Rank: Driver's Permit
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:53:38 AM(UTC)
Can soneone explain me why no metter to the fact I bought an ultimate (or how does the top one called) pre-order pack, still don't have an access to the game on 15.09.15, when Forza hub sayes game was relised for this pre-order owners days ago???

What exectly did I pay the extra money for?
Rank: Moderator
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:09:35 AM(UTC)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:42:41 PM(UTC)
Nop

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:19:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:46:34 PM(UTC)
No, image on my console is s match with a "full game". As well console logs on every time I turn it on. About auto-update I am not 100% sure but I did not disable it so it should be on.
Rank: Moderator
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:49:09 PM(UTC)
What exactly happens when you attempt to launch the game?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:47:22 AM(UTC)
On a first attempt after console restart screen is freezing for a few seconds, console is "thinking", and then popes up the "game is not avalable yet, check Store for info" (or how is it in english). On all other attempts the "you are to soon" popes right away. Tried that on both users of my "family group" who are bind to the console.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:03:55 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem. If i want to start the game (pre order the deluxe edition), became the message "you are too early, pls check the store for the launch date". Image is from the full download. reset the cache and delete my profile and sign in new into it don't fix it.

btw, i'm from germany and the console was and is in sleep mode, possible to load updates in the background. Re-Installed the game since the 15/09/15 3 times.

Oh and the game lies on the external hard drive. (WD Elements 1TB)

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:32:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:08:36 AM(UTC)
Russia here. I did try to change the region and selected UK and USA, but still nothing happened. Now I'm redownloading the thing, with my very slow countryside internet, will see how it goes.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:33:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PerueckeGrad78 Go to Quoted Post
I have the same problem. If i want to start the game (pre order the deluxe edition), became the message "you are too early, pls check the store for the launch date". Image is from the full download. reset the cache and delete my profile and sign in new into it don't fix it.


You said it yourself, you preordered the deluxe edition. Early access is only for the ultimate edition (110 Euro in Germany), your game will unlock on the 18th.


Rank: Driver's Permit
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:14:33 AM(UTC)
Nope.

"DAS SPIEL WIRD VORAUSSICHTLICH AM 15.09.2105 FÜR DIE XBOX ONE ERSCHEINEN. SIE KÖNNEN DAS SPIEL BEREITS VORAB ÜBER XBOX LIVE HERUNTERLADEN, ES ABER ERST AB 00:01 EST AM VERÖFFENTLICHUNGSTAG SPIELEN KÖNNEN."

https://store.xbox.com/d...6-4c99-93c4-28fad1b6f7a7

In Germany: Ultimate 10/09 ; Deluxe 15/09 ; Normal 18/09

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:52:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 5:18:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PerueckeGrad78 Go to Quoted Post
Nope.

"DAS SPIEL WIRD VORAUSSICHTLICH AM 15.09.2105 FÜR DIE XBOX ONE ERSCHEINEN. SIE KÖNNEN DAS SPIEL BEREITS VORAB ÜBER XBOX LIVE HERUNTERLADEN, ES ABER ERST AB 00:01 EST AM VERÖFFENTLICHUNGSTAG SPIELEN KÖNNEN."

https://store.xbox.com/d...6-4c99-93c4-28fad1b6f7a7

In Germany: Ultimate 10/09 ; Deluxe 15/09 ; Normal 18/09


I guess somebody messed up the description when translating from English. There is no early access for the deluxe edition, it will be playable on the 18th because that's the European street date. Underneath the description it says:

Veröffentlichungsdatum: 18.09.2015
Rank: Driver's Permit
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 5:39:38 AM(UTC)
Also for the Ultimate Edition.....

"Veröffentlichungsdatum: 18.09.2015"

https://store.xbox.com/d...9-4599-8cf5-8c426a6c6928

Nice to be lied...

And its nice that the one, who translate the description, deletes the block with the 15.09. from the normal Edition but not from the Deluxe....

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 5:42:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:30:39 AM(UTC)
I'v downloaded all four all over again and installed it (good thing I don't have traffic limit, cause otherwise this 40+ GB all over again wouldn't make me happy), and nothing changed. Still I am somehow to early. Nothing changed.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:25:00 AM(UTC)
Open live chat they look at your account and sort it out...
Rank: Moderator
#15 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:02:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xtreemhunte Go to Quoted Post
On a first attempt after console restart screen is freezing for a few seconds, console is "thinking", and then popes up the "game is not avalable yet, check Store for info" (or how is it in english). On all other attempts the "you are to soon" popes right away. Tried that on both users of my "family group" who are bind to the console.


When this message pops up and you click See in Store, on the store page can you click Play?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#16 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:28:14 AM(UTC)
No, just "verwalten", "manage".

What is whith you Xtreemhunte?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#17 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:36:49 AM(UTC)
Well, I'v spent some time checking things in the Store and it looks like I have the deluxe, instead of ultimate for somereason, so etherway I messed something, or I don't know what. So whatever it is, sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for attention.

Notification

Icon
Error