#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 5:59:28 AM(UTC)
Upload is not giving me the option to 'share'

At first I put it down to early access. This morning I took a screenshot and get the option.
Next I take some actual staged pics as screenshots and have no option to share. Just Set as background, View game hub and Delete.
any suggestions?

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:00:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM6 Instagram: Floridaforzagram
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:17:29 AM(UTC)
Yeah, this is quite sad. I took a bunch of nice pictures using the screenshot feature (instead of uploading to the Forza servers) because 1. you can take pics without the Forza watermark and 2. the picture is a PNG file directly from the console graphics buffer, without any compression. I have about thirty pictures taken like that and I can't share or use them outside the console.

And now, for my surprise, the one picture that I took after the game's launch (a Lexus LFA on Rio's home garage) appeared on my Xbox profile, but all pictures taken before launch are still unavailable.

I hope this situation can be corrected, as some of my best pics are off-limits for now.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:34:04 PM(UTC)
If I'm not mistaken, the screenshot/game clip will unlock in the 18th. Something to do with the international release :)

Don't quote me on that though.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:19:14 AM(UTC)
I don't know why, but buying XBOX LIVE GOLD fix this problem.
It's XBOX ONE issue, not only Forza6.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:03:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TD4488 Go to Quoted Post
Upload is not giving me the option to 'share'

At first I put it down to early access. This morning I took a screenshot and get the option.
Next I take some actual staged pics as screenshots and have no option to share. Just Set as background, View game hub and Delete.
any suggestions?

get windows 10, get xbox app, stream and capture with windows, these greedy **** don't know how to limit stuff with their gold, i don't have gold and not planning to get it this month, i barely play online, but simple function like able to share screenshot is suppose to be free of charge, just like it's ps4 and pc
microsoft greed can only go that far
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:08:12 AM(UTC)
Unless you have a Gold subscription to Xbox Live, the online area is not available. That is the way it has been, except for "free weekends" since 2002.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#7 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 2:29:57 AM(UTC)
Hide the HUD and then use the screenshot feature of XB1, double press the big X button on controller and press Y. Save this image in Upload App and share to timeline, showcase, background image etc...

Xbox one - foolsjester
TX Base
599 Wheel
TH8A Shifter
T3PA Peddels with load cell
Playseat Challenge Seat

Notification

Icon
Error