#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:43:54 AM(UTC)
Hi there, I have preordered FM6 from Amazon on June 30, 2015. The item will be delivered tomorrow. I've received an email from Amazon which states the following: "Congratulations! Because you pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 6 from Amazon.com you get access to the 2015 Subaru WRX STi in the game. Please follow the instructions below to download and access your pre-order bonus content". I will not be posting the instructions hence its not necessary. Anyhow, it states that I am getting the 2015 Subaru WRX STI and no other car packs or bonuses mentioned and back in June in item description it stated the following bonuses or items will be added hence it was a pre-order item."Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition
"The Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition includes Forza Motorsport 6 and the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack, which features 10 specially tuned and liveried cars, including the 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia, the 2014 Lamborghini Hurácan and the 2013 McLaren P1™"
Now is the ten year anniversary car pack included in all FM6 games or only preordered ones? apologize if I misunderstood anything.
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:21:23 AM(UTC)
The box should be marked 10 Year Anniversary Edition and a card with the code for that pack should be inside.

Notification

Icon
Error