7 Pages<<34567PrevNext
#101 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 5:40:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ABGRAPHICS Go to Quoted Post
Best looking Huracan ive seen! Really great work.
Sorry I cant ever own it as never ran the events

[AB]
hes going to pop it on a Galliardos for us mate, so we can at least have something close to it...looking forward to it... Keep up the great work FA....

OZ

#102 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:28:06 AM(UTC)

[AB]

Thanks AB, much appreciate your compliment. Real pitty that you don't have the Huracan as it's a real nice car to drive. Found it a bit challenging driving it without TC, but now that I worked on that I really enjoy the car. Hope you get one soon by other means.

Thanks again. Cheers

FA

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#103 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:31:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XboxOZ360 Go to Quoted Post

[AB]
hes going to pop it on a Galliardos for us mate, so we can at least have something close to it...looking forward to it... Keep up the great work FA....

OZ

Thanks OZ. Done with the sides of the #18 Gallardo and will hopefully finish the rest soonest. Will keep you posted.

FA

#104 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:10:09 AM(UTC)
Will add a few designs and images I made over the last few months, some posted here and some not. Some were for own private racing, others on request and some for Snake's RCC contest. Some more to follow as soon as I get to upload the photos.

Cheers and thanks for visiting.

FA

[url=https://flic.kr/p/KfUHiR]

Edited by user Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:41:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#105 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:46:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post
Will add a few designs and images I made over the last few months, some posted here and some not. Some were for own private racing, others on request and some for Snake's RCC contest.

Like the Bema mate, Do you have any more pics of it? Looks neat from the pic that's here.....

While the 'Toons look awesome, it's just not a style of artwork I follow. I love street art, and here in Sydney and especially in the Newtown, Erskinville, Enmore and Glebe areas. But more in Newtown and Enmore. There's some really serious street artwork. If I could work my computer at the moment, I'd pop up some art for you to get some hints from.

I know it's not 'cool' to actually copying another persons artwork. But it's good to help them to inspire another artist in creating something unique. Some of the stuff just screams to be laid onto some of our great cars.

OZ.

#106 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:00:18 AM(UTC)
@ OZ

Thanks mate. That BMW is the car I use in our weekly Endurance races. Will upload more photo's in a day or two.

To be honest, "Toons" on a race car is not my normal thoughts on race-art either, although this contest of Snake for sure brought back some motivation to return painting again, and it's nice to put a few vinyls together again. AND it sure did bring a few community members together again, something that seems amiss.

Would really love to see your reference to the street art work. I'm busy searching for some new ideas, so it might guide me in a new direction to look at. Look forward to see it.

Thanks again

Cheers

FA

Edited by user Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:12:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:25:23 AM(UTC)
@ OZ

Thanks mate. That BMW is the car I use in our weekly Endurance races. Will upload more photo's in a day or two.

To be honest, "Toons" on a race car is not my normal thoughts on race-art either, although this contest of Snake for sure brought back some motivation to return painting again, and it's nice to put a few vinyls together again. AND it sure did bring a few community members together again, something that seems amiss.

Would really love to see your reference to the street art work. I'm busy searching for some new ideas, so it might guide me in a new direction to look at. Look forward to see it.

Thanks again

Cheers

FA

No problems mate, I'll see what I can dig up. I've got a whole mess of street art, as I did a 'series' on our streets rot in our area. And man, there's a lot of it. Some entire sides of houses and really spruce up the whole area.

Many businesses and even real estate agencies contract several artists to do art on the sides of renovated houses that are in the very tightly housed shopping areas in rear lanes.

The idea being, that it ads local character to the property. And I'm not talking about just tagging style art. But proper well executed art that may well take several days to complete.

I'll see if I can find some links on it for you.

Mu son did the rear of a girlfriend of mines rear wall. It was an ex-factory turned into an art studio and apartment. That was back in the early 2000's and it's still there. It's been tagged on a few corners, but it took up the entire two story wall. That's what many artists are doing here in Sydney now.

Here's a link to an article on Newtown a Street Art.... Do a google for this " Newtown Street Art" and you'll,get some awesome images, and heaps of links to some of the worlds best street art.

Which is what a rec not article in the Sydney newspapers covered it as. The one you see with the Aboribinal on the wall is right in the Main Street. And NO ONE tags or goes over any art that has been commissioned ... Enjoy mate.

http://www.dailytelegrap...y-fngr8h4f-1226861005060

Here's another oinkmthat is actually the NSW government commissioned art around Marrivkville which is just right next to Enmore. Plus when you get the page up from your google search, check the google images on it and you'll see some amazing stuff. Plus some less than good stuff. But most is great

http://www.marrickville....-and-culture/public-art/

This link shows the effort councils are going to in order to create a much better relationship between graphic c artists and home owners to create a unique village atmosphere. And it's working. Australia is a HUGE PLACE, but all 23-24 million of us are packed tightly into mostly the Eastern Seaboard,,and then the lower coastal areas in the lower two state, Victoria end South Australia.

Sydney alone has well over 6 million of those ppl. So our suburbs are tightly populated. And it's expanding much faster than our roads can keep up with. So councils and government bodies are trying to help many get a chance I. Life by promoting their work. Just check those images out.

OZ

Edited by user Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:18:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#108 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:07:25 AM(UTC)
Thanks OZ, I looked at your first link and saw some amazing stuff. Will look at the rest and see what I can find. Thanks.

#109 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:41:29 PM(UTC)
Thanks OZ, I looked at your first link and saw some amazing stuff. Will look at the rest and see what I can find. Thanks.

No problems mate, glad I could help in some way.

Yeah, some of it is simply amazing. Some of the street artists are the best in the world. These suburbs have a very bohemian feel about them, with some having upwards of 63-70 different nationalities in them. That makes for a HUGE diversity within a very small area.

Enjoy the art mate. Perhaps others can use them for done inspiration. Or even run a small contest like the cartoon one??

Just a thought??

OZ

Edited by user Wednesday, July 27, 2016 3:42:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#110 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:24:10 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:27:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:39:39 PM(UTC)

LOVE Max Payne mate, I can't see it that well, and looking forward to seeing more pics,,but you've won me already mate. Definite 10/10 mate. And looking forward to the unveiling of both rides mate.

Cool stuff.

Btw, I have the Max Payne movie and it's very 'Dark', that's for sure.

Keep at it and shows us the goods mate, including the earlier BMW Monster livery please.

Is the Lambo the hard to get body type from the league races?

OZ

Edited by user Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:43:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:00:52 AM(UTC)

Max Payne design is really smart like that!

[AB]

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FH4 / FM7 / Twitter / Discord / Flickr
#113 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 12:38:40 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, July 29, 2016 12:49:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#114 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 12:51:40 AM(UTC)

[AB]

Thanks AB, appreciate that.

#115 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 1:49:24 PM(UTC)

[AB]

Thanks AB, appreciate that.

Very nice F.A. going to have to hunt this down and add to garage. Sweeeeet!

#116 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 9:42:02 PM(UTC)
Thanks CB. Working on a WIP now and hope to finish it soon.

#117 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 11:14:16 PM(UTC)

Really great looking rides FA. Especially the Beamer......

OZ
#118 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:14:38 PM(UTC)
Thanks mate. New WIP coming soon.

#119 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:30:31 PM(UTC)
New WIP on the M3 GT 2, kinda based on Montoya's 2013 Las Vegas Chevy. Hope to finish it soon, either on this car or another.

FA

]

Edited by user Monday, August 1, 2016 3:13:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 12:27:33 AM(UTC)
NICE ONE mate, looking forward to the final item hitting the Sharefront soon ?

Do you have pics of those other ones you popped in above, incl the earlier BMW, or is this the front to that one?

Oh.... Btw, how did you go in the cartoon contest mate. Tom N Jerry looked Awesome...took me back to my days of sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the TV when I was just 8-10yrs old. I loved how Jerry would often get back at Tim and cause him grief lol....

OZ

Edited by user Monday, August 1, 2016 12:31:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 5:13:35 AM(UTC)
Thanks OZ. Hope to finish it soon.

Will take and add a front view of the earlier BMW

RCC contest went fine. The results were as below. Was quite surprized at winning as there were some astounding entries and painters in the comp. Think we're all winners though as the designs were all top of the podium.

Edited by user Monday, August 1, 2016 5:21:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#122 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2016 6:06:17 AM(UTC)
Congrats mate, your cartoons are always a step ahead of dome of the others. There's always one out doing the other in various ways, but it's nice to see that others saw your efforts and rewarded you accordingly mste. Again, congratulations, you deserve it.

Looking forward to the new pics, and notice of when they are up,on the Sharefront.

Keep them coming, even when Horizon hits the download button.

OZ
#123 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 1:00:23 PM(UTC)
Congrats on the RCC win, really is an epic paint job. Captures Tom and Jerry perfectly...colourful and funny.
#124 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:18:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PocketPoncho UK Go to Quoted Post
Congrats on the RCC win, really is an epic paint job. Captures Tom and Jerry perfectly...colourful and funny.

Thanks Poncho, much appreciated. Tom and Jerry always been my favourite cartoon, and still is. LOL.

FA

#125 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 10:21:33 PM(UTC)
New design on the BMW E3 GT2 - AXE APOLLO based on Montoya's 2013 Chevy.

Will post more photos soon.

]

]

Edited by user Wednesday, August 3, 2016 1:25:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error