Shame shame.
 3 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:01:30 AM(UTC)
I have the highest package time Warner offers, and it still doesn't work. My latency hovers around 50ms. Do I need a dedicated gigabit line to play this game?
24 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error