#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:13:28 AM(UTC)
Although the cover car should have been gifted, i bought it but the achievement did not pop up.
I own more than 50 different mods and again the achievement does not pop up.
The gamerscore does not follow the score of the achievements since i should have more than 400G but i end up with 30.
Adding all up i should be a tier 7 player and not 6.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:26:01 AM(UTC)
I don't think there is an easy way to get solutions to your Forza Tier ranking. I had an issue with scores not posting from the Fast and Furious Series for smashing all boards.

If your question is not resolved through the FAQ, they provide you with an email link, which is then responded to very quickly indicating they have too much email to address our emails individually and directs us back to the FAQ.

For the completionists among us, this is a headache.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:29:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:35:40 PM(UTC)
Is it that difficult to release a bug free game?
Two achievements have not been unlocked, although they should, and the achievements that appear as unlocked do not sum up correctly.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:41:58 PM(UTC)
The cover car achievement is bugged, i was gifted the car, but I had to buy it to unlock the achievement.

As for the mod thing it works fine, I unlocked the mod buff achievement which is to collect so many mods. On the rewards page you actually have to use 50 unique mods for it to unlock, which mine has.

The gamerscore is usually a couple days behind when you get it.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:46:37 PM(UTC)
Thank you for the responses!
My gamescore is 4-5 days behind.
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 6:29:28 AM(UTC)
Regarding the cover car achievement, you need to buy it... It does not work if you have it as a gift. I bought the Fort GT and the acchievement pop up to me.
Enjoy and have fun with the game.
Regards

Notification

Icon
Error