#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:58:49 PM(UTC)
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I've seen a few post where people mention a few glitches achievements but all of mine are glitches. Completed over 10 races shared tunes and paints, busted forza hub, bought the cover car... Not one achievement unlocked- this is war turn 10- I want my money back for all this lumber-
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:28:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Og b Ross Go to Quoted Post
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I've seen a few post where people mention a few glitches achievements but all of mine are glitches. Completed over 10 races shared tunes and paints, busted forza hub, bought the cover car... Not one achievement unlocked- this is war turn 10- I want my money back for all this lumber-

same here been playing since launch at midnight, not a single cheevo
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:16:14 PM(UTC)
Right after I made this post I decided to do more career and everything started unlocking. You have to complete the first race of the series after the 3 race qualifying intro. At least that worked for me.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:39:10 PM(UTC)
ehhh i have the same problem - Not one achievement unlocked...
#5 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 12:19:42 AM(UTC)
I didn't have any problems untill last night I should have earned three achievements Just Getting Started, Chapmionship Legend, and Volumes Closed achievements were stuck at 80% yesterday and today they say Done Unlocking... but are still locked and the 80 gamerscore was never awarded for them.
#6 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 12:35:41 AM(UTC)
No cheevos for me either, although I do see my badges and other progress in my "My Forza" page here.

I'm getting an error on cloud sync when I start my game. This isn't happening on any other game on my console, it's just FM6.
Formerly known as 'o Aperture o'
#7 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:38:23 AM(UTC)
It happened to me and the simple cure for me at least was to hard reset my console, start Forza again and as soon as I pressed A to go to the menu screen all the Cheevo`s unlocked, hope that helps some of you.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 1:56:20 AM(UTC)
Yep, tried that. Also removed my local cache and remove / reloaded my account info the console.

Cloud sync still fails.

All other games are fine - recent cheevos for GTAV and FH2 popped with no problem.

Edited by user Friday, September 18, 2015 1:57:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Formerly known as 'o Aperture o'
#9 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 2:04:10 AM(UTC)
According to other sites it's an Xbox Live issue that's not just affecting Forza.
#10 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:09:09 AM(UTC)
None of my achievements have popped either.

I did a hard reset on the console but that didn't work. I'm in the Dashboard preview program so I kind of dismissed the cheevos for not popping due to that but I see others in the same boat. Hopefully, a solution will be fast.

Notification

Icon
Error