#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:00:13 PM(UTC)
I've read the other posts about people being banned for submitting their creations but I just want to clarify some things. My previous gamertag was High I'm Ganja and I also shared a pot leaf design so I'm wondering if I was actually banned for my gamertag like the message said or if I was banned for submitting a pot leaf? If it's not for my gamertag I'm going to be pretty upset because I just paid $10 to change it to satisfy you guys.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:38:50 AM(UTC)
Xbox Live's Policy Enforcement Team (PET) most likely got you for the drug gamertag, and will probably eventually get you for the new gamertag, that's their territory. Gamertags are ruled by the same Code of Conduct as the regulations for user created items in the individual games. The drug items posted in FM6 are the ones which will get you the game ban since they also violate the rules. Changing your gamertag to avoid a ban won't do anything because it is the account which is being banned, not the name.

A regular first ban in FM6 is 7 days (168 hours from the time placed). Second is 30 days (720 hours). Third is 20 years (permanent). As to the Xbox Live bans, you'll notice when you get one of those because you cannot logon to Live. PET takes violations seriously, just as Turn 10 and Playground Games. You might do well to read up on the Code of Conduct, because it looks like you're headed in the wrong direction.

Originally Posted by: FrodoTBagginzzz Go to Quoted Post
I've read the other posts about people being banned for submitting their creations but I just want to clarify some things. My previous gamertag was High I'm Ganja and I also shared a pot leaf design so I'm wondering if I was actually banned for my gamertag like the message said or if I was banned for submitting a pot leaf? If it's not for my gamertag I'm going to be pretty upset because I just paid $10 to change it to satisfy you guys.

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Notification

Icon
Error